Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,830 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622722 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: zerray mi nkor?
add it hehehe im very poor wt names dnt mind me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine: Rationalmind---Jigawa

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Honeydear-----Lagos (Stream 2)

Enimony-----Lagos (Stream 1)

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
Make thunder open ur left nyash angry
Na after desert dem go post you..werey boy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey and everyone who got callupletterphobia

He relaxed and waited for the emeka's girl to leave then he confronted him with no violence, emeka was really ashamed of himself and apologised....

But ms had plans of his own to show him who knows how to play the game when gisting with other guys. He boosted of the fleet of beauty babes he has, all guys made jest of him....

he dialled salma's number and put it on speaker for them all to listen, the summary of their talk was she would be coming the next day and he won’t inform emeka of her coming just to hit him by surprise..

the following morning he cleaned the house as always then called her to confirm their appointment and she confirm, he went gisting at the river bank as usual after a long while his phone rang, its was salma, she was about to get to his hostel like he described... he told the guys about the progress, they all went to hang by the gate, room door, ms room waiting for her arrival....

he got to bus stop, he couldn’t believe his eyes, it's salma the queen of beauty, she ran into his open arms screaming, holding each other tight, kissing for a while before letting each other catch their breath before suffocation then walked to his hostel...

the guys at the gates dropped jaw like mumu wen dem see creamy babe with extraordinary beauty, they rushed like mumu to help carry bags and greeting like they had been casted spells....on getting inside the other guys were just nub like rocks, greeting like dem see Jonathan, he was feeling like a ronaldo if he won the world cup, emeka and his gal were not left out of the jazzing, his girlfriend quickly ran to steal some free hugs... he introduced everyone to salma and salma to everyone before setting them free to dream about what they have seen.

When everyone was out, they both hugged and kissed after a long time, then she had her shower and headed out to get some lunch, catching up on time lost before heading home to do what we know...smil..

after her 3 day visit was over, everyone hailed him for bring a princess like salma then he boasted he would be bring another the next day, he called mercy and persuade her t to come the next day which she agreed, when she came everything happened like it did for salma. emeka couldn’t sleep in the room for a week plus, his girl packed all her belongings and left... he finally won

he just finished lecture one evening and was walking to the exit when a guy stepped on him and kept walking, he got angry and dragged him back, the evil part of him wanted to give him a head butt( na him signature) but the better side of him just didn’t support violence then the guy apologized and they later became good friends as time went by..... when he got back to the hostel and everyone was sharing how their day went, he talked about what happened and they all laughed about it then one talk led to another and they said he must have showed them his a king in the game but he hasn't landed any girls in their school and that he was still a no man at playin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: lol u can add it nah
Na ur handwriting I want
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:
guys r nt smiling
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprised if one of this actually comes to pass.

Definitely not mine by the way grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool

That one na vision B14. I like that my own sha, but that sowl posting got me laughing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2014

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool

Shebi u na prophet elijah ehn... Mr sammy penguine... I swear na sambisa 4rest sure pass 4u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Footlocker] Thanks a lot footy.I didnt work it o.Even though i had sm1 dat was ready 2 work it 4 me free of charge.My spirit jst wasnt in tune with influencing anything regarding my NYSC.4rm my posts,u shld av known dat i wasnt expecting abj and dont really see anything special abt it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
kennykg:
Na ur handwriting I want
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo:

That one na vision B14. I like that my own sha, but that sowl posting got of laughing

My guy laff wel wel ooo.... No dey surprised if me and sammypenguine switch positions by 2mao grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
kennykg: traecey and everyone who got callupletterphobia

He relaxed and waited for the emeka's girl to leave then he confronted him with no violence, emeka was really ashamed of himself and apologised....

