Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,797 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1395843 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jenyunwojo(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Oh thank you, that's so helpful.

A course mate of mine who stays in lagos just made the payment a few minutes ago and guess what?...

She got the number!!!

I'm really gon be needing that help cos I sure am gon be paying as soon as it's daybreak.

*Runs to check mail*
. If u see as my mind dey do jimjim 4 ennnn! Abeg run go pay d money. #expectn Gud newsiss, Ure a certified Otondo!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dminister:
and I say "she is pretty" all eyes should be on her ooo.. Hot na understatement tho!
Mehn see scope,just tell me if yhu want her........I knw her BARCODE

Its me Fweshblacboai.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
navistar:

9 polos and 6 shorts is okay

Tuale sir!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dminister:
men wan buy anytin buyable carry go camp.. Lol

Abi na grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
floralle:
Thanks jare. M nt attachable oo

But why?? undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dminister:
my oga e na too much oooo...u fit still dey use dem dey gabu gabu after camp#rotfl#
It's better so that you won't be found wanting when you give your dirty clothes to the laundry service people! I.e you would have spares during washing et al
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

A course mate of mine who stays in lagos just made the payment a few minutes ago and guess what?...

She got the number!!!

I'm really gon be needing that help cos I sure am gon be paying as soon as it's daybreak.

*Runs to check mail*

All the best once again...Ayo ni ti e!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Rusa(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

Thanks for checking up on me...

Is it possible that a whole department will be mobilised from the school and not even one name will come back with the list?? Except for one that came out for exemption? What happened to the 15 other names from a department that mobilised just that few? Too many questions, no answer in sight for now.

My coursemates and I were at DSA and we verified that our names were sent, and the correction list returned with no complaints except for two names that fell on error list. What then happened? And the dean said maybe we didn't do the online reg. But is that really possible? The whole of us? Then what explains one of us who paid and got hers? And her name too is absent from the list

I guess only God can answer. I've done my best, submitted evidence of my online reg...even tried to pay, but all the wack cyber cafes I visited all over school said the payment had closed. Don't really know what next to do. But thanks to all you guys for having my back. Whatever happens,
WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

What will be will be dear., I was @ the student affairs with my h.o.d, they gave me one thousand and one reason why my name was omitted. From secretary error to student affairs officer not ticking my name for mobilization. Imagine nonsense. Only my name was omitted in my class., nd cum to tink of it that my result was wonderfully sweet. #KSUsucksbigtime. I have let it go, though it hurt so much and i cried bitterly, there was nothin i could do about it. When i remembered how i lost my friend and coursemate few weeks to our final exams, i bless God for the gift of life. C14 is gone but i am alive. If Christ tarries, i will make it A15 better and stronger.
I pray u get ur call-up letter nxt week (yes! Miracles still happen), but if u dont give tanks to God for He knows best. All the best dear.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
floralle:
Thanks jare. M nt attachable oo
yhu wee be forever welcome cutie BTW some cute guyz here be like floralle am single na.......

Wee attach yhu by MFM fire

Blacboai......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
NnamdiN:
bro can I see your shorts? How much did he charge you? One maga here wants to charge me 2k per short(including cost of material).

It's fair bro. I wouldn't make for anything less if it were to be I
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Any positive news about Anugod? And this taiye4christ and trendiitee E-relationship is arousing my curiosity to find out if it's real or still virtual undecided grin.. sabiguy!! Wassap bro..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

2k is fair if you wanna make *i tink* but then again, some vendors are selling nysc branded shorts for N500 undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

She got the number!!!

*Runs to check mail*
don't try to pay with your phone. E go hang

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anugod:

She got the number!!!

*Runs to check mail*
Me ah don't say much,trying ma best to be sympathetic....

All I wee say z that it wee end in PRAIZE

Blacboai.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

for real? shocked I thought he was tryna rip me off sef. If that's the case, I'd go for the OK shorts. Can't spend 10k for something I'm gonna use for only 3weeks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emeka51: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
floralle:
Uniport
so where do u have in mind to serve?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

But why?? undecided
Coz m not an attatchment neida m i a weavon grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
psymonds:

#MAKURDI BENDOWN BOUTIQUE (MBB) ABI?
baba!! you know as it goes na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
emeka51:
so where do u have in mind to serve?
Akwaibom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
Mehn see scope,just tell me if yhu want her........I knw her BARCODE

Its me Fweshblacboai.....
my guy u ova sabi..I am willing to accept her barcode ooo if its available.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
yhu wee be forever welcome cutie BTW some cute guyz here be like floralle am single na.......

Wee attach yhu by MFM fire

Blacboai......
Hahahaha. Dat kind prayer strong oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Drakula:

Anugod, just try and make the payment tomorrow, I paid for a friend two days ago smoothly, I was in mkd today, will be heading to gboko tomorrow but will spend less than hour there, else I would have personally come to assist you make payment, don't mind those cafe 'I too knows', you can do it yourself just get a system with Internet connection. If you get stuck you can call me and I will put you through, (will be driving to gboko between 8am - 11am so won't answer), I believe you are mobilized. Ignore BSU's stress for once. Cheers

Check you mail for my number if it's necessary.
nice of you bro, i see Anugod coming here tomorrow for testimony cheers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kaffy1232(f): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gud evenng everyone in the house
Patiently waiting 4 call up letter
May Allah make it easy 4 us all

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

Abi na grin
yes ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sarutobie(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iyabetajos:
abbeg has anyone posted list of things we nid for camp??cant check back cos mehn dis thread is moving at d speed of light

www.nairaland.com/876405/going-nysc-read-here-survival
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stevoskyj(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
floralle:
Akwaibom
if nairaland were to arrange posting akwa ibom would be full by now.. hoping to see you at the camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by oyeludef(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
ryetty:
Gudevening evrybody, hav a few questions to ask. Is it compulsory we go to camp wit our original certificate or only fotocopy is enough. Nd d socks I bote is green white green, hope is allowed cos I see sum pple wit pure white. Pls how many passport is needed nd pls wat background colour nd wat size. Pls help
your statement of result is wat u need so keep ur certificate at home. It a white socks u need. Go wit up to 20 passports though u need just about 10 in camp but u may need more after the camp besides its better to have more so as not to fall prey to the photographers at camp who will rip u off ur money. Hope dat helps
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
hawdi:

But why?? undecided
guy no dulling oooo..wic kind question u dey ask again self.. Abi u no sabi greenlight ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
kaffy1232:
Gud evenng everyone in the house
Patiently waiting 4 call up letter
May Allah make it easy 4 us all
Amin....wr do u wish 2 serve
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
stevoskyj:

if nairaland were to arrange posting akwa ibom would be full by now.. hoping to see you at the camp
As in ehn. Ak or Calabar wnt be bad. I hope to see u too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
stevoskyj:

u jux talk my mind...cofas go explore akwa ibom till d akwa go finish and ibom go remain..*smiles*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sup guyz, how's the preparation going? How I wish every one of us on this tread could be in the same camp.... sodiqyinka soppose fit do am now, or what do you think guyz??

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.