Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621657 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Movingcoil: The fense at nysc camp, are they too high to climb, how is the security as to looking out to people?
Someone said something about corpers being woken as early as 5am to do parade, so no brushing of teeth or bathing? When do people have free hours self to take care of themselves?
Do they take role call to know who is present or absent?
I heard itz better u give ur clothes to dry cleaners than washing it by urself cos it will be stolen expecially the white shirts and shorts?
Are corpers allowed to fight incase someone annoys u too much?
:-(
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
That last paragraph sha grin..them go drill u,come lock u for guard room..no try fight oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Skateboard: Official. Diego Costa is a Chelsea player.
felipe luis and thiago,imminent...4 players from atletico at a tym!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: What do u really want?for them to support what u said?
Why do u keep hitting on them,if u have a problem with me,say what it is..just like zerray suggested,I'm ready to clear myself in front of d Jury of B'14 grin..if I am found guilty,I definitely will apologize brother.

Oga Smeeky pls I beg u for heaven sake, can u let this be ur last comment on this issue. I followed the whole thing from where it started up till this point and I think the best thing to do is free the whole issue and move on. One need to show that he's of age, u know from peoples comment u don't need to be told the kind of person they are. So pls I beg of u.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Samguine:
Thanks Bro
you're welcome Man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
mikedimeji:

Oga Smeeky pls I beg u for heaven sake, can u let this be ur last comment on this issue. I followed the whole thing from where it started up till this point and I think the best thing to do is free the whole issue and move on. One need to show that he's of age, u know from peoples comment u don't need to be told the kind of person they are. So pls I beg of u.
thanks man...the house goes on.
Count down to call-up letter..27days, 4hours,35minutes,15sec cool
We are moving!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
zerray: i hv a suggestion(nt sure of the spelling) if you agree just quote me and write 'i agree' if you disagree also do the same, cheesy, i want us to rant about anything we dont like about the thread or anyone on the thread pls it should be constructive.No insult ,no foul words.just vent your dissatisfaction abt the thread or anyone. grin nd the time will be 8pm till dawn grin
I agree.
There's need to call a spade it name and stop miadering.
There's a saying "tell a wicked man he's wicked otherwise he will think he's a philanthropist".
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
“Hmmmm,I no how painful it is for the
landlord(s) n landlady(s) of the old house now that
is partially gone,thank God for everything”
When I made the above statement it was not to insult the sensibility of the members of the house,I said so becus it pained me as one of those who found joy in the former house,I wouldn't have said thank God for everything at the end of the above post if I wanted to incite trouble in the house,we should understand what one is saying before u start quote or embarrassing somebody.for those always painting me bad here keep it up becus it wouldn't stop me from reaching my goals,I don't have friends here or school mate here,for those u take pleasure in siding their friends whenever there is e-war should keep it up,I will not take any intimidation from any group of persons here at anytime,I don't have any integrity to protect here.I have read through all the posts relating to the events btw me n smeeky,I saw the biased state of this house,I don't need any supporters club to carry out my business here,only literates will no I didn't insult the credibility of this house with my above statement.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
nawa o, so i missed plenty super story. See tory o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Samguine:

AdaEkube isn't a fish.

She is the epitome of sophistication, paragon of beauty, a subject in awesomeness, a carrier of exquisiteness, endowed in all proportions.
She carries an aura akin to the Cherubic, beauty bordering on the Seraphic, vibes similar to the angelic.
Her voice is smooth like honey, soothing like the balm of Gilead.
Her eyes sparkle like the Hortensia diamond, vivid and full of fire...Medusa's got no chance.

AdaEkube isn't a fish. In fact, she isn't human. She occupies a place even out of the reach of angels...The hallowed chambers of the Celestial.

#AdaEkube kiss

Samguine our resident Romeo; Chineke God, this thing odikwa serious o.AdaEkube; blessed art thou!
Macuwon and DrPhilA.Bd ; when are you two going lyrical? Likewise those that want to join Songs of Solomon rather Samguine's club.
Smeeky (please, start the mobilization timetable thread again ) and Osemu8, you people should bury the hatchet and move on.
Our blue Emperor Skateboard; all of our agents are currently busy, please call back or hold on. Your request is being processed; we might also be lucky to get homepage token with it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
gaetano: nawa o, so i missed plenty super story. See tory o
grin grin grin
U better leave twitter...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Happy new month my dear.....hey honeydear my sweetheart is now here.....how have you been dearie?.......well due to the crash our 'follow-follow' crashed as well......please do the needful jor, I've don mine.....and welcome dear
lol...been fine dear...i'll do that now...thank you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: grin grin grin
U better leave twitter...

lol! Nah mehn, its very addictive. How u dey na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
yokiti:

Samguine our resident Romeo; Chineke God, this thing odikwa serious o.AdaEkube; blessed art thou!
Macuwon and DrPhilA.Bd ; when are you two going lyrical? Likewise those that want to join Songs of Solomon rather Samguine's club.
Smeeky (please, start the mobilization timetable thread again ) and Osemu8, you people should bury the hatchet and move on.
Our blue Emperor Skateboard; all of our agents are currently busy, please call back or hold on. Your request is being processed; we might also be lucky to get homepage token with it.

