Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1385711 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hope so. Man must keep moving forward now... Have a lovely night
sabiguy:

You r welcome. I see you got GRE in December right? NYSC won't bug that. Don't worry
smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
wieziana:
Pls I need evryone help, I didn't register for the nysc batch c, pls is der anytin I can do to get registerd even if Itz 4 days after it has bin closed up for rregistration. Pls I need an advice on hw to go about it.
Pls 2015 is not an option for me ryt nw.
Thanx

Am very sorry bro. But registration has closed... why didn't u register since August??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

Graphics, Textile nd Ceramics. ..depending on what yu opt for at 300L.

Almost like fine n applied arts rii
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by handsum92: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

Weird? Buh you deal with them one way or the other on daily basis. On your TV, billboards, prints, animations, products, and all sorts of designs

#WeirdForALadyThough cool

You know dem mama(Samuel) in your dept by chance?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

People not mentioning your course is understandable though, na Double Portion Course for Big Men Like Yougrin

That was By Th Way jere. ...na FUTA o.[i]eni nla ni n se'hun nla[/i]Federal University of 'Training', Akure
loooool....e ma wo whinning ooo.....course wey be say person do complete 24 units from 100 to 500 level , sometimes e dey reach 28 units gan.

But your course is nice I must say......I self developed skills on 3d graphics and animations cos of my interest in it....very nice course!.....i remember I offered courses on computer graphics and graphics designing too while in 400l and 500l

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sdot4(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
wieziana:
Pls I need evryone help, I didn't register for the nysc batch c, pls is der anytin I can do to get registerd even if Itz 4 days after it has bin closed up for rregistration. Pls I need an advice on hw to go about it.
Pls 2015 is not an option for me ryt nw.
Thanx
so sorry bro, it looks like A15 is ur only option now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

FUTA....the home of real training!
WOW! ALWAYS STOP BY AT UR SCH WEN AM HEADING WEST.
UR COURSE SOUNDED SO FOREIGN; THAT I ALMOST TOT U WERE A NOUNITE

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ayusco85(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
butanep:
I am nt just an older granite but a precambian from the UNIBEN ERA OF AGE 2013...
Hp NYSC has eroded and transported ur call up no to you?
Nice to me you...

UNIBEN Era is not more dan 35yrs considering when it was founded. While Precambrian Eon is like greater than 560million yrs ago. There is no basis for comparison. grin. I will say u are RECENT in age, not even Quaternary......

Pertaining my call up...... Well the processes that led to my mobilisation can be likened to an Orogeny. But finally I was mobilised........ The rocks have finally been emplaced and the tectonic imprints and signatures associated with the Orogenic cycle are inherent in the rocks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
navistar:

Almost like fine n applied arts rii

Not almost at all! Though upgraded contemporary arts with the use of computer systems, motion and illusion of motion, product aesthetics, nd mass production techniques of nowadays which people call graphics design.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
teebaxy:
pls, do i ve hope of going with batch c@ sodiq or any other person dat ve info concerning dis
Yes, you have a very big hope. My friend had the same problem N went to complain to DSA today and he was told the issues has been rectified. So was told his name will follow the final list that will come on the 20th... so just believe your name will come with the final list...
Don't give up until it is over....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

FUTA....the home of real training!
hmhmhmhmhmhmhm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
niceeric:

loooool....e ma wo whinning ooo.....course wey be say person do complete 24 units from 100 to 500 level , sometimes e dey reach 28 units gan.

But your course is nice I must say......I self developed skills on 3d graphics and animations cos of my interest in it....very nice course!.....i remember I offered courses on computer graphics and graphics designing too while in 400l and 500l

Its not whining now. Your course is double portion course srzly. Doin elctrical + computer....shey una no do programmingg sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
lilylurv:

Its not whining now. Your course is double portion course srzly. Doin elctrical + computer....shey una no do programmingg sha?
Y we no go program lol.....we started with programing in C language, then we moved to C++ and later we did Assembly language in some microprocessor courses we took in 300,400 and 500.....infact na every aspect of computer and every aspect of electrical/electronic engineering we touch without being allowed to major in any field of either courses.

