Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622221 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine: Athiests vs Believers vs Undecided grin grin
Your comments have been cracking me up all day. Everyman to himself. If atheism works for you, answers all your innermost and gives you satisfaction..ride on. If yours is Islam, ride on. My Faith in Jesus works for me, so lemme ride on. All I know is that a time is coming, when EVERYONE would know the TRUTH and all this confusion would end. It might be too late then for some though.

#Please don't quote me. We are here to discuss NYSC# tongue tongue wink
. Loool Once again I MUST QUOTE YOU Eh.....you na reasonable guy wella sha.....so as you 'rightly' or wrongly said...discuss ONLY nysc
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
ALAYORMII:

If you believe its fear then am okay with it.

"In Samguine's voice" stick to what works for you.

If your believing that there's no GOD makes you sleep at night then good for you.

We all can't reason in the same way.

Sure bro! wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Meeky: dos cross country guys are criminals.dia trans fare is too exhorbitant.
but they are fast
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Your comments have been cracking me up all day. Everyman to himself. If atheism works for you, answers all your innermost and gives you satisfaction..ride on. If yours is Islam, ride on. My Faith in Jesus works for me, so lemme ride on. All I know is that a time is coming, when EVERYONE would know the TRUTH and all this confusion would end. It might be too late then for some though.

Come see samguine, doing what he's a pro at doing.

He hits and runs grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
prixxy7: Rational! Rational!! Rational!!!kpa sha yaran gi o grin. I saw ur letter in my dream and guess wat state ȋ̝̊̅§ therein...ZAMFARA

grin grin I'm good at spotting dreams that don't come to pass. This is one.

Any call up letter that doesn't contain either Edo or Ogun is not my own.

By the way, translate pls. What's kpa sha yaran gi. tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine: Buksich dear...I see you. How are you today? Trust service was awesome wink

Hapy sunday samgiune, I'm fyn. op u r gud as well, surely it ws awesome. Ow ws service 2dy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most Christians are Christians just because of the circumstances in which they were born. They were born into a christian home, hence took up the Faith. Their knowledge is shallow, their convictions aren't deep. That is why they get all defensive, abusive and frightened when more knowledgeable atheists question their beliefs. Your Faith should be based on strong personal convictions. Experience God for yourself so that you can stand in the days of adversity.
As for atheists, I don't blame them because they seek knowledge. That is why they question everything. I pray the Almighty God grants them what they seek.

#My opinion. So don't quote me# tongue

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin I'm good at spotting dreams that don't come to pass. This is one.

Any call up letter that doesn't contain either Edo or Ogun is not my own.

By the way, translate pls. What's kpa sha yaran gi. tongue
it means take ur time in ibo. Dunno if I spelt it correctly tho bt dats d meaning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by MissIndependent(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
prixxy7: tanx a million cheesy Pls I wan ask if white flat ballet shoe wil be allowed in place of tennis.
Lol it depends on your camp. It is allowed in some camps while some wont allow it. Some camp soldiers are very strict...

@rationalmind lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine: Most Christians are Christians just because of the circumstances in which they were born. They were born into a christian home, hence took up the Faith. Their knowledge is shallow, their convictions aren't deep. That is why they get all defensive, abusive and frightened when more knowledgeable atheists question their beliefs. Your Faith should be based on strong personal convictions. Experience God for yourself so that you can stand in the days of adversity.
As for atheists, I don't blame them because they seek knowledge. That is why they question everything. I pray the Almighty God grants them what they seek.

cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
prixxy7: it means take ur time in ibo. Dunno if I spelt it correctly tho bt dats d meaning

Yea, I knew it was igbo once I saw "gi".

Had this igbo girlfriend who taught me the language back then in 2011 when I was in 300L

Few of the things I memorised then are:

Pardon my spellings( I shouldn't have asked for the pardon by the way. It's not like you're better at the spellings than I am? grin)

Kei fi cho iri- what will you eat/ what did you eat

Kei maka journey gi- How was your journey

Ekene maka ubosi omumu gi - wishing someone a happy birthday.

I don try na grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014

grin
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine: Most Christians are Christians just because of the circumstances in which they were born. They were born into a christian home, hence took up the Faith. Their knowledge is shallow, their convictions aren't deep. That is why they get all defensive, abusive and frightened when more knowledgeable atheists question their beliefs. Your Faith should be based on strong personal convictions. Experience God for yourself so that you can stand in the days of adversity.

grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: @ madridfc Information is key bro.........I thank you very very very very much.....if you were a girl...choi I for love you die........your help and others like immanuel, ajoskele and missindependent deserve something.......abeg which whisky you dey drink......bourbon or scotch? Abi na beer u dey take or brandy........anyone I go e-send am to you........Thank you so much...ehen what area in eket do you stay please

Yea, so helpful, thankx α bunch..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissIndependent: Lol it depends on your camp. It is allowed in some camps while some wont allow it. Some camp soldiers are very strict...

