Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1393325 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
SugaryBelle:
*sad
WHEN U RUN OUT OF ROPE....HOLD UNTO FAITH...
WEN U UNDERSTAND DIS, U WILL SMILE!
CHEERS DEAR! WELCOME.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Electronzeez(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bayero university kano....to all buk student i meant no disrespect, its just funny to see some your student tagging ur school bukites.

And madam ur cognomen though...Loooool.

bukit05:

Bukites? Lyk seriously, which skul is dat
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ayomax:
that just like trying to abort 7months pregnancy (it's almost impossible)
STILL ON.STILL!
NA NAIJA WE DEY....IF U KNW GEJ, OR U KNW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS J.B. OLAWUNMI OR GET. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE . ESP. IN NAIJA.
DATS Y SOME PEOPLE GET ADMITED INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES EVEN AFTER MATRICULATION OR RATHER, SOME ARE RESCHEDULED FOR APTITUDE TEST AFTER THE OFFICIAL DATE.
GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by TIBLOSMITH(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Any Tuskite (Uniuyo) in the houz?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
stevoskyj:

what i mean is get sm1 with your univ ID and take to a business center to make (duplicate) a new copy.. they shuld knw how to insert ur picture and personal details
I TRUST GREAT MAKURDIANS AND DIA SURVIVAL STRATEGIES..BROS! TELL AM!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
psymonds:

STILL ON.STILL!
NA NAIJA WE DEY....IF U KNW GEJ, OR U KNW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS J.B. OLAWUNMI OR GET. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE . ESP. IN NAIJA.
DATS Y SOME PEOPLE GET ADMITED INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES EVEN AFTER MATRICULATION OR RATHER, SOME ARE RESCHEDULED FOR APTITUDE TEST AFTER THE OFFICIAL DATE.
GOODLUCK!
yeah, that why I said almost impossible. I know with Nigeria factor we can abort 7months pregnancy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dejavu501(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
I salute all PCMs in the house, i wish u guys the best of success in ur very next adventure of life. I hope to join u guys during the next batch. My service has been long Overdue and for some reasons best known to God my name was not forwarded to Abuja by the student affairs despite the fact that I have been cleared by the school and have gotten my notification of result. I was Mad cos I thought of the fact that I had an extra year and with all dilligence I saw it out in March and could not make it in July, now i could not make it due to some flimzy excuses on the part of the SA,I thought of the fact that those I did my spill year with are going for service i mean those wt matric no 090 while I wt matric no 080 will not be going, i thought of the fact dat my younger sis who graduated from d same inst(AAUA) will be going while i would stay behind due to some error. I have gotten out of that Madness cos i finally thought of God and his plans for me that thought alone brought succour to my soul. If there is anyone going through this type of rough path be rest assured that God has a reason for everything and I pray that in Due time it would all become a Testimony.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
nabsprada:

I can't say I know hw u feel bt I understand...its okay 2 feel sad,its even okay 2 stay off d thread so u dnt feel left out bt eh,if u need anyfin or feel lyk talking,we'll always be here 4 usmiley...it mite b kinda hard 2 blive dis nw bt hw early or late u go 4 service has nothing whatsoever 2 do wit hw successful u'll b in lyf,cheer up buddy,delay ain't denial
taiwoliu:
....Bro, dnt mk ds ur lst, do cum on here as usual, we'll b glad to v u arnd..... It is well. Allahu Alam
Horlawoomey:

It is well Bro," Allahu ya lam" God knows everything that is hidden but I believe he has a better thing for you. Before you know it, March will be here.
Dminister:
wow! Ur expression is amazing..u ar mostly recognize broda man and we will never forget you...thanks for being here wit us till dis time and still u are wit us..pls do come here to share with us anything u wish broda! God knws best for u and surely he is on ur side.
AjGentle:

Bro i blif dis is now more than a thread, we ave bcome a family, a part of each odas history , gud friends and as such a community. It wld be wrong now 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 cut off dis bond that we all ave nurtured so well ova a couple of mnths plss do participate and contribute 2 dis Ause C14, A15 is notin buh a name bro we ve got sumtin 2 add 2 each oda and ℓ̊ will hate 4 you 2 cease U̶̲̥̅̊я own quota . SO In conclusion DON'T MAKE URSELF SCARCE plssssss
OH MY GOD! Dnt knw hard my herat fal in lov wit dis family.
WALLAHI i shed uncondtnl TEARS reading ur commnts. U r really a family i should pround wit whrever i find ma self. And promise to remain wit dis family ol d time. U R MORETHAN FAMILY.
LOVE U OL. Cheeeeeeers........

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ayomax:
yeah, that why I said almost impossible. I know with Nigeria factor we can abort 7months pregnancy
YES BRO...NOW WE ON THE SAME LANE. DONT UNDERATE ANY NAIJA GAL....THEY CAN EVEN UNSEAT AN INCUMBENT PRESIDENT IF THEY PLAN TO.
*STRENGHT OF A WOMAN*
LIKE...SODIQYINKA! CHEERS!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nobledeals(f): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
A friend just told me about Nairaland and I decided to give it a try. Every section I have visited is lively. I am here cos I have also been mobilized for C14. Though, I am late, am I welcome?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Akerry:
Bayero University, Kano

Thanx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
nobledeals:
A friend just told me about Nairaland and I decided to give it a try. Every section I have visited is lively. I am here cos I have also been mobilized for C14. Though, I am late, am I welcome?

