Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619121 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:
Alright. I really appreciate it. Would think about it
lol ok bros tis noting
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: A quick confession...
I'm someone who loves to have fun bt I'm a very quiet person physically. I get wild online because I jux find it easy expressing myself online easier. I ve deceived a lotta peeps making them think wat is not as though it is. I'm sorry for d deceit, I seeketh just fun which I tot it ll be nice getting by being someone else, somethg else. I'm DrPhilA.Bd, and I'm a black handsome BLOKE, wit luvly eyes. To those dt cld detect my pretense, I give u kudos... We ll recruit u into our secret service soon because u got d mind of an agent.
FINALLY!..ITS A GUY...I knew it...and they almost had my neck, saying I was you and I had to upload a picture of myself
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Plz do... I ll provide u wit a lighter
Sorry sweetheart. I dont like ladies that smoke. So i can't get lighters from them angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
FINALLY!..ITS A GUY...I knew it...and they almost had my neck, saying I was you and I had to upload a picture of myself

Guess I owe you an apology...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
She is a babe. A very beautiful babe with beautiful eyes. And she's from Edo.

*in Liam Neeson's voice*
DrPhilABd..wherever you are, I will find you. And I will marry you. angry angry angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:

*in Liam Neeson's voice*
DrPhilABd..wherever you are, I will find you. And I will marry you. angry angry angry

u sure bro? Hav u met her before
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Qoradi(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Night Crawlers United! cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Qoradi: Night Crawlers United! cool

Lol, busy here man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Wiseracre:

Hell yea...waiting...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:

*in Liam Neeson's voice*
You still think she is a babe?...but hope you are convinced now that we are not the same person sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hehehe...it means I can be said to be d reason y u had to upload ur pix & also d reason dey saw ur pretty face... Wow, I did dem well. Btw, I also enjoyed d view of your picture... *winks*
sorry for the many wahala & explanations I caused u. Hp I can visit u still in ur state of deployment & also stay wit u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Wiseracre:

Yea, U do. U r indeed a gentleman
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: gud morning Queen
I'm beginning to question everything about you now o...why did you call me queen?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:

*in Liam Neeson's voice*
lmao... You wan marry guy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Wiseracre:

u sure bro? Hav u met her before
Nice question.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Hehehe...it means I can be said to be d reason y u had to upload ur pix & also d reason dey saw ur pretty face... Wow, I did dem well. Btw, I also enjoyed d view of your picture... *winks*
sorry for the many wahala & explanations I caused u. Hp I can visit u still in ur state of deployment & also stay wit u?
nd u still wan set her P again , bros u no try
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: lmao... You wan marry guy?
samguine na gayLord
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
You still think she is a babe?...but hope you are convinced now that we are not the same person sha?
Whoeva is still not convinced that we are different pple, dt person own obviously dey him body.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Hehehe...it means I can be said to be d reason y u had to upload ur pix & also d reason dey saw ur pretty face... Wow, I did dem well. Btw, I also enjoyed d view of your picture... *winks*
Are you kidding me?...of course, you are free to visit..I love you personality, regardless of your gender...and if truly you are a guy,I admire your ability to keep up with the pretense for this long
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm beginning to question everything about you now o...why did you call me queen?
Anythg wrong wit me calling you Queen? I tot since ur monicker is Cleoqueen, I can use queen instead.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: nd u still wan set her P again , bros u no try
Bros abeg nor vex... I go try to dey try now... Hehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Whoeva is still not convinced that we are different pple, dt person own obviously dey him body.
You are dia

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: samguine na gayLord
Hmmmn... Now I see
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:19am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Anythg wrong wit me calling you Queen? I tot since ur monicker is Cleoqueen, I can use queen instead.
Are you sure that's all to it?...since you schooled in uniben,maybe you know me, or maybe you even saw me at sports complex and found out my name is queen...so?...which is it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Are you kidding me?...of course, you are free to visit..I love you personality, regardless of your gender...and if truly you are a guy,I admire your ability to keep up with the pretense for this long
Lol... Thanks. I jux wanted to ve some fun by pretending to be a lady & I can say I truly had fun. Sorry again for the troubles I caused U. #TeamUNIBEN, FCT thgs#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Are you sure that's all to it?...since you schooled in uniben,maybe you know me, or maybe you even saw me at sports complex and found out my name is queen...so?...which is it?
Seriously, I don't know u personally & I wished I saw u... Jux collected my letter on saturday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Lol... Thanks. I jux wanted to ve some fun by pretending to be a lady & I can say I truly had fun. Sorry again for the troubles I caused U. #TeamUNIBEN, FCT thgs#
Nothing to be sorry for...looking back,it was actually fun and entertaining and gave the thread more pages smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Seriously, I don't know u personally & I wished I saw u... Jux collected my letter on saturday.
I still don't believe you jor...although I got mine on Friday...but on Wednesday, a lot of people were there, and maybe you saw me grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Hmmmn... Now I see
no tell am o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by justfree1(m): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2014
so i heard boss cry
rationalmind:

Lol, great.

I learnt the government pays 1250 per month grin

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: Seriously, I don't know u personally & I wished I saw u... Jux collected my letter on saturday.
hehehe...philo philo...so u naw dcided to go to fct abi? God wee judge u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:22am On Aug 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: Trey are you serious? You have a twin? Ehn I will see her there. grin
yes u will dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.