Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619810 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Yokiti dear, fnks so much..a friend of mine advised to make d certificate so i cn get ma choice of state...I alrdy have a place to serve at Ogun state buh im scared i might be redeployed smwea else..wah du u fink??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
*clears throat*
U need to drink hot water with hypo bleach for throat cleansing
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2014
WhytJane:
U need to drink hot water with hypo bleach for throat cleansing
tongue
shocked shocked

You are wicked grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2014
heemah: Yokiti dear, fnks so much..a friend of mine advised to make d certificate so i cn get ma choice of state...I alrdy have a place to serve at Ogun state buh im scared i might be redeployed smwea else..wah du u fink??
Ogun I will welcome you with open arms, hugs and kisses wink. May Allah grant you what your heart desires. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2014
cutiepie01: Abuja,u?
Osun o...so I have till next month sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2014
rationalmind: Aaah, Yokiti, you no try at all, I swear you no try. You con dey make me feel like say I no go school. grin

Chai, see wetin graduate like myself write. I feel like going back to school.

Thanks so much for that brilliant piece, I can't speak for others but as long as it appears, I read it three times. In addition, each time I read it, I wished the article never ended.

Wishing you all the best in all your endeavours bro. Memories of you will forerver linger in our hearts

Same here. Guy's a genius.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Skateboard: Enroute Ebonyi state, now in Asaba Delta.
Thank God for journey mercies. Journey safe bro. Buzz us all when you touch down. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2014
traecey: aww...tnx dear...osun nd oyo aint far...il si u
Yea...osun and oyo ain't far so most definitely, I will see you...even if I redeploy, I will still see you#fact smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2014
heemah:
Kinda..not all sha.. smiley
U sure u wont finish it before Sept 1st? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2014
@meeky, @prixxy7, @ samguine, @smeeky, @ sokarsenal,I see y'all...*kisses and hugs* smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
Na masquerade go come entertain una for camp. Olokun festival things grin
grin that one still sharp,at least we go dance to d beats of the ancestors cheesy

Na tonto dike go come perform for Ogun grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen: @meeky, @prixxy7, @ samguine, @smeeky, @ sokarsenal,I see y'all...*kisses and hugs* smiley
I see you too my able kween grin na to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ console oursef til september o. Wish I culd fast 4ward d time jor. Anyway I wuld use dis month to process my national ID card. I abandoned it since. So wuld jx finish d process nw. Hope you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ok?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen: @meeky, @prixxy7, @ samguine, @smeeky, @ sokarsenal,I see y'all...*kisses and hugs* smiley
xoxoxo baby...how u doing sexy queen?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
Me dey alright o. How about you? When you dey enter Obubra?
Moving tonyt bro.....goin enroute onitsha though. So wen u dey enta shagamu?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:

Same here. Guy's a genius.

No doubts about that.

You're also a genius.

When it comes to women grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2014
kennykg:
come visit us for anambra make we rub mind

I'll come. On the condition that you'll provide me three creamy babes. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2014
Babe of life wink.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Smeeky:
grin that one still sharp,at least we go dance to d beats of the ancestors cheesy

Na tonto dike go come perform for Ogun grin grin
Tonto Dike shocked shocked
I prefer even Haruna Ishola to her grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2014
rhazur:
Moving tonyt bro.....goin enroute onitsha though. So wen u dey enta shagamu?
Alright then. Safe trip bro. Me dey enter Shagam tomao morning.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2014

@Yokiti...

You av been of great help, with all those in-depth analysis and advice from you and other senior "Otondos".

"Gracias"!

Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
rationalmind:

No doubts about that.

You're also a genius.

