Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616011 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by IdeaHOuse(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg: After wasting money on a tasteless food,scooping a guy to help me queue for water one yeye police man wan dey scope me moni way neva reach me....mtcheeeeeeew

too many guys for my room i sha pray make sister ebola no come

Pour water for front o, na naija You dey.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sorry guys. Network has been useless here. I dey beside toilet now. Na der network dey. cheesy

Ogun camp make sense. Reg was fast. I used only 3 passports and NO photocopies whatsoever. Participated in two drilling sessions. Rain has been disturbing us. You can buy practically everything here. I just bought a bucket of water for 50 naira here. I had to exchange with two different people before I could get the right size for my shoe. Maami dey make sense. Sampled some eba and vegetables. The kitchen soup is useless. We had egusi and eba for dinner. You dont have to buy pure water to drink, because you separate the egusi and water from the soup. I can use my khaki as a bed spread...its that big cheesy. It is with the tailor as we speak. A lot of creamy babes here..fat, slim, orobo, short, tall etc. In my room now, wld buzz u guys later wink.

8 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, I don give am my number on the condition he won't spam my phone with text messages.

that wan go hard oº°˚ those church Abros can worry ehn. And network no dey ever comot for their phone.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Skateboard: Heavy downpour in McGregor camp, Ebonyi now... But who cares? Lol I'm currently chilling in maami market with a plate of fried rice and Fayrouz soft drink. I've collected my meal ticket but I'm yet to pick up my kit so no drill for me yet.

Prixxy7 Double up! Double up!

Lol... If you are walking you're very very very wrong. Lol

Double up means to run/jug Lol.. When you are entering the camp soldiers will tell you to carry your bag on your head and Double up. Lol

Its Skateboard reporting live from Afikpo, Ebonyi state.
. Haha......@double up........ I have a close friend at ebonyi camp....she called me around 2 crying that they want to kill her........NO WONDER....she na all these Ajebutter children sha.....'Kpako' like is go 'double up' on september first....lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg: Raheema my beautiful alhaja. How you dey?
been gud dear...just bored kinda...auz camp treatin u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Sorry guys. Network has been useless here. I dey beside toilet now. Na der network dey. cheesy

Ogun camp make sense. Reg was fast. I used only 3 passports and NO photocopies whatsoever. Participated in two drilling sessions. Rain has been disturbing us. You can buy practically everything here. I just bought a bucket of water for 50 naira here. I had to exchange with two different people before I could get the right size for my shoe. Maami dey make sense. Sampled some eba and vegetables. The kitchen soup is useless. We had egusi and eba for dinner. You dont have to buy pure water to drink, because you separate the egusi and water from the soup. I can use my khaki as a bed spread...its that big cheesy. It is with the tailor as we speak. A lot of creamy babes here..fat, slim, orobo, short, tall etc. In my room now, wld buzz u guys later wink.
grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
IdeaHOuse:

Pour water for front o, na naija You dey.
i rather pour water for military dan police man for here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
heemah:
been gud dear...just bored kinda...auz camp treatin u
pele dea. I go ginger u 2mao wen i charge ma phone. Send ur pin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
macuwon:

hostel ke? Me way dey mammy wit ma platoon guys nd babes... Na party tins o... I dey under (TREE) with my 4th bottle of harp grin.. Dis is d only tin one can do in dis camp.. Crazy boiz dey my platoon!

grin Badoo

So, you fit break four bottles at a go?

I get one bottle for my bag, we go break am for hostel

Na 95 percent alcohol sha. You fit? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: @rationalmind and macuwon, hope you guys got a very good matteress cheesy

Sleeping on my mattress is synonymous with sleeping on ordinary bunk.

They must have bought those mattresses during the civil war grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin

Make I run the babe for you? The babe say she like you grin

oya na grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Sorry guys. Network has been useless here. I dey beside toilet now. Na der network dey. cheesy

help me get ur camp director number make dem send some creamy babes here. Even my hostel mates testify say na only one babe cream out of 1500+
*we love all ladies*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
omaimoje: exactly.. una doh... enjoy our state na so we dey manage am, we hope it gets beta

Lol, thanks sis. Wishing you all the best in camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
macuwon:

coincidentally.. Rationalmind is actually my nxt bunk bunky sort of... I neva knew he was cute.. Cos he has no profile pic on nairaland...
Choii my platoon guys dey mad!

