Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616746 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ewosk:
Tnx....i jst dont want to b stressed tomoro...

LOL! Prepare your mind for stress. I've heard it's inevitable.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Osun o...so I have till next month sad
kk
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
tnuola:

Lol.. OK dear I will... Do you live in Lagos?
no..Ilorin..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
heemah: Yokiti dear, fnks so much..a friend of mine advised to make d certificate so i cn get ma choice of state...I alrdy have a place to serve at Ogun state buh im scared i might be redeployed smwea else..wah du u fink??

Hajia heemah dat ur friend didnt advise u well oo,its beta u make medical report an alternative dan marriage certificate,like i 1nce told u wen i quoted u,dere are complicated beureaucratic processes involved pluz u need 2make ur change of name published by a popular 9ja daily,nw try and imagine wat consequences dat wld b 4 ur future marital life and real marriage.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: drphila is a guy o.Jst discovered that now on another thread.

shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
TIPS of automatic redeployment!!! laminate ur call up letter n take it 2 camp kpom kwem then watch d wonders of u being redeployed back home with immediate effect "shikena"....dis jigawa posting just dey resemble Pakistan 4 my eyes....NYSC tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
YOKITI may u live long! Tnx for ur words... I just wish this great housemates get to cross paths and keep a cordial relationship... Because i see a very great future ahead of us all.. God bless batch B. God bless u all.. Safe journey! Lets make the house proud in our various camps.. Safe journey

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine: Jimwalex, Skateboard, Traecey, WhytJane...how far?
so far so good bro..m nw in one of d dreadly state,adamawa,yola to be precised. so far,i hav passed thru Jigawa,Bauchi,Gombe n even felt a bit of Borno all in da name of N.Y.S.C!!! nw i can understand why samguine cant envy me..lolz.tanx for u concern bro.
@traecey,whytjane,n stakeboard i guess u are travelling too..wishing u safe journey..as far as m concern there is nothing like 'small journey'..may d Lord be with u,guard,guide n protect us all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by inansslik(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
dear brodas n sistas abeg my face no clear 4 my id card bt all oda dtails dey...hope no p
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
prixxy7: I see you too my able kween grin na to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ console oursef til september o. Wish I culd fast 4ward d time jor. Anyway I wuld use dis month to process my national ID card. I abandoned it since. So wuld jx finish d process nw. Hope you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ok?
could u pls shed more light on hw to get d national i.d card? tanx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Darkchocolate, cleoqueen (drphilabd twin sister) the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma, olaoye kemi, prixxy7 ( pardon me for doing this late) the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!
I sight you bro...hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
CrazyMan:
I sight you bro...hope you're good?
oga mi, I remain loyal. Am very good.
Our south East Otondos will be needing your guidiance. Thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
tnuola:

Finally picked up my callup letter I guess I'll be at Niger camp come September.. Thanks for your input guys @heemah @Valentinooo @sokarsenal @samguine @Adedeji65 etc.. Cheers
good to hear that. You won't regret it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Darkchocolate, cleoqueen (drphilabd twin sister) the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma, olaoye kemi, prixxy7 ( pardon me for doing this late) the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!
O boy, this one pass Epistle ooooo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin Nice motivational write up Yokiti

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti:
oga mi, I remain loyal. Am very good.
Our south East Otondos will be needing your guidiance. Thanks in advance.
No problem...I will do my best to assist them in every means possible.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
@heemah, i don't know why you keep disturbing yourself over a redeployment process that has been made easier for you. Pls no go complicate issue for yourself o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
stuchman: . Elaborate more, how do u not like Osun?, because that's where I will serve, pls do justice to this question
hrd d place is dullin + u can't do any extra jobs, d onli job der is teachin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by myworld01: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ yokiti ... I was the one that mail u... I wanna ask about redeployment process, there are some things I don't understand.... I was posted to Niger and want to redeploy to osun state. my questions are

1. will the form be given to us on camp or the state nysc Secretariat

2. after filling those forms, will I also accept the ppa posting after camp or I will go home straight and expect result.

3. it takes like how many weeks to see redeployment posting letter and where will I collect it

4. will I be the one to chose the state I want I.e is there a place to fill that in d form

5. after leaving my original deployment state, will I ever come there to do anything since I've filled redeployment form

6. in what way will I know my redeployment has been approved I.e will I receive a test msg or a letter.

7. after getting my redeployment state, where will I report to and what are the things I will do

8.on what condition will I be allowed to start serving in d new state

thanks and await ur response
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jimwalex:
so far so good bro..m nw in one of d dreadly state,adamawa,yola to be precised. so far,i hav passed thru Jigawa,Bauchi,Gombe n even felt a bit of Borno all in da name of N.Y.S.C!!! nw i can understand why samguine cant envy me..lolz.tanx for u concern bro.
@traecey,whytjane,n stakeboard i guess u are travelling too..wishing u safe journey..as far as m concern there is nothing like 'small journey'..may d Lord be with u,guard,guide n protect us all
na adamawa dem troway me too o.longtime jimwalex
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
On behalf of myself nd all C14 members, we are wishing all B14, happy service year.
lets keep the fire of love burning nd i pray we wl never wipe over anybody in dis great house.
God blesses you all.
Love you all.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
TiffanyJ:
hmm, where will you like to redeploy to?
oyo or ogun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
luvlycutebay: On behalf of myself nd all C14 members, we are wishing all B14, happy service year.
lets keep the fire of love burning nd i pray we wl never wipe over anybody in dis great house.
God blesses you all.
Love you all.
thank you very much. We love you toowink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by luvlycutebay(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
All tnks to God.

Valentinooo: thank you very much. We love you toowink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
Whether na for book abi na for women, genius na genius cool

Buh I wouldn't see myself as one yet until Prixxy7, standing in front of some pastor, and her people, while facing me, in her bridal dress, with love, satisfaction, peace, contentment and happiness radiating from her creamishly angelic face, tells me "I do". wink
SAMGUINE I LOV YOU kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
ngozionefeli: babe u wan redeploy abeg ow u wan waka m, cos mi no lyk dat osun oo
E no go pass medical report na...because marriage level na loooong thing and has a high possibility to cast...I will still think of other ideas sha but in the main time, na osun get am for three weeks o...chai
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

.....Amen! *opens eyes* Wow! She prays too?! *tripping all †ђξ more* #WifeMaterial 10yards! grin
Only ten yards?! angry..I'm not happy jor... sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you so much. May God richly bless and reward you,may he send helpers to you whenever you are in need.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
prixxy7: SAMGUINE I LOV YOU kiss
*clears throat*...*whistling while walking away*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen:
E no go pass medical report na...because marriage level na loooong thing and has a high possibility to cast...I will still think of other ideas sha but in the main time, na osun get am for three weeks o...chai
Marriage level has a high possibility to cast? How?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
@yokiti,...I'm speechless, but all I can say is thank you for everything and God bless you immensely smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
lorddaywalker: na adamawa dem troway me too o.longtime jimwalex
wia hav u been bro.it's bn a while! adamawa? dats automatic redeployment na..all d best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
REDBUNNY: Marriage level has a high possibility to cast? How?
Yes na...because they could ask for your change of name in the Nigeria papers, I have seen that...I think...but to be on a safer side sha, just have a backup plan and another backup plan incase your first backup plan doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.