Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,154 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621802 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:

Thanks Imanuelle; I was planning to post something like this as well but you have succintly passed the message.
I appreciate the efforts of Missindependent, J3da, Ajoksele, Madridfc and others who had helped/ are helping/ will help our course here, may God bless you real good.
Please, can we guide our incoming corpers on the direction to their various camps using our own experience?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imanuelle:

Use red.

Although some camps also accept white, but generally, red is the approved background.

16Copies (2 cards) will do
tanx ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Temmytea70:

Ahnahn.....no b me invite u con VIP?.......I no gree o
okay, we go either share am, or we invite at least 2chics
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by MissIndependent(f): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Please, can we guide our incoming corpers on the direction to their various camps using our own experience?
I think we should do that when their call-up letters will be out by then, they would have known their various states of deployment.

What date will the call-up letters be out?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissIndependent: I think we should do that when their call-up letters will be out by then, they would have known their various states of deployment.

call up letters wil be out from 28th to 30th july
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

Another gibberish written by another Atheist.

1. Ad hominem

you: I'd rather believe the theory of Super Creation than any other theories. Steady State, etc

2. Red herring

you: Open ur eyes and look at ur environment

There's a GOD somewhere

3. Begging the question

4. Argument from ignorance.

Congrats bro, you just won yourself an award for the most logical fallacies enshrined within a single post grin

PS: I was wondering what might be the cause of your angst towards atheists.

Now I know why. It's a manifestation of those inner doubts.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Majority will use red background but you wont be penalized for not following the trend. The backgroung colour is not stated anywhere in the requirement (the information at the back of your call up letter will guide you on this.. It may be stated that you will need 8 passport photo but please double that number to make it at least 16). You can decide to use red or not; no penalty for it.
Happy sunday to everyone of us in here; hope we all had a refreshing night and uncommon devotion to our maker? Do have a prosperous week ahead. Shalom!
. Same to you bro.....thank you for bringing the experienced heads to come and share some of those valuable experience.....thank you very very much

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by MissIndependent(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
prixxy7: call up letters wil be out from 28th to 30th july
Ok thanks. I wish you goodluck. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
madridfc: Mehn Ur questions na wa.
Anyways...
its a 2bedroom flat and a parlour, all occupied by different corpers, so we share kitchen/bathroom..
their is a borehole, so we always ve water.
idk what's DPR or is it related to petroleum? Idk, but Yes corpers get posted to private organisations, a friend of mine an Architect is serving in a private firm and he is well paid(N30,000 is a very big money in nysc)

Its all bout connections, You said U did Ur IT here? U shud know one or two persons that can give U a 'Letter of Request', U tender such letters in camp during posting.
Goodluck.
. Thanks my brother....yes oh the questions too much and I know I've stressed you in typing....but I like to be ahead always......INFORMATION makes YOU a MINI GOD to the UnINFORMEd

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissIndependent: Ok thanks. I wish you goodluck. smiley

Lol, as if this changes anything. grin

If I'm not mistaken, everything concerning our call up letters would either have been finalised or close to being finalised.

So, prixxy, if na Taraba, grin her wishes won't change it

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajoskele(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: @ madridfc Information is key bro.........I thank you very very very very much.....if you were a girl...choi I for love you die........your help and others like immanuel, ajoskele and missindependent deserve something.......abeg which whisky you dey drink......bourbon or scotch? Abi na beer u dey take or brandy........anyone I go e-send am to you........Thank you so much...ehen what area in eket do you stay please
e-honourable!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

If I'm not mistaken, everything concerning our call up letters would either have been finalised or close to being finalised.

. Hahaha....But guy you dey vex oh......you want them to leave you in our believe or nonbelieve as the case maybe...I'm a proponent of that theory.....so why not leave them in their believe?......human beings can be so complicated...choi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

1. Ad hominem

2. Red herring

3. Begging the question

4. Argument from ignorance.

Congrats bro, you just won yourself an award for the most logical fallacies enshrined within a single post grin

PS: I was wondering what might be the cause of your angst towards atheists.

Now I know why. It's a manifestation of those inner doubts.

First off,

I have no problem with you or anybody being an Atheist

Secondly,

I'd rather be ignorant when it comes to the issue of GOD than be wise by saying there's no GOD.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by franklad(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind: Hehehe, franklad wetin happen?