When it comes to women grin
Whether na for book abi na for women, genius na genius cool

Buh I wouldn't see myself as one yet until Prixxy7, standing in front of some pastor, and her people, while facing me, in her bridal dress, with love, satisfaction, peace, contentment and happiness radiating from her creamishly angelic face, tells me "I do". wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ewosk: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Top of the Morning to y'all...
Wishing y'all travelling Journey Mercies...
Updating my Journey Book.. In #Zamfara now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2014
traecey: meekypie God bless u

Meekypie? Lmao now that's a funny a-s-s name grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
rationalmind:

we go post am out.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2014
UGOCHARIA: fellow otondos what do a headwarmer look like?

its thick like a cardigan, and has just one opening. Footballers wear it on their heads atimes during training or warm-ups to matches.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by suyamasta(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2014
yokiti: To God Almighty be the glory for making this present batch B a reality. Though it difficult to say good bye now but I cant hold it back when the appointed time has come as we are all destined to come across one another spatio - temporally.
I want to commend the effort of every poster here that has contributed in one way or the other to making this thread interesting and informative.
To oga Seun and other supermods most especially Obinoscopy who has been our present help anytime we need his assistance and Mukina2 for their numerous touches. My co- moderators here, Ogbeche77 and Crazyman whose behind the scene activities have helped us greatly.
To our senior friends and colleagues; Missindependent, Opeyemmmy ( aside being Great Ife Alumni; you, godG and incoming otondo Samguine have some other things in common), Imanuelle, J3da (all will continue to be well ), Madridfc, Funpeter, Ajoksele (not minding that inec registration picture), Yas2kguy (hope Abia is now safe for muslim corpers?), Tunapa2009, my philosophical godG, Obinoral(cant recollect the number in your moniker now) and the enterprising Footlocker; my prayer is that you all will not lack helpers when needed in Jesus name.
I will not forget the Tsunami that blew away our former house and how Valentinooo took it upon himself to shelter and resettle us here quickly. I wish to commend the banters, the virtual philandering, the accusation and counters that comes with it, the many chaos and how we swiftly resolve it all and all other association and acts made possible by the faithful members of this house.
Stand up for recognition Samguine (our organising secretary and the vice chairman of the B14 E- philanderers association ) the special Dr Meeky ( E- philanderers chairman himself ). The principled SMEEKY, the "character" DrPhilaBd ( whose recent confession hasnt made difference) you all stand in a class of your own. .
All our creamy ladies (in Meeky's voice); smeeky's unqualifiable Darkchocolate, the whiter than caucausian whytjane, the BINI princess Zerray ( the chairlady of association defenders of OAU against criticism ; i know this epistle of mine is not too long because as a graduate of PPE, thoroughly answering what is political science/ politics question in an examination will take nothing less than 4 pages), deaconess Holusin, pastor mrs Estyfloxy, Ifyzo, 1kanma, olaoye kemi, prixxy7 ( pardon me for doing this late) the delta queens Godsfavourite1 and traecey (how I wish you can assist in locking of all duplicate threads), my ever FAITHful headmistress Cutiepie01 ( you will be highly favoured in all your ways ), hajia Heemah (dont go with that certificate but your NYSC certificate will carry that name you intend using ),Redbunny, Samguine's AdaEkube and Buksich, Fluffy22; the mother of samguines niece (pardon me for failing to honour my promise of writing about what nursing mothers, married/pregnant women stand to gain in camp... The link in that locked thread will help too. Dont relent on the vigil) and others whose monikers I will add as soon as I remember.
Our able and great guys; the unquantifiable "no quarrel" Ojestas (how much will I pay to learn Yoruba from you? ), Macuwon and skateboard (blue emperor) chykmoni (God will continue to comfort you), "have no fear" mannylex, highmey, justfree1, Osemu08/ Osemu8. The grammatical economist Sowl, Adedeji65, Ajasa4link ( more money to your bank account when the new season commences), al gaosu Jimwalex and his naturally ahead Abu Zaria colleagues, rhazur the man with the great maxim whose results has cancelled all insults.
AderibigbeAAA, Gbajabiamila1, the Niger trained Toluxa1, the specially breeded Kalabari son; Sokarsenal and his ideological twin brother; the rationally minded rationalmind
( having a heart of your own is a good quality but somethings are beyond our physical understanding).
Reading the comments of majority of you do give me hope that Nigeria is not doomed has been potrayed and the beautiful ones are not only but they are already here to stay. You guys and ladies of 2014 Batch Best rocks
It will be a disservice if I didnt give credits to our other colleagues who started with us but NYSC has given opportunity to be a partaker of the latter days glory by being a batch Correct corpers; Enellcy, Luvlycutebay, sodiqyinka, noordean, chairman akerry, suyamasta and others who are too numerous to mention.
I cannot but also recognise the activities of the viewers association i.e. The ghost mode generals.
To everything that has a beginning, must surely come to an end.
What is next after NYSC? i do hope I will be able write few things that might be of help later on.
My prayer is that God will hide you all under his shadow and he will be your present help always. When you shall be passing out of the scheme, a minute silence shall not be held on behalf of any of you in Jesus name.
"Byyyyyy the centreeeee" quick march to your various states of deployment orientation camps ( I am begging the stream 1 corpers to please report camp activities here so that those in stream 2 will be well equipped). Ajuwaya!!!
tnx and success to we all