But ms had plans of his own to show him who knows how to play the game when gisting with other guys. He boosted of the fleet of beauty babes he has, all guys made jest of him....

he dialled salma's number and put it on speaker for them all to listen, the summary of their talk was she would be coming the next day and he won’t inform emeka of her coming just to hit him by surprise..

the following morning he cleaned the house as always then called her to confirm their appointment and she confirm, he went gisting at the river bank as usual after a long while his phone rang, its was salma, she was about to get to his hostel like he described... he told the guys about the progress, they all went to hang by the gate, room door, ms room waiting for her arrival....

he got to bus stop, he couldn’t believe his eyes, it's salma the queen of beauty, she ran into his open arms screaming, holding each other tight, kissing for a while before letting each other catch their breath before suffocation then walked to his hostel...

the guys at the gates dropped jaw like mumu wen dem see creamy babe with extraordinary beauty, they rushed like mumu to help carry bags and greeting like they had been casted spells....on getting inside the other guys were just nub like rocks, greeting like dem see Jonathan, he was feeling like a ronaldo if he won the world cup, emeka and his gal were not left out of the jazzing, his girlfriend quickly ran to steal some free hugs... he introduced everyone to salma and salma to everyone before setting them free to dream about what they have seen.

When everyone was out, they both hugged and kissed after a long time, then she had her shower and headed out to get some lunch, catching up on time lost before heading home to do what we know...smil..

after her 3 day visit was over, everyone hailed him for bring a princess like salma then he boasted he would be bring another the next day, he called mercy and persuade her t to come the next day which she agreed, when she came everything happened like it did for salma. emeka couldn’t sleep in the room for a week plus, his girl packed all her belongings and left... he finally won

he just finished lecture one evening and was walking to the exit when a guy stepped on him and kept walking, he got angry and dragged him back, the evil part of him wanted to give him a head butt( na him signature) but the better side of him just didn’t support violence then the guy apologized and they later became good friends as time went by..... when he got back to the hostel and everyone was sharing how their day went, he talked about what happened and they all laughed about it then one talk led to another and they said he must have showed them his a king in the game but he hasn't landed any girls in their school and that he was still a no man at playin
nd? tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=cutiepie01][/quote] hmm! Your sister in abuja were does she stay..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
yokiti:
I am very good bro. You will need to put that post into use in the coming days (though it depends on your availability).
@ Valentinooo; this wont make homepage again but another one will added to homepage. I told you people about it some days ago.
ok bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprised if one of this actually comes to pass.

Definitely not mine by the way grin

Guy calmdown u and sammypenguine are partners in crime so he cant b mistaken abt ur own vision of all people grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . OLALEYE SOFUSI........PHYSIcS department...........FUTminna......please help me check, please, thank u

Kano
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:

Loool!!! Lwkmd!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

Kano
what!!! shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
Software school. Na only girls full there..beautiful girls by the way wink
how you take know. I even dey ask, u wey like software wella. But seriously, in that school, before you see a guy, u would have seen 7 girls.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

Kano
help mi check
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2014

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
well sha.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
ikescope:

That means ur camp mates ar in 4 a super lioness's approach 2 maketing...dehn!..dehn!!...*in an action movie's soundtrack* cheesy

Hehehe... *waiting patiently*

Wts ur dept?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ojestas: well sha.
ul love bayelsa...nice place
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:
oga no vex, the right would've been a better option cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
rationalmind:

Same with me. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am I'm yet to buy anything.

Should I get a not so good posting, I swear not to buy anything.

If dem like make dem give me shirt wey big like Agbada and a trouser wey dey jump like that of an Imam, Na so I go wear am throughout the camp.
Lolzz.U're so funny.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: ul love bayelsa...nice place
yeah, very nice place, just that my mind is elsewhere. How was your day?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
yokiti:
I am very good bro. You will need to put that post into use in the coming days (though it depends on your availability).
@ Valentinooo; this wont make homepage again but another one will added to homepage. I told you people about it some days ago.
Bro, which post?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
TOLUXA1
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ojestas: yeah, very nice place, just that my mind is elsewhere. How was your day?
weris d place? my day has bin funnyish....urs?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
rhazur: TOLUXA1

My bro how far
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: my thought exactly,maybe ur sis or someone dt wants u close grin @cutiepie01
No ma.Its not possible 4 everyone serving in abj 2 av worked it,dnt u think even if 99% work it,there'll be1% of ppl who didnt and am one of them.I've heard of ppl who served in abj without working it.God works in mysterious ways u know..

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.