@rationalmind lol cheesy
ok tanx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind:

Yea, I knew it was igbo once I saw "gi".

Had this igbo girlfriend who taught me the language back then in 2011 when I was in 300L

Few of the things I memorised then are:

Pardon my spellings( I shouldn't have asked for the pardon by the way. It's not like you're better at the spellings than I am? grin)

Kei fi cho iri- what will you eat/ what did you eat

Kei maka journey gi- How was your journey

Ekene maka ubosi omumu gi - wishing someone a happy birthday.

I don try na grin
funi enuf I A̶̲̥̅♏ not ibo grin #PURE EDO BLOOD!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imanuelle: BTW

Its Imanuelle

Not Immanuel or immanuelle

Whatever, man undecided tongue

Honourable corper! grin

Yokiti, I got your mention, what do I know
As expected, Emma, Adary and Winnie have done justice to your requests... nothing more to be added.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: . Loool Once again I MUST QUOTE YOU Eh.....you na reasonable guy wella sha.....so as you 'rightly' or wrongly said...discuss ONLY nysc
hmmm. Nt going to church or mosque dsnt me d person dnt bliv in God.even d mad knws there is God
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
prixxy7: funi enuf I A̶̲̥̅♏ not ibo grin #PURE EDO BLOOD!

Not like you can correctly spell words in Esan. tongue

You want to know how I got to know you're Esan?

Instinct grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rd2010(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
rationalmind: There's this particular lady I'm missing so much on this thread.

She appears gentle, reserved and barely talks. My dream is to meet her in person and probably end up in the same camp.

Rd2010 where art thou cheesy

lolzz,i m here o....followin d thread slow nd steady......hw art thou??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rd2010: lolzz,i m here o....followin d thread slow nd steady......hw art thou??

Well, I've been fine. Glad to have you back. cheesy Trust you've been fine too.

How was church service? And hope you've gotten all the stuffs you're taking to camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Honourable corper! grin

As expected, Emma, Adary and Winnie have done justice to your requests... nothing more to be added.

Opportunities abound

Nwanne? E dikwa mma?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imanuelle:

Opportunities abound

Nwanne? E dikwa mma?

Brb... make I ask Nne wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Meeky: dos cross country guys are criminals.dia trans fare is too exhorbitant.
Dont mind those guys. Imagine, I paid less than #4,500 to my camp (inter state and intra-state) while some person from the same point of origin told me they paid #8500 from to the same destination (Camp). They were served sausage and plastic container pepsi. How is the strike treating you Doc?
@ Zerray, to answer your question, those that came with cross county to my camp arrived late in the night. They left around 7am and got to my camp like 10pm (the journey is maximum of 9 hours at a regular speed. You can add traffic hold up and other uncertainities to support your point but some left same destination and got to camp around 5pm ). Their vehicle broke down several times. I do hope your testimony will be different from the ones those who were victims of men extortion of other men.
These people are just acting smart. At times, most of the buses they use are rented. They will meet the regular NURTW drivers, negotiate the normal fare, give them a little bonus over the actual amount. They will later use those buses to convey those that patronised them to camp at almost twice the regular fare.
@ J3da; I will do as I have said earlier. Please pardon me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Honourable corper! grin

I appreciate your response my good and reliable friend. We shall be calling on you once again to fly us to Obubra camp when its time for it. Gracias mucho!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
I appreciate your response my good and reliable friend. We shall be calling on you once again to fly us to Obubra camp when its time for it. Gracias mucho!
I pray nobody gets to be 'flown' to where I camped #Gombe. Lol.
PS: Work Ur postings if U can oo, don't dull.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Wake up time/ clean up 3am- 4am
Devotion/ mosque 5- 6
Announcement/ Briefing 6- 6: 30
Drills 6:30- 7:30 it can be extended
Breakfast 8- 9am
Lectures starting from the second week 9: 30 - 1: 30/ 2pm
Lunch 2- 3pm
Evening drillling 3:30 - 7 :00
Dinner 7: 00 - till light out (other social/ religious activities)
Light out 10pm/ 10:30pm
It will be might be a very boring cycle but you will survive it.
abeg football training nko ? Na that one me like o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:

Yea bro. Obinoral and I will be glad to be of help.
Btw, I'm back to Pacesetter State. smiley

Greetings y'all.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Brb... make I ask Nne wink

Fake ibo boy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Imanuelle:

Fake ibo boy

Be nice for once jor. sad

And I'll tell Nne for you. tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Be nice for once jor. sad

And I'll tell Nne for you. tongue

Real ibo boy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.