Checked your profile now. Member since 2012, three posts, no single topic grin grin
I just enjoy reading d thread....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissIndependent: I think we should do that when their call-up letters will be out by then, they would have known their various states of deployment.

Yes, its better to do it when their callu up letters are out.
Just that I dont want any of our incoming corpers to fall prey to exhorbitant fee that CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT COMPANY will charge them in order to transport them to camp from their schools.
I will post the little I know about it later.
If you follow Cross Country to camp you might end up paying twice the amount you will expend going with the regular NYSC buses and intracity/ state taxis.
@ Sokarsenal, you are welcome sire; I am grateful. Remain blessed!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahaha....But guy you dey vex oh......you want them to leave you in our believe or nonbelieve as the case may..I'm a proponent of that theory.....so why not leave them in their believe?......human beings can be so complicated...choi

Lol, I was just pulling prixxy's legs.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
franklad:

Well, that's cool.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Yes, its better to do it when their callu up letters are out.
Just that I dont want any of our incoming corpers to fall prey to exhorbitant fee that CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT COMPANY will charge them in order to transport them to camp from their schools.
I will post the little I know about it later.
If you follow Cross Country to camp you might end up paying twice the amount you will expend going with the regular NYSC buses and intracity/ state taxis.
@ Sokarsenal, you are welcome sire; I am grateful. Remain blessed!
dos cross country guys are criminals.dia trans fare is too exhorbitant.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

First off,

Secondly,

I'd rather be ignorant when it comes to the issue of GOD than be wise by saying there's no GOD.

Alright
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajoskele(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Oga Yokiti, just lemme know when the call-up letters come out. ℓ̊'d like to give the Osun prospectives the right directions.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Athiests vs Believers vs Undecided grin grin
Your comments have been cracking me up all day. Everyman to himself. If atheism works for you, answers all your innermost and gives you satisfaction..ride on. If yours is Islam, ride on. My Faith in Jesus works for me, so lemme ride on. All I know is that a time is coming, when EVERYONE would know the TRUTH and all this confusion would end. It might be too late then for some though.

#Please don't quote me. We are here to discuss NYSC# tongue tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by J3da: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Hmmmmmm I wil try my best, for those flying into lagos from the airport, take a shuttle going to ikeja/under brigde ask for where to take a bus going to iyana ipaja, wen you get to iyana ipaja bus stop, take a bus or bike to NYsc camp though its not far but becos of your luggage you will need to take a bike or bus.

TrAveling by road, you either stop at ojota or oshodi to get buses going to iyana ipaja, when you get to under ipaja brigde take a bus or bike to NYSC camp. You guys should shine your eyes oh.

If you need a school to gv you clearance for the whole year without you appearing at the school, pm me let's talk further.

@yokiti I am yet to hear from you oh... #heartbroken#

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

First off,

Secondly,

Fear grin

wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine: Athiests vs Believers vs Undecided grin grin
Your comments have been cracking me up all day. Everyman to himself. If atheism works for you, answers all your innermost and gives you satisfaction..ride on. If yours is Islam, ride on. My Faith in Jesus works for me, so lemme ride on. All I know is that a time is coming, when EVERYONE would know the TRUTH and all this confusion would end. It might be too late then for some though.

#Please don't quote me. We are here to discuss NYSC# tongue tongue wink

grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Buksich dear...I see you. How are you today? Trust service was awesome wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissIndependent: Ok thanks. I wish you goodluck. smiley
tanx a million cheesy Pls I wan ask if white flat ballet shoe wil be allowed in place of tennis.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

True that. The letters are just waiting to be distributed to every school.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

Rational! Rational!! Rational!!!kpa sha yaran gi o grin. I saw ur letter in my dream and guess wat state ȋ̝̊̅§ therein...ZAMFARA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nice one missindependent ajoskele and Immanuel
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
highmey:

Fear grin

wink

If you believe its fear then am okay with it.

"In Samguine's voice" stick to what works for you.

If your believing that there's no GOD makes you sleep at night then good for you.

We all can't reason in the same way.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
franklad:

Praise God, she finally made a post.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
macuwon:

wow.. No wonder u r vitalicious grin good morning.. Hw ws ur nyt? Who did u dream of?
gud afternoon.My nyt was gud and church was great too.How was church?

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.