Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619508 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jimwalex:
no probs bro..u still rock! wishn u d best in fct..
thanks. Wishin u d best too.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, make I gist una small wetin transpire between us.

The guy say make I con church(BLW)

I asked if he'll follow me to my father's shrine.

He said it depends on what he's going there to do.

I asked what I'll be coming to the church to do, he said it's to worship God.

I then told him he'll worship my father's god with us. The god of iron.

He said he might not be able to come because.....

"whatever reason you have for not coming, consider it my reason for not following you to church" I said. grin grin

Ah wasn't expectinq less from you, if d quy is d type 4my area ehn, im for don mark u by nao & he'll kip cominq back..

Owz camp & ow r dose soldiers treatinq u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
nyt pple...parade tinz 2maoo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lazy camp officials in rivers state,not thru with registration today,so many people awaiting clearance/registration
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
--- lagos to umuhia---
woke up 3am,checked all my social networks and mail till 4am when i had shower then headed to the car park to meet the bus as i was told by the attendant that bus moves by 5:30, met a fair lady(i no ask her name) who got me talking before getting down to checking bags and get the right seat arrangemet then i met another guy(i don forget him name) before we know it's 7am journey started..
Rain started as we got to ijebu,then bus driver slot in an ibo church video that had the duration of 1hr:45mins, thank God i got lots of songs to keep me grooving so i jeje plug my earphones... Just as the boring video finished the driver pressed replay, to my suprise everyone in the bus protested(i'm sure everyone must have been praying for it to finish), then he played one yeye nollywood movie which lasted till we got to ore, when some passengers had to use the toilet.
After the movie, then another documentary cd one the ibo people and culture(the driver really set us up) which made me hibernate for some mins and still woke up to watch the rest of the documentary.
Finally we parked at delta ,i sharply branched to appease the royal family in my stomach. A plate of rice,2 medium size things i think should be meat,a bowl of grounded pepper and tomato,one kind vegetable,plenty plam oil and water aka soup for #500 +100 for a bottle water. I was disappointed in the food but my royal family no send....

Back on the road
i saw the river niger and benue while driving over the bridge( it was getting repainted). Onitsha was an average lovely city( i stay in lag so no stone me yet). From edo to umuhia just there banks visible by the road side zenith and uba on entering ontisha and fidelity bank....

I go like ask shey people get vault for their house or what?

Finally dropped at umuhia. It's located by the road side before boarding one of the reckless bike riders to the school #100.

Was asked to put my bags on my head while listening to the two guards at the gate cracking dry joke and toasting them babes while we guys stand it the rain, i pity does with heaven bags..

Then heading to the gate for the first form after 45minis of waiting, then got checked for metals and dangerous items before heading to get the second callup letter(forgotten the name), then verification of results, allocation of hostel then waking to get a slice bread size bed for my bunk in a room of 60 other bunks...
--5pm--
getting my e-registration number 1171, then i know i got the day off.... Touring some part of the camp till i got dr meeky message (not yet met him).
-- at mami market--
so many vendors calling customers for purchase. My first stop was calabar kitchen but was suprised i no see calabar babe:-/....
Walked around and met a gal (not babe) eating alone so i felt make i join chop with her.... Ordered semovita and bitter leave soup with hard,not fully cooked piece of meat... We had a nice chat and got to meet some of her friends( also school mates) before she left without giving me her number saying next time... Her name was amaka
Was still at the table wen an edo gal joinied me and starting chatting me up before her friend sat down beside me with angry looking face, i had to run before she cracked my moment..
Then back to my hostel when i met the police man on the way who engaged me in a very long irrelevant talk but the summary was ego, as per lag boi spiced up in lautech i no dull. Then headed to mami to buy a bucket,scoped a guy to help me queue and fetch when i saw amaka again but i just wasn't game anymore.... After the long wait i finally got water and headed to my hostel.
I luckly got a first class ticket to dreamland before my bunk mate came with his two left leg and loud mouthed friend waking me up, then the loud yoruba guys started with their annoying talks...

Still awake atm

13 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg:
i just dey enter back where you dey. Make i find you..... Call me 08187456977
guy i call ya no but ya fone dey switched off
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
osemu8: Lazy camp officials in rivers state,not thru with registration today,so many people awaiting clearance/registration
my dear its same tin here in ekiti,nt done wt registration yet..i dn see sumtin today ooo..thnk God av settled down tomoro is anoda day of rush..its well.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Sorry guys. Network has been useless here. I dey beside toilet now. Na der network dey. cheesy

