Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1385698 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2014
dstnd:
me? No
how u com gt d numba thru sms? undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2014
lilylurv:

Industrial Design(Graphics Major)

#Na Only Me Waka Come oh cry

great course, thats my brother's major, he did fine and applied art in lautech and i love graphic designers and their works, i had to turn a critic for my bro! Lol...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2014
smiley You have really earned my reverence bro, and relieved me of my day long disquietude with your solicitous responses. Thank you very much, sir. I think I better assume my nysc service is next year because my spirit is apathetic towards it now, to be candid. Thank you once again and good night, Mr. Sadiq.
sodiqyinka:
The DSA folks as you called them will definitely return the letter if you didnt pick it up. All letters are to be returned 4days after the camp was opened. So they will return it without your intervention but you still need to ask just to be on the safe side. According to NYSC, it is not acceptable to reject the letter but, in this case, you are not rejecting the letter. You only differ its acceptance. God bless you too. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2014
navistar:

Almost like fine n applied arts rii

Gbam... Fine and applied art termed in another name! Cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 12:41am On Oct 17, 2014
sodiqyinka:
how u com gt d numba thru sms? undecided
told u guys I. Didn't pay I went dia to reg!!5days I received an email from nysc for invaild payment,I sent d details to d auz no one took me serious!!Dear Awoyale A D, your application for mobilization (2014 Batch C) is being processed. Your Call-up number shall be sent via SMS once mobilized.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:43am On Oct 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
Noted, sir.
However, how will I ensure the DSA folks return the letter when I am not supposed to collect it in the first place?Is there a particular time the letters are returned? Is it acceptable to reject the letter in the first place?
I apologize for the myriad of questions but I just want to be certain that the 'remobilization' route is an auspicious option.
Jazakumulai khairan, bro.

hmmm, you are a muslim? Cool... Salam alaekum
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kennyace: 12:46am On Oct 17, 2014
#TeamFinallyGotdcallup
#Team4kIsNotthing
#TeamNaNovemberSurePass
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
smiley You have really earned my reverence bro, and relieved me of my day long disquietude with your solicitous responses. Thank you very much, sir. I think I better assume my nysc service is next year because my spirit is apathetic towards it now, to be candid. Thank you once again and good night, Mr. Sadiq.
Thank God sir. Good night.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2014
dstnd:
told u guys I. Didn't pay I went dia to reg!!5days I received an email from nysc for invaild payment,I sent d details to d auz no one took me serious!!Dear Awoyale A D, your application for mobilization (2014 Batch C) is being processed. Your Call-up number shall be sent via SMS once mobilized.
You are a lucky man then. Guess you will be able to print your call up number online as well. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2014
By the time i call hawdi by what he bears, maybe, just maybe he would show up! JIBRIL, JIBRIL, JIBRIL, where at thou?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2014
sodiqyinka:
You are a lucky man then. Guess you will be able to print your call up number online as well. Cheers
abi.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Walaekum salam, mate.
Have a lovely night rest.
Mogenerous:

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by madtom85(m): 1:03am On Oct 17, 2014
dstnd:
monday
thanks 4 ur answer. Hw do u no when it wasn't written on the nysc timetable?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emeka51: 3:17am On Oct 17, 2014
ggirl4real:
Pls do we have graduates from Faculty of Agriculture dat have received dia call up number? We had an issue while doing d online registratn stuff. My course (Agric. Econs and Ext) was not found, even oda courses except Animal Science. We only saw 'Agriculture' and 'Animal Science'. So we choosed 'Agriculture'. Did anyone experience dis? Can dis affect me? Since Uniuyo don refuse 2 paste call up number, I don begin dey fear o. I no bin pay 4k o, so I no receive dis msg nysc dey send giv pple. Sombody help o
Well I pray It doesn't happen but the same thing Like you've clearly pointed out happened to my coursemate I told her to pay and her strong head didn't allowed her to pay and when she finally make up her mind to pay she received mail for exemption from serving. She called me to tell me what happened but the fact was that no time to go abj and rectify the issue. So my advice for people like yo that have same issue is that paying that 4k would enable you to know your faith earlier so you'll have the time to effect any corrections. My dear I pray you're mobilized by God's grace.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emeka51: 3:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Thinkr:
Still waiting for my school to paste our call-up numbers. Is it just my school or some schools have not pasted yet
Same thing with Ujay my sch only paste the corps ID not the usually call up number. However I already have both the corps ID pasted yesterday in my sch and the call up number because I pay 4k. Unless you don't want to influence your posting you can just lock up and wait for where dem carry you go Just like my Oga and boss wordsplaybaba have to wait for the sambisa wey them go post am.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Printing of Call up letters by those that paid in 11days.

Collection of Call up letters for those that didnt pay in 12days.

Batch C 2014 Orientation Camps open in 18days.
Morning house.

Thank you Boss... may God bless you abundantly for the good works you are doing on this thread.. you are more or less a helpline to us all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Mogenerous:

so, you are a blogger too? i went through Ur blog... its nice.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2014
I woke up to meet good news on my fone.... Call up number received.... Oghene Doh

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2014
niceeric:

Don't kill yourself ma'am......in d end, you'll see ur current worries weren't necessary......November 4th,youll be dressed in white for good,camp stuff babe!!
Ve gottn my call up number... Thank u for seeing ahead... God bless u for me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2014
jennyesh:
I woke up to meet good news on my fone.... Call up number received.... Oghene Doh
Congrats ma'am! Tnk God!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Trendiiteeeeee
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2014
dania30:

Congrats ma'am! Tnk God!
yes o thank God... Thanks alot
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2014
urchbarbie:
hey dear! Tnx! God favored us here o! Ask Claroo, Princess, Anaskie. They wld tell u it was Gods favor. We were found worthy to scale thru, to God be d glory noni
Congrats dear... Wlcm back
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2014
jennyesh:
Thank God......good morning and how was ur sleep? Nd guess u dint forget our agreement grin
jennyesh:
Thank God......good morning and how was ur sleep? Nd guess u dint forget our agreement
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by promise2020(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Jaylord1:

15/16 oct
good morning house., today is 17 and still no list from unical, abi na on the 4th we go see the list, somebody should say something to cool my blood down cos my blood don the hot, is the any school that havnt paste their own list
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Mogenerous:

great course, thats my brother's major, he did fine and applied art in lautech and i love graphic designers and their works, i had to turn a critic for my bro! Lol...
Wow! Then, yu must have a good eyes for designs, not everyone recognizes one...thanks joorh.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2014
mspee:

No, nor be only you waka come. smiley

You've got a (graphics) friend in me. smiley
By the way, I'm Pat, Delsu, graphics. cheesy

Wow! I'm glad to have not just a graphics partner but a lady...#dancing

BTW, is the course offered as pure graphics in Delsu?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2014
HBD to my humble self,I am so grateful for God's faithfulness all these years
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
Thank God......good morning and how was ur sleep? Nd guess u dint forget our agreement ;DThank God......good morning and how was ur sleep? Nd guess u dint forget our agreement
Thank God o.... Thanks swt.. Ehen which agreement?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2014
osemu8:
HBD to my humble self,I am so grateful for God's faithfulness all these years
Hbd Ose! God bless u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ayusco85(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2014
dstnd:
nummba

Nw ur talking
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ayusco85(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2014
psymonds:

I HOPE SAY DIS KAIN ENGLISH NO BE FOR SOJO?
grin for why na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.