They bought andre nd poured it on d floor! Mehn.. I really wanted to drink dt shit ;(

Lol, you're the one to talk about cute rationalmind? grin

Immediately I set my eyes on this dude, the first thing that came to my mind was, chai, see as the guy fine grin

He con even tall pass me embarassed embarassed cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg: After wasting money on a tasteless food,scooping a guy to help me queue for water one yeye police man wan dey scope me moni way neva reach me....mtcheeeeeeew

too many guys for my room i sha pray make sister ebola no come

Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
prixxy7: I lov d unity nairaland ȋ̝̊̅§ creating between us in here. Macuwon and rationalmind has bonded. Meeky and kennyg also has bonded. Dats d spirit of friendship. We never know wea we wuld meet each oda in life. Social network ȋ̝̊̅§ not bad afterall. I hope I bond here too wit someone in my own lagos stream 2. smiley

I'm foreseeing a bond between you and

Buksich cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, make I gist una small wetin transpire between us.

The guy say make I con church(BLW)

I asked if he'll follow me to my father's shrine.

He said it depends on what he's going there to do.

I asked what I'll be coming to the church to do, he said it's to worship God.

I then told him he'll worship my father's god with us. The god of iron.

He said he might not be able to come because.....

"whatever reason you have for not coming, consider it my reason for not following you to church" I said. grin grin

Lmao. No be small god of iron oº°˚

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Harmvirus: Still doing registration here in sokoto camp.. The queue long no be small.. The kin sun wey don knack me today eh.. Pray I don't turn suya

lol. If u turn suya....I go chop oº°˚
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014

and i went and snapped 30 passports I go boil in camp on thursday as a big nwa digodi sharp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
iseyin camp is makn much sense....finishd registratn sinx mrn...am in platoon four...olubadan hostel....ate ewedu nd amala at mami...dint parade todae cos I hid my kit...joined nccf choir todae afta fellowship...made frends....ahbegi camp is makn sense grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
rationalmind:

I'm foreseeing a bond between you and

Buksich cheesy
Buksich ȋ̝̊̅§ in stream 1
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
prixxy7: I lov d unity nairaland ȋ̝̊̅§ creating between us in here. Macuwon and rationalmind has bonded. Meeky and kennyg also has bonded. Dats d spirit of friendship. We never know wea we wuld meet each oda in life. Social network ȋ̝̊̅§ not bad afterall. I hope I bond here too wit someone in my own lagos stream 2. smiley

Ah ahn! Na 2 of us go dey do under-tree sumtin for lagos camp naw. No be Ipaja camp again? #Stream2Tins grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2014

that khaki bedspread go make sense o! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
chykmoni:
and i went and snapped 30 passports I go boil in camp on thursday as a big nwa digodi sharp

gwa ha that ina eme ya na parcel. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Ah ahn! Na 2 of us go dey do under-tree sumtin for lagos camp naw. No be Ipaja camp again? #Stream2Tins grin
lmao! But A̶̲̥̅♏ serx o. I wish to see a member of dis house in my camp come september lagos.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

haha. Wait. They still think all social networks are bad? Wow. Welldone tho' seems you've settled easily
its God oooo....made frends olready sef
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
yokiti: Traecey is having a first hand experience of 20 minute drive away from Iseyin camp NCCF's lodge in Oyo.
Whytjane is chilling in Nassarawa camp now.Rhazur is waiting to register in cross wiver Obruba.
Samguine has collected bed in Ogun Sagamu.
Skateboard is sampling maami market in Ebonyi state Afikpo.
Macuwon and Rationalmind are on adventure at okada camp in Edo state.
Ajasa4link was on the road to Dakingari camp in Kebbi earlier on.
Ojestas wan disobey soldier by not kitting up in Kaduna.
My Stream 1 compatriots; how is the journey? Wishing those that are still in transit God speed and protection and those that are already in camp a fun fill and recurring drilling stay.
camp is fun ni...its God ooo...Adukpe jesu...am tryna learn yoruba

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: ok baby. Hope you're now in camp? Don't forget to keep us updated o
il try ooo...ntwk idi veri poor...plus BlackBerry batri ish
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahaha...good luck with that...when are you going to camp?...I still have a month to go sad
I got to camp dis evening, soldiers use me & others tk shine. Na even ground I dey sleep so, no more bunks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
cutiepie01: U were detected long b4 now.That time u were away 4 a long time,it was speculated dat u were either transgender or definately a guy.BTW,are u cleoqueen?
nah... I'm nt cleoqueen.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Flexing kaduna mami!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
traecey: tnx dear
Welcome art thou. Expecting ur add on whatsapp still

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.