Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619110 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: oya naw ...where dem post u
Ondo things o...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Meeky: lfyzo baby wud help out here.

and who would dat be pls?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2014
chykmoni:
Ondo things o...
bros e no far @all , u still dey home lol.... Ondo girls *lipsealed*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Chukslar: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Are you Posted to Imo State and Are you good at Computer/ Photocopy/ Printer Repairs (or do you now somebody)!!!

Then you are in Luck!!

Serve in a Cooperate Organization with attractive salary in Owerri the Imo state capital.
We will specially request for you to work with us from the NYSC State Coordinator .

Prevent being posted to a remote village with no water, electricity, or even access road for the rest of your service
Call now, immediate employment awaits you.

Be fully employed on entering Imo state and enjoy special preference in camp.

You will start earning your salary from camp.

Email your Phone number and your area of specialization to chukslar@yahoo.com.

Position is only available for 2 Copers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Are you kidding me?...of course, you are free to visit..I love you personality, regardless of your gender...and if truly you are a guy,I admire your ability to keep up with the pretense for this long
. 'Pretense for this long'......For where? ........the first time I read his/her message here......I said that moniker dr.PhilABd wrote in the pattern of a GUY........there is a way a man types online and there is way a woman types online.........when you get into the pysche of it....you would know..........bt now I think Dr.PhilA.Bd is a lady who types like dude
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2014
lovelyngeee:

U didn't hear abt d news? Check very well,kano will hav their orientation camp sumwhr else,I dnt remember..u might nt step foot dere until d end of ur service year
. Graduates deployed to kano state are to have their orientation camp in Kogi state from September 1st......He definitely wouldn't step a foot in Kano, unless he wants......lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Wiseracre:

Wishing you same man, kogi keh, would hv redeploy sharparly. Am going to anambra o. Wht abt you?

lol, I learnt one of the most difficult things to do is redeploying from kogi state.

Ananmbra seems to be cool, not too far from Edo-where I'm posted.

I might pay you a visit at your PPA if you can arrange three creamy babes for me. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2014
@yokiti please what are the documents we need to take to camp in full? Is it just statement of results, I'd slip and callup letter or there are more to take along? Please I need to know ASAP because am leaving Lagos for kebbi early tomorrow morning and I need to pack all my necessary documents today. Tnx in advance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I learnt one of the most difficult things to do is redeploying from kogi state.

I might pay you a visit at your PPA if you can arrange three creamy babes for me. cheesy

Lol... I pity dem Kogi brethren. You and women ehn...no quams, we'l keep in touch man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ewosk: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Egremont 'Get me my Journey Book'' *in Darken Rahl's tone**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2014
DrPhilABd: A quick confession...
I'm someone who loves to have fun bt I'm a very quiet person physically. I get wild online because I jux find it easy expressing myself online easier. I ve deceived a lotta peeps making them think wat is not as though it is. I'm sorry for d deceit, I seeketh just fun which I tot it ll be nice getting by being someone else, somethg else. I'm DrPhilA.Bd, and I'm a black handsome BLOKE, wit luvly eyes. To those dt cld detect my pretense, I give u kudos... We ll recruit u into our secret service soon because u got d mind of an agent.
joke of d millenium! U̶̲̥̅̊ kidding ryt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2014
All set to travel to Ebonyi state. Odysseus shall be my inspiration.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2014
ajasa4link: @yokiti please what are the documents we need to take to camp in full? Is it just statement of results, I'd slip and callup letter or there are more to take along? Please I need to know ASAP because am leaving Lagos for kebbi early tomorrow morning and I need to pack all my necessary documents today. Tnx in advance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Skateboard: All set to travel to Ebonyi state. Odysseus shall be my inspiration.
what documents do I need to take along?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
osemu8: what documents do I need to take along?
It's clearly written at the back of your call-up letter.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Skateboard:
It's clearly written at the back of your call-up letter.
I didn't notice it,let me check,thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
rationalmind:

come visit us for anambra make we rub mind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: bros e no far @all , u still dey home lol.... Ondo girls *lipsealed*
**drags him to d back yard** baba how their babes dem de?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
chykmoni:
**drags him to d back yard** baba how their babes dem de?
ondo girls mad for dat side , but second to ekiti girls shhaaa!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Skateboard: All set to travel to Ebonyi state. Odysseus shall be my inspiration.
odyssey man , u wn arrange squad go ebonyi bah?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Samguine:
Price for 3 fake Lux shirts. grin. There is God o
chai! u are highly mouthed!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Nothing to be sorry for...looking back,it was actually fun and entertaining and gave the thread more pages smiley
True!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lymelyte(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Slow death of a thread that was almost moving like the speed of light.. cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
adedeji65: odyssey man , u wn arrange squad go ebonyi bah?
Lol I wan carry the whole Chelsea squad go Ebonyi. Na only me and my guy wan move sha.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: Slow death of a thread that was almost moving like the speed of light.. cool
Lol... It's inevitable but e neva die yet. If people reach camp story go plenty.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
ajasa4link: @yokiti please what are the documents we need to take to camp in full? Is it just statement of results, I'd slip and callup letter or there are more to take along? Please I need to know ASAP because am leaving Lagos for kebbi early tomorrow morning and I need to pack all my necessary documents today. Tnx in advance
ID card/ slip
Call up letter and
Statement of result /certifcate
Medical professionals are asked to present evidence of their registration/ license with their professional bodies.
I still believe your batch wont be different from the previous batches.
Are you sure the documents required are not listed at the back of your call up letter?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by deola11(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls I need ur help on how I will be re mobilize, am suppise to go with did batch B but I was posted to taraba, so am nt going, I want to wait 4 batch C how do I go about it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
MissIndependent: How far where NYSC carry you go?
sokoto. Me no go anywhere.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Stanislause(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omo na Edo state dem tro me go ooo.abeg who dy go Edo?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
So na like this here go dey dry now *pokerface*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I still don't believe you jor...although I got mine on Friday...but on Wednesday, a lot of people were there, and maybe you saw me grin
Didn't see you... Didn't.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by MissIndependent(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
banttieman:
sokoto. Me no go anywhere.
Sokoto Ke shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.