Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1392876 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by SirElaw(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

mehn you are highly welcome
of the Greatest Ife
Thanks man...Great!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

Buate baba! grin
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

OHH mr Jacob, na you. Well, my own department never collect id card sha. Them tell us like two days ago say the machine weh de do am spoil for like 3 months, but e be like say them don repair am now, so we suppose get our own too soon. Me sef get department own, na school own we de wait. Make them sha no take their nonsense delay us.
same here to o, a wetin dem tell us for ICT be dt ooo, make dm repair am quick jor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Ayomax:
SOUTH WEST don tire me, 042 on my mind, abeg who won join me go there? grin

I want to serve there even though I live there as well but I don't know how to go about it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
SirElaw:

Thanks man...Great!!!
UWC ....anynews from DSA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

That's how you should have written it....i can't live there for 24hours. I so despise the place. If them carry me go there and redeployment no sure, ah go just press "pass", con wait follow A15. I pray you enjoy the place though.

Thanks anyway... I can deal with it being expensive but stress..God help me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Usherseun:
same here to o, a wetin dem tell us for ICT be dt ooo, make dm repair am quick jor

Abi na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizcurrency:

Thanks anyway... I can deal with it being expensive but stress..God help me

Loool! Amen! Ndo ehn!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2014
morax101:

I don check am sir..

Now you know who, right??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

That's how you should have written it....i can't live there for 24hours. I so despise the place. If them carry me go there and redeployment no sure, ah go just press "pass", con wait follow A15. I pray you enjoy the place though.

Apart from the obnoxious traffic situation that can cause premature death! Lagos ain that bad, it's not as expensive as people paint it as(except you reside in high brow areas, like some areas in lekki and the dreaded banana island). It's the commercial hub of the country hence opportunities are bountiful and if one gets a well paying job, lagos is one of best places to live.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Chrisval:

I want to serve there even though I live there as well but I don't know how to go about it
tht one go hard oooo. since u live there, it will be difficult expect u have one BIG [size=14pt]OGA @ DA TOP[/size].
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

Abi na
which department is that if i may know
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by richybanky(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2014
SirElaw:

How sure are you that the list will be pasted today?
Never said its going to be pasted 2dy, just hoping dey paste it soon.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hibiscuss(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Few weeks to camp, we all look forward to the opening of camp with great hope. The hysterical feelings of those that has gotten the call-up number, the tenacity of those that wanna influence posting and a great service year we are all looking forward to.
The bitter truth is that not everyone will enjoy the service year. Some will have a great and unforgettable service year while some will have a feeling of malaise and within the first 3 months, they become despondent and start looking forward to POP. I once knew of a guy -infact, he's a bossom friend- who makes over 700k during his service year. He achieved this because he was determined to tremendously make use of the service year.
A quick check on the SEXUALTY section, one will read the alarmed rate at which some shameful corpers deceived and have intimacy with the young girls they were meant to serve as a positive influence to. This is quite disheartening(I trust karma though).
Well, the bottom line is that, we should all strive to make it a goal to positively influence our environment and endeavor to over utilize this compulsory 365days of our life. Zig ziglar once said "Our actions(either positive or negative) and deeds affect other people, many of whom we will never know or have the chance to meet again"
Let the change start with us. #Teammakeachange
Morning fellow PCMs.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2014
If you paid the 4k and your number hasn't been sent to you, what really was the benefit of paying?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2014
hawdi:

i totally agree with you 100%. Lagos don tire me gan. esp the traffic, just dey do count down to when i will leave Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2014
navistar:

Apart from the obnoxious traffic situation that can cause premature death! Lagos ain that bad, it's not as expensive as people paint it as(except you reside in high brow areas, like some areas in lekki and the dreaded banana island). It's the commercial hub of the country hence opportunities are bountiful and if one gets a well paying job, lagos is one of best places to live.

Thanks dear...but d traffic is my major problem cos I hate cars especially d smell that comes from it, I take avomite wen am traveling to avoid throwing up...I guess there should be a place in Lagos with less traffic. All d same, Lagos is fun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizcurrency:

Thanks dear...but d traffic is my major problem cos I hate cars especially d smell that comes from it, I take avomite wen am traveling to avoid throwing up...I guess there should be a place in Lagos with less traffic. All d same, Lagos is fun
i doubt tht, cars full every where. from my home (Ogba) to work (Allen) is just less than 10mins drive but i do use 45mins (on a noraml day) n sometimes more than an hour. u go see traffic Fear go catch u. u need to see traffic on 3rd mainland in the morning (E worst gan)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by SirElaw(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

UWC ....anynews from DSA
I have my brother in school following everything...nothing yet
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Ayomax:
i totally agree with you 100%. Lagos don tire me gan. esp the traffic, just dey do count down to when i will leave Lagos.
Now am changing my mind...feeling discouraged
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kaka22(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Justhere:
go on-line to print call-up letter from which e-portal(oau/nysc)?
I don't know...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by money121(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
NYSC/LSU/2014/206685

Aliamudulilahi

# Oko Rahmat is GOOD to GO!!

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kaka22(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
doveJfj:

av they pasted d mob list
No
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
BSU call up leter is out, somebody told me, i don't know how true it is?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kaka22(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2014
richybanky:

OAU --> Oba Adaniduro University.. Rubbish
Bro av dey pasted d list?
No
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Ayomax:
i doubt tht, cars full every where. from my home (Ogba) to work (Allen) is just less than 10mins drive but i do use 45mins (on a noraml day) n sometime more than an hour. u go see traffic Fear go catch u. u need to see traffic on 3rd mainland in the morning (E worst gan)
Now u re making me scared.....anyway am gud at staying indoor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2014
money121:
NYSC/LSU/2014/206685
Aliamudulilahi
# Oko Rahmat is GOOD to GO!!
Congrats!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizcurrency:

Yes!lagos is FUNNN!! With average - big income, u can have lots of fun. But the traffic is crazyyyyyyy, just avoid rush hours sha, weekends are better. Places with manageable traffic are elite areas like banana island and some parts on the island, note! Manageable is relative *lol* you would surely adapt to the fast paced live of being a Lagosian
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizcurrency:

Now am changing my mind...feeling discouraged
Plz don't oooo. Lagos is fun except the traffic situation. abeg make sure u carry bicycle when coming to enable u beat the traffic over here grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
BSU call up leter is out, somebody told me, i don't know how true it is?

Letter? Lies *lol* number *truessss*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Ayomax:
i doubt tht, cars full every where. from my home (Ogba) to work (Allen) is just less than 10mins drive but i do use 45mins (on a noraml day) n sometime more than an hour. u go see traffic Fear go catch u. u need to see traffic on 3rd mainland in the morning (E worst gan)
Oh boy. How i go take dey pass dat eko bridge every morning still dey gv me headache b4 i even start sef.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2014
navistar:

Yes!lagos is FUNNN!! With average - big income, u can have lots of fun. But the traffic is crazyyyyyyy, just avoid rush hours sha, weekends are better. Places with manageable traffic are elite areas like banana island and some parts on the island, note! Manageable is relative *lol* you would surely adapt to the fast paced live of being a Lagosian
Thanks dear....but seriously am discouraged already

(1) (2) (3) ... (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.