Ogun camp make sense. Reg was fast. I used only 3 passports and NO photocopies whatsoever. Participated in two drilling sessions. Rain has been disturbing us. You can buy practically everything here. I just bought a bucket of water for 50 naira here. I had to exchange with two different people before I could get the right size for my shoe. Maami dey make sense. Sampled some eba and vegetables. The kitchen soup is useless. We had egusi and eba for dinner. You dont have to buy pure water to drink, because you ;Dseparate the egusi and water from the soup. I can use my khaki as a bed spread...its that big cheesy. It is with the tailor as we speak. A lot of creamy babes here..fat, slim, orobo, short, tall etc. In my room now, wld buzz u guys later wink.
Samguine Be grateful u were nt posted 2 lag o..a bucket here cost 500 naira..u"ll get 20 passports for 2000 naira outside d camp o..dnt lemme talk abt d lengthy queues dat took forever 2 end 2day..dis chic in 4rnt of me was jus slappin her hair every 5mins bcuz of d lightshowers ... grin almost done with registration will collect my khakis 2mao reportin live from lagos.. since dis my bunkie snorin like a truck no gree me sleep grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
This iseyin camp though , me lovely!!!!!!!!! Cool weather *light out like say we dey kindergarten , did I spell it correctly , sleep typing sad :a
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
traecey: nyt pple...parade tinz 2maoo
u that ur not strong , will continue registratn tomao *yawns*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
aircom:
Samguine Be grateful u were nt posted 2 lag o..a bucket here cost 500 naira..u"ll get 20 passports for 2000 naira outside d camp o..dnt lemme talk abt d lengthy queues dat took forever 2 end 2day..dis chic in 4rnt of me was jus slappin her hair every 5mins bcuz of d lightshowers ... grin almost done with registration will collect my khakis 2mao reportin live from lagos.. since dis my bunkie snorin like a truck no gree me sleep grin

4 real? 500h 4 1 bucket? Na wa oo! Tot waater wasn't a problem in lag camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Pangolin: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Finally landed in Umuna camp, Abia state after 9hrs 45mins on the road, thanks to the Imo guys (in the bus) who had to be taken to their camp b4 heading down to Abia. Registration till 2mao,now on my 1 inch carpet.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg: --- lagos to umuhia---
woke up 3am,checked all my social networks and mail till 4am when i had shower then headed to the car park to meet the bus as i was told by the attendant that bus moves by 5:30, met a fair lady(i no ask her name) who got me talking before getting down to checking bags and get the right seat arrangemet then i met another guy(i don forget him name) before we know it's 7am journey started..
Rain started as we got to ijebu,then bus driver slot in an ibo church video that had the duration of 1hr:45mins, thank God i got lots of songs to keep me grooving so i jeje plug my earphones... Just as the boring video finished the driver pressed replay, to my suprise everyone in the bus protested(i'm sure everyone must have been praying for it to finish), then he played one yeye nollywood movie which lasted till we got to ore, when some passengers had to use the toilet.
After the movie, then another documentary cd one the ibo people and culture(the driver really set us up) which made me hibernate for some mins and still woke up to watch the rest of the documentary.
Finally we parked at delta ,i sharply branched to appease the royal family in my stomach. A plate of rice,2 medium size things i think should be meat,a bowl of grounded pepper and tomato,one kind vegetable,plenty plam oil and water aka soup for #500 +100 for a bottle water. I was disappointed in the food but my royal family no send....

Back on the road
i saw the river niger and benue while driving over the bridge( it was getting repainted). Onitsha was an average lovely city( i stay in lag so no stone me yet). From edo to umuhia just there banks visible by the road side zenith and uba on entering ontisha and fidelity bank....

Finally dropped at umuhia. It's located by the road side before boarding one of the reckless bike riders to the school #100.

Was asked to put my bags on my head while listening to the two guards at the gate cracking dry joke and toasting them babes while we guys stand it the rain, i pity does with heaven bags..

Then heading to the gate for the first form after 45minis of waiting, then got checked for metals and dangerous items before heading to get the second callup letter(forgotten the name), then verification of results, allocation of hostel then waking to get a slice bread size bed for my bunk in a room of 60 other bunks...
--5pm--
getting my e-registration number 1171, then i know i got the day off.... Touring some part of the camp till i got dr meeky message (not yet met him).
-- at mami market--
so many vendors calling customers for purchase. My first stop was calabar kitchen but was suprised i no see calabar babe:-/....
Walked around and met a gal (not babe) eating alone so i felt make i join chop with her.... Ordered semovita and bitter leave soup with hard,not fully cooked piece of meat... We had a nice chat and got to meet some of her friends( also school mates) before she left without giving me her number saying next time... Her name was amaka
Was still at the table wen an edo gal joinied me and starting chatting me up before her friend sat down beside me with angry looking face, i had to run before she cracked my moment..
Then back to my hostel when i met the police man on the way who engaged me in a very long irrelevant talk but the summary was ego, as per lag boi spiced up in lautech i no dull. Then headed to mami to buy a bucket,scoped a guy to help me queue and fetch when i saw amaka again but i just wasn't game anymore.... After the long wait i finally got water and headed to my hostel.
I luckly got a first class ticket to dreamland before my bunk mate came with his two left leg and loud mouthed friend waking me up, then the loud yoruba guys started with their annoying talks...

