Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622525 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: nd? tnx dear
And you had to quote everything abi? angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: help mi check

Give me your details shap shap before mosquito finish me here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: ul love bayelsa...nice place
Ojesta ready to dey wear life jacket...water pass land dia cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: nd? tnx dear

then he stepped up to the challenge to land a home babe within one week.....

when he was through with lecture for the day he met Jude( the guy that stepped on him) and he explained what he got himself into with the guys, Jude assured him there are many fishes in the river so getting that won’t break a sweat.... while walking he approached a girl walking alone but she just snubbed him( babes and their shakara), but he didn’t lose hope then Jude asked them to check the motion ground (photographic stands) if they maybe lucky........... They got to a stand of a photographer they knew and he was with attending to two girls who were debating on the style for taking their pictures, they saw the window of opportunity and got talking with the girls, took pictures with them and paid for it all..Jude hooked up with the fair girls and got her chatting, he was left with the dark girls then started toasting and paroling her but didn’t succeed getting her contact....Jude was lucky, he got her contact and she would be visiting later in the day..

he just forgot about her and move on, when heading home after lectures one day he heard someone calling him then he turned and saw it was the dark girl from the photo stands, she was smiling and looking good, he waited for her to catch up then started talking and he succeed getting her contact... she later visited after so much persuasion and he draw her oil, that was the end of her story

that was where i stopped before the tsunami
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: ds ur course eh i knw someone who graduated wt 2,1 she is working wt Narsdra beautiful course u hv.i just like futminna.

You're right, futminna grads are highly respected especially in Abuja, and especially Maths/computer. Lots and lots of them in Abuja having a good life.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:
Make thunder open ur left nyash angry
Na after desert dem go post you..werey boy
Calm down bro. You can kick against the goads. What will be has been already cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
Bro, which post?
The office of the Organising Secretary.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

Give me your details shap shap before mosquito finish me here
philemon...civil engineering
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl:
Guy calmdown u and sammypenguine are partners in crime so he cant b mistaken abt ur own vision of all people grin

grin grin grin

No worry, in a few hours time, I'll shame you and samguine with news of my posting to Ogun State. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

My bro how far
Bros I dey oooo.....so na niger dem post u go??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
kennykg:

then he stepped up to the challenge to land a home babe within one week.....

when he was through with lecture for the day he met Jude( the guy that stepped on him) and he explained what he got himself into with the guys, Jude assured him there are many fishes in the river so getting that won’t break a sweat.... while walking he approached a girl walking alone but she just snubbed him( babes and their shakara), but he didn’t lose hope then Jude asked them to check the motion ground (photographic stands) if they maybe lucky........... They got to a stand of a photographer they knew and he was with attending to two girls who were debating on the style for taking their pictures, they saw the window of opportunity and got talking with the girls, took pictures with them and paid for it all..Jude hooked up with the fair girls and got her chatting, he was left with the dark girls then started toasting and paroling her but didn’t succeed getting her contact....Jude was lucky, he got her contact and she would be visiting later in the day..

he just forgot about her and move on, when heading home after lectures one day he heard someone calling him then he turned and saw it was the dark girl from the photo stands, she was smiling and looking good, he waited for her to catch up then started talking and he succeed getting her contact... she later visited after so much persuasion and he draw her oil, that was the end of her story

that was where i stopped before the tsunami

aww tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
cutiepie01: Lolzz.U're so funny.

That's why Zerray likes me cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

I wish we can swap. It's well.
Lol.Where were u posted to?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
cutiepie01: No ma.Its not possible 4 everyone serving in abj 2 av worked it,dnt u think even if 99% work it,there'll be1% of ppl who didnt and am one of them.I've heard of ppl who served in abj without working it.God works in mysterious ways u know..
it's very possible especially with the current security issues there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I have alot of experience in building construction and general civil engineering work.
I am very good in so many civil engineering software's like
1. autocard
2.revit
3. orion
4.use of excel for stiffness matrix for structures and for bill preparation.
5. linpro for structural analysis.

I am so good in manual structural design and hydrology work ( water work).

I was a carpentary Forman before going to the university, I am well grounded in site carpentary work and site supervision.

I do enjoy teaching because I use to take tutorials during my university's days bit now I prefer to work as consultant or site engineers for a small building firm may be pattnership with somebody.

My brother, go and make money in Abuja. Package your CV well and go and make real money in Abuja o. Still take full advantage of your 1 year service year Sha. Respect
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by solvetor: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anybody from BUK here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tommychizzle(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=rhazur]
Maiyaki hw va nw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine: Rationalmind---Jigawa

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Honeydear-----Lagos (Stream 2)

Enimony-----Lagos (Stream 1)

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
samguine borno!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: aww tnx dear
Uw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

Kano
serious? Or u are joking
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
cutiepie01: No ma.Its not possible 4 everyone serving in abj 2 av worked it,dnt u think even if 99% work it,there'll be1% of ppl who didnt and am one of them.I've heard of ppl who served in abj without working it.God works in mysterious ways u know..

I doubt if anyone can get posted to Lagos without influencing it.

Congrats on your posting. All da best.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
cutiepie01: Lol.Where were u posted to?

Niger o, I'll do everything I can to redeploy to Abuja Sha. Nursery, Primary, Secondary, University, all in Niger... Wicked NYSC... Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
Calm down bro. You can kick against the goads. What will be has been already cheesy
Sure..but if I DARE see Gombe,I go find you for any part of naija wey u go hide cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ojestas: how you take know. I even dey ask, u wey like software wella. But seriously, in that school, before you see a guy, u would have seen 7 girls.
I dey speak from experience ni.cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smeeky:
Sure..but if I DARE see Gombe,I go find you for any part of naija wey u go hide cheesy
calm down dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeydear: serious? Or u are joking

No time for joking o. But not o, one OLALEYE SOFUSI
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: philemon...civil engineering

Can't search with this na, I need your name or call up
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
phartimah: Hi Nairalanders, any news on the call up letters pls?
Abeke!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
yokiti:
The office of the Organising Secretary.
Okay. I thought you meant post/comment. I would sure be available cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:

Can't search with this na, I need your name or call up
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
rhazur:
Abeke!!!!
big one
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
toluxa1:
No time for joking o. But not o, one OLALEYE SOFUSI
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.