Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,909 members, 7,863,122 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (624408 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: Eiya,now I can see where u are coming from,don't take it too Personal..
THE AFTERMATH OF NL BREAK,CAN NOT AFFECT THIS HOUSE(I guess u remembered this)..
I won't throw tantrums with you,I'm way above that cool..I wonder the calibre of people on the same page with u since I'm below like u said.
Smellos been beefing since 1759
I gave u the reply u wanted,for saying I should be happy u quote me means u place urself above me.I have said before I don't own any allegiance to anybody here.when u see my post next time whether good or bad just move on

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2014
prixxy7: rily shocked my skul ID card has expired sha. Hmmmmm *scratches head* anyway tanx a million ƒø̲̣̣я̅ dis. U̶̲̥̅̊ have been so helpful. God bless. So pls do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw hhow I can get d nysc temporary ID card?

HNM to every one. I don't know how it's done in other skus,but in my place ABU Zaria, ID cards are given once with ur assumed year of graduation on it, even after graduation ur ID card remains valid until u collect ur certificate and when coming for the certificate u will provide evidence of payment of alumni fee with which they will issue u ur certificate and ur alumni ID card and then retrieve the student ID. So what I was told is that if u collect ur cert before going to the camp, of course the sku will have retrieved ur student ID card, they will give u a letter of introduction to NYSC stating that u skued there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2014
cutiepie01: welcome back sweetest,missed u plenty.
Missed you too dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2014
Samguine:
My partner embarassed embarassed
hello Broda
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2014
yokiti: You can recover your most important data using the technique below (we could not apply it automatically due to data consistency issues)
1) Search Google for the title of your thread, e.g. (title of thread site:nairaland.com)
2) Copy the URL of the page on Nairaland where the information used to reside from the search results, e.g. www.nairaland.com/123456/title-of-thread
3) Search Google's cache for that URL, e.g. enter this into google: (cache:www.nairaland.com/123456/title-of-thread).
With the guideline above, can we recover some of our lost threads on this board? E.g
Smeeky 's timetable thread for batch B.
Our main 2014 batch B house.
The reason your school gave for not mobilizing you.
The online collection of call up letter thread
Batch C house.
Nysc denial of cancelling batch C.
The numerous pop prayers and wishes threads.
The projects executed by corpers threads
The batch B 201g electoral officer.
Ppa posting of batch A
Job seekers whatsapp group
The corpers crushed bt trailer thread
Things needed for NYSC orientation camp and etc
The assistance of our residents web gurus will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
DrPhila.Bd ; you are welcome back.
Thanks Oga Yoky.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by MabraO: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2014
See smeeky and osemu8 be beefing things up
Common u guys re bigger than
Now shake hands nd move on
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2014
cutiepie01: U and Ojestas no serious.Where's drphila.bd when u need her?
I can't always be around again dearie... I'm still mourning. I ll be bak soonest maybe frm page50.

I'm actually mourning the loss of our previous thread and also the dismissal of our Super eagles frm d world cup.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2014
prixxy7: Osemu8 and smeeky, pls let's put grudges aside and try to be cool wit everyone. Dis ȋ̝̊̅§ a social network and we meet various kinds of people in here, wit different attitude n character, bt handling each other's attitude helps d lov grow. Maybe where your weakness ends ȋ̝̊̅§ where d oda person's strenght begins. Its quite hard to overgo some attitude bt ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d common sake of peace, let all grudges be put aside. Una fit meet ƒø̲̣̣я̅ same camp, una no go bone una sef na. So quarelling on a social media wen U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt even knw d person ȋ̝̊̅§ even somehow sef lol. Meanwhile camp date draws closer, AND AM SCARED OF THE UNKNOWN!
thanks Ms prixxy,I'm not quarreling with him oo,he's like a brother to me.
The thing is I have a very Big problem with Sarcastic statements grin grin..who is claiming Landlord(s) and landlady(s)

Bros Osemu8,we no get wahala oo..I strtd it as a joke,u dey carry am go far o cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by damola311: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Sometimes i hate this house, some people think they are God of the house, maybe cos they started it tho!.... Anyways we should be friends here. HNM guys and ladies

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2014
God's Favourite:

You know? Macuwon I love u sooo much.. Don't fall my hand jor. Learn queenis, spanish and french*winks* then make sure ego di na apa.