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ewosk: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2014
rationalmind:

Rationalmind shocked ewoo .... Jst play safe sha cuz i wan see u ok after my brief stint in d North
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2014
WhytJane: Dear Yokiti,
Am touched beyond words! All I can say is thank you for how you have guided us with maturity. It ain't easy being a leader of any sort but you handled it flawlessy.
Yokiti I admire your sense of maturity and how you answer every question thrown to you

YOU ARE A BORN LEADER!
KEEP SHINING!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Sowl:
Though u call it an epistle ,i call it a memorabilia and chronicle of wisdom cum passionately inclined trait of a future efficient and encompassing leader..... You took all the words 4rm my mouth coz of ur dexterious handling of dis sowl-lifting piece of emotional write up,may u walk tall as d mount everest in dis generation of ours,may u neva run out of source like d great atlantic ocean,may u soar as hi as d eagle in all ur mundane endeavours.... And lastly may we all live long enough 2 impact positively and testify 2d humble beginings of this great and record breaking generation of ours smiley
ajoskele: Oga Yokiti, you are blessed. That pix though!
cutiepie01: .
Sincerely,i just love u.Thanks for ur prayers.Divine favour has been my prayers and i see u're really in tune with the spirit.MayGod bless u real good.
traecey: *blushn* tnx sir...God bless u
Smeeky: Greetings good people of B'14

@yokiti..I respect u sir!
jamanuka: Thanks Yokiti for that scintillating piece....we appreciate
Jimwalex: yokiti,on behalf of my naturally ahead colleagues,i thank u alot.may He be wit u too..
noordean: am honored to av met someone like u
faamo419: To boss yokiti u r too much God bless u so much..
godG: Oga Yokiti, God bless you. Sir, saying you that you are one of the finest MODs on Nairaland won't be strange to many of us here. You are a perfect gentleman.

Sir, when you need the help of man, nations will rise to your aid. You shall never know a perfect yesterday. Morning by morning, blessings from yonder are yours.

Dear Prospective Gentlemen Corps Members,

Go and make positive impacts. Service year isn't forever, before you know it, you are done. It's a price we all must pay to the fatherland, be proud of your khaki and crested best whoever you rock it. Carry yourselves with dignity and don't contribute to the woes of Nigeria. Importantly, have fun and be humble. You won't be the first to serve, and you are most likely not going to be the last.

Enjoy the year, for you only serve once. When you get to that daunting stage during the year, let this be your push: I only serve once, amma make it worth it. Add values and don't be too moody not to integrate with the locals. NYSC is for national integration, enjoy it. If you see that Hausa, Igbo, Youruba, Edo, Tiv, etc. babe/guy that suites your taste marry him/her, NYSC go reward you for that. wink grin Don't be promiscuous and don't take advantage of your students or people around you. Bliss, friends.

To those of us traveling, journey mercies. No power of darkness will overpower that of light in you, never! None of you here shall be mourned. Wherever you are coming from or going, Christ will go before you.