Since March wey I finish, my head just dey cool down small small from d intense loading wey he go through lol

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
handsum92:

You know dem mama(Samuel) in your dept by chance?
Don't really think so, maybe not my level mate buh I'll sure know him by face.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayusco85:

UNIBEN Era is not more dan 35yrs considering when it was founded. While Precambrian Eon is like greater than 560million yrs ago. There is no basis for comparison. grin. I will say u are RECENT in age, not even Quaternary......

Pertaining my call up...... Well the processes that led to my mobilisation can be likened to an Orogeny. But finally I was mobilised........ The rocks have finally been emplaced and the tectonic imprints and signatures associated with the Orogenic cycle are inherent in the rocks.
Congratulations to the Youngest granitic corper. At last you over came the high temperature and pressure from the magmatic NYSC... I know Your mind is as cool and settle as a Lava.
I pray you are transported and deposited to a better place where you will explore your geologic potentials...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dania30 ma. Baby cumm. Oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
navistar:

Oops! I mixedd you guys up, my bad grin
A billion people on the thread. Its understandable
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by zicky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
In MOUAU we dnt have problem, we are all good to go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
dstnd:
Dania30 ma. Baby cumm. Oooo
Lol. Howdy? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
sdot4:
so sorry bro, it looks like A15 is ur only option now
Some people will just keep doing silly things! Why will you not register for an online registration that was on for almost 3months. Abeg nor vex ooo, you re not serious going for NYSC batch c 2014. There is nothing you can do... except you fast for 40days and 40 night... what ever kept you busy please keep doing it till nex year feb...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayusco85:

How do u mean? U didn't see ur name there?
My name de there my broda. As in make I see where them wan carry man pikin go keep.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Hello guys, I need you to advise me on this decision I am about to take.
I expect to see my call up number on monday when the comprehensive list is pasted by my school's DSA. Getting it now means that I can barely influence my posting, that is if it is even possible at all. As a corollary, I surmise I might not get any state in my geo-political zone.
The question now is "What is the implication of not reporting for service this batch and opting for remobilisation next batch?"
It is not that I am balking at the idea of serving in 'sambisa', but I need to be in lagos or anywhere close for something in December.
Please, sadiq, sabiguy and every other established and new members with pertinent responses should attend to this please.
Thanks and God bless.
No implication(s) what so ever. Just ignore the letter and file for remobilization. Ensure you note d call up number sha cos you will need it later. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Zilye:

I think so..it was in the list for those who are exempted
Just follow the previous instructions. You will serve but not with this batch. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
dania30:

Lol. Howdy? grin
am. So happy ooooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by madtom85(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have registered online but don't have a call-up number yet; although, didn't pay online. Can I get a call up no, if my name is sent b4 printing of call-up letters or its late
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tnkk God I just received ma call up no ooooooo!thnks to everyonee here...sorrry am not a gud talker
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm...
Thanks. How do I file for remobilization? Could you elucidate the process a little?
sodiqyinka:
No implication(s) what so ever. Just ignore the letter and file for remobilization. Ensure you note d call up number sha cos you will need it later. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
dstnd:
am. So happy ooooooo
Why u so happy? undecided

Modified: Congrats bae...happy for u!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg o! Make una help me thank God o! I just dey receive my call up number now. Delta state university graduates wey pay don start to dey receive their own. God is so good. Batch C14 for sure grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by khordistic(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
zicky:
In MOUAU we dnt have problem, we are all good to go
yes boss mouau no dy jonse,jst got my callup numb nw via sms nd email.. soooo happpy #teamgottencallupno !!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by timaahmad(f): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello evry1...its kinda l8 bt i rily nid u 2 rejoice wit me. I was among doz dat got dat scary tex 4rm nysc(dear ...non receipt of call up number is due to problem frm data sent by institutn,bt dey hv notified my institutn nd i,l be mobilised 1nce rectified blah blah) i reported to my skul 2dy n was told to cum bak 2mrw... But i jst got an email nd tex from nysc...dat ave bin mobilised. I GOT MY CALL UP NUMBER!!!
So 4 doz of u dat hav,nt goten diaz,don,t loose hope plz....n mek sure u report to ur skul. gud luck
team#glad i paid4k

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.