Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622392 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

And again, I guess I'll have to let this pass

Wise guy! That makes you wiser than your age!

Bravo grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: yes o@ cleoqueen...hehehe
Plz, I'm not her o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: Samguine...Sharp shooter et Veri gud bad guy....sha dnt forget buksich#just saying

smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: mi? vehgin? pls o..dnt spoil my gud name*recitn hail mary*
Na really vehgin u be... because I knw we dt r virgins here are few... Yeah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
buksich:

smiley
buksich my sista in d lord...we dnt rapour o...shogbon?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

And again, I guess I'll have to let this pass

I think its best for all concerned that you LET IT PASS because you simply uttered a baseless comment without backup or evidence...Was it in a bid to make yourself seem more manly in front of the BOYS?

The fact that you are on this thread shows me you are about to embark on National Youth Service... That in turn tells me you have successfully passed through higher education which was meant to imbue you with knowledge and open your eyes to the modern world.

Next time, please make comments that are in line with the above and reflect some sort of intelligence.

No offence intended...

NEXTTTTTT

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Same dearest

traecey: lol...I miss u jur
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrPhilABd: Na really vehgin u be... because I knw we dt r virgins here are few... Yeah
haha...virgins r almost goin xtinct...cos dis generation si sex as normal as takn a walk or havn brkfast#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rdduite:

Wooow! Dude, wasn't looking for a satisfactory response but your disposition or inclination!

Well for me, am sure every action or inactions we has its corresponding repercussions!

That is, If a guy decides to reap or molest anybody. He will have pay for its consequences or if he decides not to reap/molest, he'll also live to see the result of his not reaping the person.

Thus we all need to critically think before we act or take any decision. Even if the decision will be just folding our hands & watch this turn out!

Well, what you just said in a simple form is referred to as the law of karma.

I don't however agree with you because the law itself is self refuting.

If for example, I decide to rape someone, why do you think I should be blamed or punished? After all, using your logic,

1. The person I raped is also suffering the consequences of her own action.

2. I will still suffer the consequences of my action.

So, what's the point blaming or dishing out punishment to me?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Una done finish round one !!! *sips lipton*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
ewosk:

Message was all about Money o..what money is and Not, how Christians ought to get money d right way and use it d right way..
SUMMARY:: Add value to ur life n u will get money...d service was so unconventional bt fun
Glory! Glory!! So plz tell us d biblical text
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: SUN AND MOON NO DEY MEET NA
Dis one, we go meet & its gonna be really soon.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
luvlycutebay: Same dearest

Kedu maka noordeen nd akerry?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrPhilABd: arsenal... Y think ye so abt me? you may be ryt though. Will u lyk me as a dude or u ll prefer I be a lady?
. I'd prefer you however orientation you are.....I don't discriminate at all.....but you have to make me believe beyond any doubt which you are....then I'd rest......by the way your ALTeR EGO had the malaria drug making her feel sleepy.....quite convenient for you to be here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rdduite:

Wise guy! That makes you wiser than your age!

Bravo grin

The fact that you think he is a wise guy makes you even similar or worse than him.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
vict505: Guys how are we preparing August 5th is here. I also got a job in Lagos and I can't quit my job cos of service. What do u advice ? I am in Lagos and I got a job with a bank.
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. You have already said you can't quit your job, why ask for advice again? All I have to say is that you shouldn't live your life for the present. Everything you do should be geared towards having a better future. What would you do if the NYSC certificate is required of you later? I believe that deep down within you, you know what is right and what should be done. Stick with your guts bro. I wish you all the best. wink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I cant believe some people actually liked your myopic comment! Seriously I do not know the kind of ladies you have been meeting that do not have visions or ambitions except to get married (as you put it)...

Are you for real? You must be one of those misogynists who believe a woman's place is in the home. Urrghhh...Educate your mind young man 'cos the ignorance you just displayed is shocking!!!

And next time, do not generalise ALL WOMEN... SMH
Give him more Sister, you are backed.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I think its best for all concerned that you LET IT PASS because you simply uttered a baseless comment without backup or evidence...Was it in a bid to make yourself seem more manly in front of the BOYS?

The fact that you are on this thread shows me you are about to embark on National Youth Service... That in turn tells me you have successfully passed through higher education which was meant to imbue you with knowledge and open your eyes to the modern world.

Next time, please make comments that are in line with the above and reflect some sort of intelligence.

No offence intended...

NEXTTTTTT

Ok

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

No offence intended...

NEXTTTTTT
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Would you still follow me to the beach?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Me na Yoruba lady, but if i sud guess ur post, its means I SHUD GREET noordean nd Akerry 4 u,
am i right or not??

traecey: Kedu maka noordeen nd akerry?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I'd prefer you however orientation you are.....I don't discriminate at all.....but you have to make me believe beyond any doubt which you are....then I'd rest......by the way your ALTeR EGO had the malaria drug making her feel sleepy.....quite convenient for you to be here
my theory..once nd for all...Cleo nd phil r one nd dsame...just difrent username on different email/gmail...she has two phones..or one fone nd a lappy hence d ability for her nd cleo to b on at dsame tym# am done foeva wit dis ish..Cleo is a creation of phila to have fun in disguise..b haself witout rili being haself..d pix posted by cleo mite nt even b her

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
luvlycutebay: Me na Yoruba lady, but if i sud guess ur post, its means I SHUD GREET noordean nd Akerry 4 u,
am i right or not??

I asked hw they r...oya bawo ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
DrPhilABd: Give him more Sister, you are backed.

Hehehe, you can as well help her out.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Enimoney r u comn to my bed tonite?*bats eye lashes *
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
lolzzzz, dey are always gentle nd dng fyn jare.

traecey: I asked hw they r...oya bawo ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

The fact that you think he is a wise guy makes you even similar or worse than him.

Lol, you must feel so smart grin.

That you rushed to attack the dude without knowing where he's coming from says a whole lot about you. Coming from one who has successfully passed through school, well, that's rich

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
luvlycutebay: lolzzzz, dey are always gentle nd dng fyn jare.

how many days to go?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: Enimoney r u comn to my bed tonite?*bats eye lashes *
grin grin grin
You dey bat eyelash to your fellow specie. Incredible
*grabs Gala and Lacasera*

This is definitely my business cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: I was tot dt fear is a tool of d devil...quiet gud cos it has helpd mi overcome d fear of posting# 2 Timothy 1:7
. And you had to fall for that?.......swity I was of the opinion that DrPhilABd's reason for saying her pastor preached about 'false prophets' was in response to you 'proclaiming' health to BETONMAYE.......she meant u are the 'false prophet' and you are corresponding......WICKED SARCASM......I might be wrong though......or RIGHT #conspiracyTheorist#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Haaaaaaaaa, me no count am oooooo, all i knw is dt one day one day, we go get their.

traecey: how many days to go?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: Enimoney r u comn to my bed tonite?*bats eye lashes *
lesbian alert!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
grin grin grin
You dey bat eyelash to your fellow specie. Incredible
*grabs Gala and Lacasera*

This is definitely my business cool
if u like buy ol d gala nd lacas in d world...iz yo consign? biko face adaekube or buksich jur tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.