Nice one.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbolly4unow: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello house! Am I going to be allowed to go out from NYSC camp for 2 days? I have a professional exam I Will be writing on the 21st and 22nd of August in which I would have been in camp by then as a prospective corp member of Batch B. 2 days out of NYSC camp, How feasible is this? I need your response pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gbolly4unow: Hello house! Am I going to be allowed to go out from NYSC camp for 2 days? I have a professional exam I Will be writing on the 21st and 22nd of August in which I would have been in camp by then as a prospective corp member of Batch B. 2 days out of NYSC camp, How feasible is this? I need your response pls
yes you will
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gbolly4unow: Hello house! Am I going to be allowed to go out from NYSC camp for 2 days? I have a professional exam I Will be writing on the 21st and 22nd of August in which I would have been in camp by then as a prospective corp member of Batch B. 2 days out of NYSC camp, How feasible is this? I need your response pls
I don't tink they would allow dat!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: Lol..bros I tiyaa for some people oo.
The funny part be say I neva even talk to d Osemu guy before not to talk of hating his IT experience which I can't even remember what he said...
Smeeky na peaceful guy oo
. I don't think he was refering to you bro.....he was referring to zerray definitely, she was the person that INSINUATED some people were proud when he was calling achievements.......but the truth is some people can talk ni ,if everybody begin to list achievements on this thread.........I don't think the page can take it......so humility is the key
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
gaetano:

lol! Nah mehn, its very addictive. How u dey na?
bros I dey oo..how ur side na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Smeeky: bros I dey oo..how ur side na?

me sef just dey like dele. I go enter UNN nxt week go collect my certificate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . I don't think he was refering to you bro.....he was referring to zerray definitely, she was the person that INSINUATED some people were proud when he was calling achievements.......but the truth is some people can talk ni ,if everybody begin to list achievements on this thread.........I don't think the page can take it......so humility is the key
me ke hahaha what did i do and say
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: I have been observing everything since,pls don't mention my name in any of your post again,I no u have supporters club here,but I don't send any of u,
. As you have been told numerous times, if you don't want to be quoted......get the f*ck out of here.....this is a public forum, I haven't seen you telling people not to quote you when they behave as you like............like I always say there is no law or human rights in the constitution of nigeria or any country in the world that says 'there is freedom after speech'...NEVER....so I can quote u as I want

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
zerray: i hv a suggestion(nt sure of the spelling) if you agree just quote me and write 'i agree' if you disagree also do the same, cheesy, i want us to rant about anything we dont like about the thread or anyone on the thread pls it should be constructive.No insult ,no foul words.just vent your dissatisfaction abt the thread or anyone. grin nd the time will be 8pm till dawn grin
. I agree
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . As you have been told numerous times, if you don't want to be quoted......get the f*ck out of here.....this is a public forum, I haven't seen you telling people not to quote you when they behave as you like............like I always say there is no law or human rights in the constitution of nigeria or any country in the world that says 'there is freedom after speech'...NEVER....so I can quote u as I want
smell jealously from u,u were actually the one that felt jealous not zerray when I was telling my school mate here raystar abt my I T,u are just an hypocrite,u don't have any right to tell me to leave this house,it was myself n smeeky that had misunderstanding,I beg u pls don't start what u cant finish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls u guys shld leave my zerray out of dis oooo!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
bentonmaye: Pls u guys shld leave my zerray out of dis oooo!!!!!!
buahahah me i no know
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ojestas: felipe luis and thiago,imminent...4 players from atletico at a tym!
. 4 if you include your own player right?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
osemu8: smell jealously from u,u were actually the one that felt jealous not zerray when I was telling my school mate here raystar abt my I T,u are just an hypocrite,u don't have any right to tell me to leave this house,it was myself n smeeky that had misunderstanding,I beg u pls don't start what u cant finish.
bros u don mention my name now,I no talk oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fragrant(f): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Is this the way forward for this room? I am new here nd dis welcome is nt pleasing, Pls lets embrace oneness. Tanks all for ur corporation.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . 4 if you include your own player right?
yeah, courtois
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
fragrant: Is this the way forward for this room? I am new here nd dis welcome is nt pleasing, Pls lets embrace oneness. Tanks all for ur corporation.
you r welcome!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
zerray: buahahah me i no know
wat did u say to osemu8!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Time to rant grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.