Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621662 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
yokiti:

Samguine our resident Romeo; Chineke God, this thing odikwa serious o.AdaEkube; blessed art thou!
Macuwon and DrPhilA.Bd ; when are you two going lyrical? Likewise those that want to join Songs of Solomon rather Samguine's club.
Smeeky (please, start the mobilization timetable thread again ) and Osemu8, you people should bury the hatchet and move on.
Our blue Emperor Skateboard; all of our agents are currently busy, please call back or hold on. Your request is being processed; we might also be lucky to get homepage token with it.

oga yokiti! Thank God u noticed dat drphila.bd loves me soooo much grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
zerray: Time to rant grin
lolz!!!u wan cus war.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
fragrant: Is this the way forward for this room? I am new here nd dis welcome is nt pleasing, Pls lets embrace oneness. Tanks all for ur corporation.

babe u r welcome.. Dont mind what u see ooo.. Today is our gamesday.. They r jst kidding.. Our own weird way of catching fun.. It happens once in a week grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wow!!!! Truly Age is just a number. Even if you are a graduate, Commissioner, Governor, President, it doesn't matter, What matters is your level of maturity, tolerance and patience. If you don't have these things you are an educated illiterate and a fool. No matter your achievement in life, HUMILITY Is The Key.It may be your turn to shine now, tomorrow may be someone else's turn. Everybody's destiny is not the same. Remember, life is just like a twinkle star, where in a twinkle of an eye you will lose everything. Abeg, Some people need to go for reformation and rebranding. Mtsheww!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: “Hmmmm,I no how painful it is for the
landlord(s) n landlady(s) of the old house now that
is partially gone,thank God for everything”
When I made the above statement it was not to insult the sensibility of the members of the house,I said so becus it pained me as one of those who found joy in the former house,I wouldn't have said thank God for everything at the end of the above post if I wanted to incite trouble in the house,we should understand what one is saying before u start quote or embarrassing somebody.for those always painting me bad here keep it up becus it wouldn't stop me from reaching my goals,I don't have friends here or school mate here,for those u take pleasure in siding their friends whenever there is e-war should keep it up,I will not take any intimidation from any group of persons here at anytime,I don't have any integrity to protect here.I have read through all the posts relating to the events btw me n smeeky,I saw the biased state of this house,I don't need any supporters club to carry out my business here,only literates will no I didn't insult the credibility of this house with my above statement.
my mind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rant @zerray. Abeg make I start?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^^ you guys should kindly learn from that pix...

@Osemu8... Though, I'm not in the position to lecture or give you some directive, but I know we are in a small world. My little piece is, you should learn how to ignore tinz... Also, don't have that mindset that someone is envying or envy u (that's odd bro)...
Let your mind be free!!!

Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
ote author=macuwon]

babe u r welcome.. Dont mind what u see ooo.. Today is our gamesday.. They r jst kidding.. Our own weird way of catching fun.. It happens once in a week grin grin[/quote]we r one jst acting a lil script!!!its time for ranting!let's go der.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
fragrant: Is this the way forward for this room? I am new here nd dis welcome is nt pleasing, Pls lets embrace oneness. Tanks all for ur corporation.
Na same cold reception I get yesternyt ooo...anyway make we both welcome ourselves...welucome

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
God's Favourite:
Wow!!!! Truly Age is just a number. Even if you are a graduate, Commissioner, Governor, President, it doesn't matter, What matters is your level of maturity, tolerance and patience. If you don't have these things you are an educated illiterate and a fool. No matter your achievement in life, HUMILITY Is The Key.It may be your turn to shine now, tomorrow may be someone else's turn. Everybody's destiny is not the same. Remember, life is just like a twinkle star, where in a twinkle of an eye you will lose everything. Abeg, Some people need to go for reformation and rebranding. Mtsheww!!!!!
Thanks for the reminder. But be specific on who goes to a reform centre..smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by misterkay(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
As always, I'm loving the e-brawls - it makes the house lively. Please guys, don't stop now.

I'm forseeing a party.

#Team_watching_from_a_distance since 1875.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: smell jealously from u,u were actually the one that felt jealous not zerray when I was telling my school mate here raystar abt my I T,u are just an hypocrite,u don't have any right to tell me to leave this house,it was myself n smeeky that had misunderstanding,I beg u pls don't start what u cant finish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by misterkay(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Oh my, it's a foursome!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dis whole tin just got me cracking up! Cant stop laffn. As una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quarel like dis if to say una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ close to each oda, person ƒø̲̣̣я̅ don collect. Na wa o *lmao*! Anyway U̶̲̥̅̊ guys make d ous fun, everybody has tried settling U̶̲̥̅̊ guys, as una no wan settle, please kip quarelln wit someone U̶̲̥̅̊ cant see. I don laf tire.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Oboy abeg now....please, I can't be jealous, God has blessed me enough. abi make I cry , I only told you to stop giving people information about yourself...........but if you want me to drop my 'humility veil' well I'd do that for you..........you did you IT in a company in LAgos I wouldnt mention......well I did my IT 6 months in mobil, eket...3 months In Schlumberger, PH (because of strike) and I still had the option of baker hughes......all these BEING MERIT BASED.......that's not to say the Number of undergraduate scholarships I had that I am very very sure has never been equaled in Nigeria......so if you want to talk about jealousy.....please some people don't have any reason to do that
when I made that declaration abt my I T,was I talking to u then,I only responded to a question asked from my school mate,pls mind your business here,I didn't register my account here becus of u,y is it hard for u to leave me alone,I hv ever interfered in your business here in this house,
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
prixxy7: Dis whole tin just got me cracking up! Cant stop laffn. As una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ quarel like dis if to say una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ close to each oda, person ƒø̲̣̣я̅ don collect. Na wa o *lmao*! Anyway U̶̲̥̅̊ guys make d ous fun, everybody has tried settling U̶̲̥̅̊ guys, as una no wan settle, please kip quarelln wit someone U̶̲̥̅̊ cant see. I don laf tire.