What will i qain na? I can learn dem only if it will bring money...
My babes are meant to rake in cash..
Wtf- why do u love me? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Good morning great people, happy new month.
Miss you all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2014
mikedimeji:

HNM to every one. I don't know how it's done in other skus,but in my place ABU Zaria, ID cards are given once with ur assumed year of graduation on it, even after graduation ur ID card remains valid until u collect ur certificate and when coming for the certificate u will provide evidence of payment of alumni fee with which they will issue u ur certificate and ur alumni ID card and then retrieve the student ID. So what I was told is that if u collect ur cert before going to the camp, of course the sku will have retrieved ur student ID card, they will give u a letter of introduction to NYSC stating that u skued there.
ok tanx a bunch. Wuld be goin to my skul nxt week, wuld ask about dis tins U̶̲̥̅̊ have just said. Cos I read wea D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ said d nysc temporary ID card ȋ̝̊̅§ compulsory wen U̶̲̥̅̊ get to camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2014
prixxy7: Osemu8 and smeeky, pls let's put grudges aside and try to be cool wit everyone. Dis ȋ̝̊̅§ a social network and we meet various kinds of people in here, wit different attitude n character, bt handling each other's attitude helps d lov grow. Maybe where your weakness ends ȋ̝̊̅§ where d oda person's strenght begins. Its quite hard to overgo some attitude bt ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d common sake of peace, let all grudges be put aside. Una fit meet ƒø̲̣̣я̅ same camp, una no go bone una sef na. So quarelling on a social media wen U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt even knw d person ȋ̝̊̅§ even somehow sef lol. Meanwhile camp date draws closer, AND AM SCARED OF THE UNKNOWN!
don't b scared,u will get a good state,right from the day I posted abt my I T experience,some persons reply my post with jealousy n hate in their hearts,he who God has bless no man can touch,let me say this again for those haters to hear,I have gotten my posting since d day callup numbers came out.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
I can't always be around again dearie... I'm still mourning. I ll be bak soonest maybe frm page50.

I'm actually mourning the loss of our previous thread and also the dismissal of our Super eagles frm d world cup.

nawa oo. My mind is telling me dat i missed uu.. Nobody is yabbing me here aqain.. They are jst loving me.grin i need u back ASAP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: I gave u the reply u wanted,for saying I should be happy u quote me means u place urself above me.I have said before I don't own any allegiance to anybody here.when u see my post next time whether good or bad just move on
na wah o..All this Above-Above,guy relax ur muscles...we no dey share election money here abeg.
U and who dey claim right,I'm here to mingle brother...if u can't keep ur game up,take a chill pill and relax that muscles on ur forehead.
I no dey quarrel with u,this is d first time I'm even quoting u I guess.
If u no want make person quote u,do d needful grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: Eiya,now I can see where u are coming from,don't take it too Personal..
THE AFTERMATH OF NL BREAK,CAN NOT AFFECT THIS HOUSE(I guess u remembered this)..
I won't throw tantrums with you,I'm way above that cool..I wonder the calibre of people on the same page with u since I'm below like u said.

Smellos been beefing since 1759

Bro Abeg free the whole matter. We have gotten over this kind of things in the previous house, pls more so it's a new month
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2014
damola311: Sometimes i hate this house, some people think they are God of the house, maybe cos they started it tho!.... Anyways we should be friends here. HNM guys and ladies
GOD
Na wa oh,strange people abound.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: don't b scared,u will get a good state,right from the day I posted abt my I T experience,some persons reply my post with jealousy n hate in their hearts,he who God has bless no man can touch,let me say this again for those haters to hear,I have gotten my posting since d day callup numbers came out.