A o ni sile te oo... Ire oooooo.
prixxy7: Now A̶̲̥̅♏ rily gon cryy cry d words aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ way too emotional ƒø̲̣̣я̅ an extremely emotional person like me cry Tho A̶̲̥̅♏ in stream 2, but dis words already makes me feel like A̶̲̥̅♏ already goin to camp 2moro. I rily lov dis words. Hope I can say I LOV YOU YOKITI even if I dont know you. Dis words wil go a long way in my memory cos even if you dont repeat a write up like dis ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us in stream 2, I wil never 4get dis words. Tanx and God bless you sir! And to those travelling from tomoro, I wish you safe journey to your various destination. D devil will not write d last chapter of our lives even as we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ about to begin a new chapter in our lives. Accidents on d way ȋ̝̊̅§ nullified. Even if you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ travelling by air or land or even water, God's protection will never cease from our lives! We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ our parents joy and we shall not disappoint dem becos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shall live long to eat d fruit of our labour. And traecy, d Lord ȋ̝̊̅§ your healer. I Lov you all...
osemu8: thank u bro for all d advice n enlightenment
DrPhilABd: Amen. Thank you Sir. Wish ya the very best.
adedeji65: all hail yokiti the guy with plain mind, a leader in d making .....
Mannylex: Oga yokiti. U are sighted... U are too much, and you are highly appreciated our noble boss.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Ifyzo: Feeling so emotional by yokiti's final words...Im gonna genuinely miss this great house *sniffs*
Ifyzo: Feeling so emotional by yokiti's final words...Im gonna genuinely miss this great house *sniffs*
Samguine: Yokiti..you are the best bro. I wish you all the best life has to offer smiley
Meeky: bros nice write up but d philanderer chairman chai i don die.women abi gals.una no go out me for trouble oh
Valentinooo: @Oga yokiti, thank you very much bro for that great piece
buksich:

Amen 2ur prayers. Thnks& God bless,I pray God honour u bynd ur imagination&enrich u wif wisdom. Amen. I celebrate u Yokiti.
Ojestas: Thanks boss , for being there. Kudos! God bless all you lay hands on!
Skateboard: Yokiti you get mouth baba. Your head dey dia.
Gbajabiamila1: Amen and thank you sir!
I appreciate you all, God bless you real good. Gracias!!!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Cleoqueen: Almighty King of Glory,Everlasting Father,Lord God our Protector, the God that His words does not return to him void,your word says that the plans you have for your children is of good and not evil, so therefore Daddy, we have come before your throne of mercy to beg for forgiveness in anyway,please lord, have mercy..I bring all my friends deploying to their various camps unto your hands...please lord, journey mercies shall be our portion...whatever form of transportation that will be used,I cover with the blood of jesus, every blood sucking spirit on the way,I cast it out into the abyss in Jesus name.there shall be no blood shed or loss of life in Jesus name...thank you Lord Jesus because I believe you have heard my prayer and you have answered me. Be thou exalted lord because there is none like you.For in Jesus most precious name I have prayed..AMEN!

To all my friends I met on NL, y'all are like my family that I never met and I love you all and I look forward to seeing as many of you as life permits...and someone made mention of some vacation for B14 to go to Ghana ,please I'm very much interested because that way, I will meet some of you smiley grin

.....Amen! *opens eyes* Wow! She prays too?! *tripping all †ђξ more* #WifeMaterial 10yards! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Okay. Best wishes.

Finally picked up my callup letter I guess I'll be at Niger camp come September.. Thanks for your input guys @heemah @Valentinooo @sokarsenal @samguine @Adedeji65 etc.. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
5 hrs gone,still firing #Teamjalingo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
tnuola:

Finally picked up my callup letter I guess I'll be at Niger camp come September.. Thanks for your input guys @heemah @Valentinooo @sokarsenal @samguine @Adedeji65 etc.. Cheers
Alright dear. May God keep and protect you. And may you have no cause to regret your decisions. Stay safe dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.