Honestly I av been laffing too... The thing is, our level of tolerance differs as individual...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: smell jealously from u,u were actually the one that felt jealous not zerray when I was telling my school mate here raystar abt my I T,u are just an hypocrite,u don't have any right to tell me to leave this house,it was myself n smeeky that had misunderstanding,I beg u pls don't start what u cant finish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
gaetano:

me sef just dey like dele. I go enter UNN nxt week go collect my certificate.

Bros av they started sharing our certificates?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
my rant

1st i dnt like my name on the register*cover face* because the mentions after then is always much and tiring,im nt saying the idea isnt good o,but the mentions i get after then is massive

osemu8 i think you cut down on talk about your connections(dont knw if that the right word) but you understand nah,sometimes i (cnt speak for others) take it as bragging.

smeeky,smeeky i like your leadership skill but i think most times you get angry alittle bit fast and you dnt like someone disagreeing with your opinions and suggestions.that area you shld work on

wenll that all i wanna rant about,no one is perfect.we shld learn to correct ppl with love.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Oboy abeg now....please, I can't be jealous, God has blessed me enough. abi make I cry , I only told you to stop giving people information about yourself...........but if you want me to drop my 'humility veil' well I'd do that for you..........you did you IT in a company in LAgos I wouldnt mention......well I did my IT 6 months in mobil, eket...3 months In Schlumberger, PH (because of strike) and I still had the option of baker hughes......all these BEING MERIT BASED.......that's not to say the Number of undergraduate scholarships I had that I am very very sure has never been equaled in Nigeria......so if you want to talk about jealousy.....please some people don't have any reason to do that
Abeg where you wan serve make I come follow you enjoy that money -if e still de remain. Na better CV that go make. No need to check whether you learn anything. I envy you...oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls let leave our achievements @ hme!!!cus if we start 2 mention dis tread wouldn't contain dem!!!let's forge ahead n tink how we would meet @ our various camps n joli!!!!!freebies for ppl wen go serve for ibadan!!courtesy@bentonmaye....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
karleone:
Thanks for the reminder. But be specific on who goes to a reform centre..smiley
hehehehe, bros abeg I don't wanna call names. They know themselves. Abeg ooooo, wasn't referring to anybody. As you see me so, me na gentle girl oooo but know your limit.How far jawe? How camp prep? Hope e don set?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
karleone: Rant @zerray. Abeg make I start?
sure

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Darkchocolate..you are welcome jare. Your presence here should provide some much needed calm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
I look left...people brawling

I look right...more brawling

AdaEkube where are you? Your face is all i want to see sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
The funniest part is, both the rich, the poor, those who went to the most expensive school be it private or public, we all will still meet in camp and sleep on the floor. Chai!!!! Pride is a very bad disease oooooooo.Being in camp together shows we all equal regadless of your school or background. Abegi, even if your papa na obama, then isolate yourself. Mtchewwwwwwww, some people get fish brain.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rant!!!
I don't like... *forgets what he wants to say* anyways, true charity can only exist when one see(s) the good in his brother rather than allow his (brother's) weaknesses/wrongs maneuvre his good feelings about him...
#just saying my mind.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: I would have given u word,but I want to disappoint my viewers grin.

BTW,I no need to impress any girl..the one I get dey ok.
I know u haven't met@darkchocolate,welcome to the real world of beauty smiley

Hmmm...how is your new friend physseror abi na professor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Samguine: Darkchocolate..you are welcome jare. Your presence here should provide some much needed calm

Sammy...I see you are doing some CIA shiiii1t on me abi!

I see you too cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
I said it earlier....when two people brawl here, NOBODY should interfere. Let it die a natural death. The case between Smeeky and Osemua had been done and dusted since afternoon until others started quoting and commenting, offering unsolicited advise and analogies...instead of minding their gaddem businesses. angry

What message are we passing to incoming/new members?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
God's Favourite:
hehehehe, bros abeg I don't wanna call names. They know themselves. Abeg ooooo, wasn't referring to anybody. As you see me so, me na gentle girl oooo but know your limit.How far jawe? How camp prep? Hope e don set?
Me kul oo. Just concentrating on my clearance. How ur side nah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.