Bro I respect u ooo, and I think there's need to be diplomatic with ur choice of word Becos by standard we are all graduates in this house no one is inferior to another. Pls I hope u do understand me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2014
mikedimeji:
Bro I respect u ooo, and I think there's need to be diplomatic with ur choice of word Becos by standard we are all graduates in this house no one is inferior to another. Pls I hope u do understand me.
understand u,but pls stay out of this
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2014
mikedimeji:

Bro Abeg free the whole matter. We have gotten over this kind of things in the previous house, pls more so it's a new month
bros me no get wahala oo.
I no know why my guy carry boncelo for head,while oda persons come dey shout for am..me like joke oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by damola311: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: GOD
Na wa oh,strange people abound.
Strange?..... No I'm not. I don't just comment cos it's not necessary. I only pick useful info and not the useless ones.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2014
luvlycutebay: Good morning great people, happy new month.
Miss you all.
good a.m and miss u too..our same luvlycute or wot? abeg umask ur face o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2014
Before before i dey absent but now am fully present. Thanks 4 including my name in ur list @ cutiepie01. You are honoured.

Enjoy your day.

[quote
author=cutiepie01]ATTENDANCE FOR SUNDAY,29TH OF JUNE 2014.
The rule remains the same,answer present ma if u hear your name,failure
to do so will attract a fine of #500 which will be collected by smeeky.
Kennykg
Osemu8(My good friend)
AdaEkube
Ptoocool
Dat-koded
Olaoyekemi
Ismolicious
Whyt-Jane
Bacteriocin
Macuwon(Ajebutter)
Chykmoni
Banttieman(Bounce into greatness)
Slimz10
Mikedimeji
Traecey
Zerray(minister of info.)
God's favourite
Phiszo
Luvlycute
Samguine(women affairs minister)#Picks Race b4 e go beat me.Hehe#
Greenbunny.Sorry,redbunny
Smeeky(My inspirer on NL)
Meeky
Rationalmind
Highmey
Okikpo(Oyel money)
Raystar96(my admirer)
Noordean
Azyd
Ojestas(Jesty bobo)
Ifyzo(my love)
Rhazur(Results must surely cancel insults)
Suyamaster(Hmmm,commentus reserved)
Darkchocolate(Omalichaa,Nwanyiocha)
His Excellencie
Valentinooo
Enimoney(Owo loun soro)
Hamzeiy
Siegfried
Buksich
Bentonmaye
Adaekube
Ajasa4link
Nellcy now enellcy
Yorex2011
Ikescope
Prixxy7[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2014
Still the same person.
Have a nice day.

Jimwalex:
good a.m and miss u too..our same luvlycute or wot? abeg umask ur face o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2014
damola311:
Strange?..... No I'm not. I don't just comment cos it's not necessary. I only pick useful info and not the useless ones.
thank God u also mean that the people who drops the useless comments are still the same people who drops the useful informations u come here to pick..later una go say people dey act God grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 1kanma: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2014
Am cool dearie and u, hw preparation ur side. Am yet to do anytin oooooo just chillin sha. Hapi nw mnth family.
rhazur: Babe...how u dey@1kanma
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2014
macuwon:

nawa oo. My mind is telling me dat i missed uu.. Nobody is yabbing me here aqain.. They are jst loving me.grin i need u back ASAP
Soon my frd... U ll see me here again. I'm different now o... Na so so luv & peace I dey transmit.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Doctor Meeky where are you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Some people's post can be very funny, yea funny is the best word to use I wouldn't say is annoying. While some people are busy trying their best to ensure that the house is lively, some people who are best described as ghost reader are there calling it useless. It's alright oo God dey. Whether or not it's useless we are not complaining

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mcdokwe(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2014
prixxy7: ok tanx a bunch. Wuld be goin to my skul nxt week, wuld ask about dis tins U̶̲̥̅̊ have just said. Cos I read wea D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ said d nysc temporary ID card ȋ̝̊̅§ compulsory wen U̶̲̥̅̊ get to camp.
d nysc card is supposed to be d one given to u in camp by d officials
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2014
mikedimeji: Some people's post can be very funny, yea funny is the best word to use I wouldn't say is annoying. While some people are busy trying their best to ensure that the house is lively, some people who are best described as ghost reader are there calling it useless. It's alright oo God dey. Whether or not it's useless we are not complaining
bros shey be u dey see am grin
Na why I say strange people abound...humans are the most difficult creatures of God,even God sef tire for us..

I'm actually having fun here coupled with d cold weather cheesy,while some others be having cramps on their forehead grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bacteriocin(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2014
luvlycutebay: Before before i dey absent but now am fully present. Thanks 4 including my name in ur list @ cutiepie01. You are honoured.

Enjoy your day.

present ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.