Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619380 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Smeeky: yes dear,the diff is meeky is a doctor and I'm just me wink
which one is d flirt?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: go ahead as long as its a plastic bottle
hehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yes dearie...totally a Nigerian
Strange. Is he GAYbriellic? *no pun intended*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
u no see as she zone me
Dis wan izz strong *rubs beards* it will nEed stronghanded liberation!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: lipsrsealed Lawd help me! I don't like this rationalmind at all

grin

ENIMONEY: Plans on molesting secondary kids,

Now, this is getting serious. I consider this a libel and a slander. Where did you get this from?

1. I was never ever going to serve in a secondary school

2. I never said, neither did I imply I was intending to molest anyone.

3. In my reply to the guy, I specifically referred to village secondary school girls. Just in case you don't know, a good number of those girls are older than you are. You call those ones kids? Or is it consensual Sex with them you call molest? I'm seriously at loss understanding you.

you: does not believe in God,

How is that a problem? I can't remember telling anyone here to stop believing in God.

ENIMONEY: has no respect for women, calling folks he don't know poor.

Where did you get this from? Can you please show me a single post of mine where I showed absolute lack of respect towards women. While you're at it, show another post of mine where I referred to anyone as poor.

Or perhaps, was it because I said most girls don't have money? Well, I'm not to blame if you lack a sense of humour.

ENIMONEY: Dude go back to your religion section before you poison our sweet creamy dudes mind finish. angry

And when did you become a spokesperson for those creamy dudes? Last time I checked, they aren't complaining.

Anyway, congrats, you did a good job spoiling my mood this night

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
sweet dreams dea. I ll try make my way to ur dream. If hissexcellency permits
ERROR 404! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Dis wan izz strong *rubs beards* it will nEed stronghanded liberation!
i dey watch season 2 go soon start
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: hmmmmm, where dem dey?
dem no fit show face.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: rili? indians r nice tho...Eck minute*in karina kapoor's voice*
. 'Indians are nice though'.......joke of the century........work in a company with indian bosses and ud feel what our forefathers felt during slavery minus the wipe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine: AdaEkube..how are you? How are you feeling now? Hope you rested well.?
Sweetie am feeling very strong nw.hw ws ur day?hp say u go church 2day?.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
lol. U see im comment abi? D thing fear me small sha. Buh I beleaf say na joke grin

Let's ignore the fact that it was a joke.

I specifically referred to village secondary school girls cos I'm aware majority of them are much matured and older than their counterparts in the city.

Well, it's all good

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
ERROR 404! grin
ok oga mi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
Babe...how are you? Guess you are better now. Missed you much wink
Missed u 2 hun.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

grin

Now, this is getting serious. I consider this a libel and a slander. Where did you get this from?

3. In my reply to the guy, I specifically referred to village secondary school girls. Just in case you don't know, a good number of those girls are older than you are. You call those ones kids? Or is it consensual Sex with them you call molest? I'm seriously at loss understanding you.

How is that a problem? I can't remember telling anyone here to stop believing in God.

Where did you get this from? Can you please show me a single post of mine where I showed absolute lack of respect towards women. While you're at it, show another post of mine where I referred to anyone as poor.

Or perhaps, was it because I said most girls don't have money? Well, I'm not to blame if you lack a sense of humour.

And when did you become a spokesperson for those creamy dudes? Last time I checked, they aren't complaining.

Woah! Brotherly, back up.....this isn't a warzone...let's just walk away from it. Like u said. Okay?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
i dey watch season 2 go soon start
make ah go buy popcorn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
i didn't know you love me o. Sisterly i'm good how was ur day
my day was fine o! Boredom don give me belle, and ur day?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Let's ignore the fact that it was a joke.

I specifically referred to village secondary school girls cos I'm aware majority of them are much matured and older than their counterparts in the city.

Well, it's all good
hey, brotherly person; M sorry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
justfree1: Doing great, you?

I've been great as well. Wishing you a great week

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
make ah go buy popcorn
abeg follow me buy cum
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
ENIMONEY: my day was fine o! Boredom don give me belle, and ur day?
my day no bad. Raining most of the day.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: sweeerrriiieee
Traebaby hawayu?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
zerray: which one is d flirt?
lol.na me be d flirt.i don die.she started with dis thread is now an indecency thread,next she dey look for meeky.now na flirt.zerray zerray zerray
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
AdaEkube:
Sweetie am feeling very strong nw.hw ws ur day?hp say u go church 2day?.
Woah..very wonderful news. Glad you are back on your feet. I am very fine. And service was awesome. We celebrated the teens today. Were you able to go to church?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

grin

. CALM DOWN.........CALM DOWN.........CALM DOWN.....(Ww.calmdown.) That's all...........Just remember in Nigeria 'same sex' (LESBIANISM and 'GAYISM' ) activities is 14years........Molesting little girls........Well even a senator (a law maker) does itin the name of religion.....so I think you are safer ( 'safer' as in with respect to comparism').....lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
meeky
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
u can answer that better than me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
cutiepie01: thanks dear.Sure,i went.Hope u did too
nah,nt feellin well....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
cutiepie01: meeky
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
my day no bad. Raining most of the day.
hmmm! Good weda for baby making grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Meeky: lol.na me be d flirt.i don die.she started with dis thread is now an indecency thread,next she dey look for meeky.now na flirt.zerray zerray zerray
hahahaha.Thank God u admitted it sharpaly.Love that
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . 'google prospective nysc story book'.........choi BING don suffer......that's why BING are not progressing.......
Hehehehe. Google is so popular that it is now a verb. "I gooogled that up" cheesy. Buh with the emerging popularity of Cortana, Bing might just become popular....might. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
cutiepie01: meeky
no problem.if only u wud flirt with my ............

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.