U re most welcome, tell us ur skul and department

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello house, is it compulsory dt d shorts is plain white?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dejavu501:
I salute all PCMs in the house, i wish u guys the best of success in ur very next adventure of life. I hope to join u guys during the next batch. My service has been long Overdue and for some reasons best known to God my name was not forwarded to Abuja by the student affairs despite the fact that I have been cleared by the school and have gotten my notification of result. I was Mad cos I thought of the fact that I had an extra year and with all dilligence I saw it out in March and could not make it in July, now i could not make it due to some flimzy excuses on the part of the SA,I thought of the fact that those I did my spill year with are going for service i mean those wt matric no 090 while I wt matric no 080 will not be going, i thought of the fact dat my younger sis who graduated from d same inst(AAUA) will be going while i would stay behind due to some error. I have gotten out of that Madness cos i finally thought of God and his plans for me that thought alone brought succour to my soul. If there is anyone going through this type of rough path be rest assured that God has a reason for everything and I pray that in Due time it would all become a Testimony.
NICE ONE BRO! THIS WILL GO A VERY LONG WAY IN STRENGHTENING THE FAITH OF BELIEVERS , ESP. THOSE IN CHRIST!
I GRADUATED SINCE 2011 AND AFTER ALL I WENT TRU...MISING ONE BATCH AFTER ANOTHER AND NOT KNOWING WHY. I WUD HAV GIVEN UP, BUT WEN I READ PHILIPPIANS 1:6, JEREMIAH 32:27, 29:9-14. I WAS STRONG ENOF TO SEE MY SITUATION AS A TEST OF PATIENCE AND ENDURANCE. NOW, THE STORY HAS CHANGED, AM #TEAM C14 AND AV ACCEPTED MY FATE AND DESTINY.
NEVER GIVE UP AND WEN U PRAY...BELIEVE THAT THE ANSWER IS BEING WORKED OUT BY JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.
EMMANUEL!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nobledeals(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
bukit05:

U re most welcome, tell us ur skul and department

Thank you. Oau, Ife (Accounting)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
nobledeals:
YEA...U VERY MUCH WELCOMED, TO THIS NOBLE GATHERING.
UR NAME, INSTITUTION , AND COURSE OF STUDY WILL USHER U DEEPLY INTO THE FORUM. MAKE SURE U CATCH UP ON THE DISCUSSIONS AND DONT FORGET TO CONTRIBUTE WHERE NECESSARY.
SHALOM!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=bukit05 post=27363425]Hello house, is it compulsory dt d shorts is plain white?[/quote
PLAIN WHITES....NO MORE ...NO LESS!
U WELCOME..PLS , INTRODUCE UR SELF.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
nobledeals:

Thank you. Oau, Ife (Accounting)

Cool, oba awon university, lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=bukit05 post=27363425]Hello house, is it compulsory dt d shorts is plain white?[/quote
PLAIN WHITES....NO MORE ...NO LESS!
U WELCOME..PLS , INTRODUCE UR SELF , IF U HAV NOT DONE SO EARLIER.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
bukit05:
Hello house, is it compulsory dt d shorts is plain white?
Yea it must be plain white!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
chrisexy:

I see you, Boss.
Thank God we were mobilised. Those guys broke many hearts with that call up no. list.
I tell you. I wasn‘t surprised sha, ujay don mad no be today!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=psymonds post=27363700][/quote]

Av done dat earlier

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Phateamah(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi everyone, was googling nysc requirements n stumbled on ds page... wow! ds is interesting, y'all are a family, m a C14 too n was glad to know m nt d only 1 wt d "anxiety syndrome" lol... I hope we ol get posted 2 places dt favours us best Masha Allah (Ameen)

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
nabsprada:
Afternoon o house,aw preparations?

Taiye4christ,I knew I'll find u here as soon as my bestie got backsmileysmiley...welcome back swts
Os cof, dear. You bet!
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Marshiro:
Yea it must be plain white!

Thanx swt

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
mimiy05:

someone remembered me grin
i dey o my dear...i say may i dey ghost mode small
Of course, you are always remembered. I was away, that‘s why you ‘ve not heard from me.
“Ghost-moding“ seems to be the trend, abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Phateamah:
Hi everyone, was googling nysc requirements n stumbled on ds page... wow! ds is interesting, y'all are a family, m a C14 too n was glad to know m nt d only 1 wt d "anxiety syndrome" lol... I hope we ol get posted 2 places dt favours us best Masha Allah (Ameen)

U re welc,

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
profeoo:
yes I did,bt my sch said d data dey sent are ok. They attributed it to d untested online ish. Infact only 5names from a total of 96persons mobilized in my dept got their call up number
Any new development?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
Phateamah:
U WELCOME PHATEAMAH (PAATYEE).
INTRO PLS.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Drakula:

So na because of woman you decide go awol, now I know what Samson went through... Welcome back.
As for me I just dey ghost mode the feel myself.
I hear you!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
bukit05:

Thanx swt
U̶̲̥̅̊ welcum dear!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
wordsplay:

Am starved of something from this. I was expecting that 'Mr and Mrs .....' line embarassed
Hahahahahaha
You don fill in the line in your mind already na

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.