Still awake atm
guy ya no no dey go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
debygirly:

4 real? 500h 4 1 bucket? Na wa oo! Tot waater wasn't a problem in lag camp
my dear I dnt av a choice o.. wat happens shud water stop runnin.. dere's water o 4 nw sha buh I doubt if d supply is regular caz ppl were complainin in d afternoon..abt no water..d hostels re okay atleast we sleep with light n few lucky ppl av working AC outlets beside their bunks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Been reading 1dafu 1dafu camp experiences and all the stress... Nice1 Stream 1 Nairalanders for all your updates. GOD bless and keep u all in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen!! I think I have to work on my fitness level against Osun camp come 1st of September

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2014
aircom: my dear I dnt av a choice o.. wat happens shud water stop runnin.. dere's water o 4 nw sha buh I doubt if d supply is regular caz ppl were complainin in d afternoon..abt no water..d hostels re okay atleast we sleep with light n few lucky ppl av working AC outlets beside their bunks

Ok then.. Hv fun..! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by marvie234: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: Been reading 1dafu 1dafu camp experiences and all the stress... Nice1 Stream 1 Nairalanders for all your updates. GOD bless and keep u all in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen!! I think I have to work on my fitness level against Osun camp come 1st of September
Same here ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2014
bin up sinx 2.am...had my bath nd ol...on my whites nd am ontop my bed waitn for d beagle...Iseyin camp noni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2014
adedeji65: u that ur not strong , will continue registratn tomao *yawns*
lolz...my drugs r wit mi...I dint eat last nyt ooo...went for nccf fellowship grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by NaijaKnight(m): 3:48am On Aug 06, 2014
kennykg: --- lagos to umuhia---

Back on the road

--5pm--
-- at mami market--

Still awake atm

Wow! Kennykg, I enjoyed reading your piece. witty use of imagery. You write well(not just as per diction but in the real sense of the word write). Abeg no dull amaka ooo.lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2014
DrPhilABd: Welcome art thou. Expecting ur add on whatsapp still
done dt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by NaijaKnight(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: Been reading 1dafu 1dafu camp experiences and all the stress... Nice1 Stream 1 Nairalanders for all your updates. GOD bless and keep u all in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen!! I think I have to work on my fitness level against Osun camp come 1st of September

Yea bro, me tOo! Plus I heard we'll have it better. I just hope those soldiers camping there for the election don't mess things up.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by NaijaKnight(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2014
marvie234:
Same here ooo

Marvie, are you for #osun #sept1?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Meeky: guy ya no no dey go
boss no vex na ba3. I don on am back
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:13am On Aug 06, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Wow! Kennykg, I enjoyed reading your piece. witty use of imagery. You write well(not just as per diction but in the real sense of the word write). Abeg no dull amaka ooo.lol
thanks boss. If i see her again maybe,just too many fishes in the river
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2014
@kennykg nice one.. Very interesting piece, I kept reading till the end.. I do hope you share more of your experience's..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:30am On Aug 06, 2014
some people don dey see babe already? shocked. It is well o. I am awake now. Just finished brushing my teeth. Wldnt have my bath until after the morning drills. Sleep was good. Light out at around 10:20pm

Honeydear and Prixxy7, double up is a term used by soldiers for hurry up. You are expected to run and not catwalk . A lady nearly ran into the bush here when a soldier shouted at her.
Ajuwaya means "return to the former position. " They say it during drills. We practised basic matching skills and military salutations yesterday in preparations for the inductions on Thurs. I heard the governor wld be around.
Lemme goan sleep again till 5:30 before the morning drills. Btw, we never collect bicycle allowance for here sha. Dunno wen that wld be ready.
Aircom..a bucket of water for 5 h in Lagos camp?? Thats ludicrous o.

send some love to our Abuja brethren o. Due to the crowd, some havent registered by now.

My eye dey pepper me for here. And it is not only me. Some of my rommies are also experiencing it. I pray it is not Ebola cheesy
NCCF progs wld start today.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:33am On Aug 06, 2014
kennykg:
thanks boss. If i see her again maybe,just too many fishes in the river
kenny hwfa na? hws rivers camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2014
traecey: kenny hwfa na? hws rivers camp?
i'm good traecey angel. Good morning...i'm in anambra camp and it's been good so far except the slow registration process...how oyo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:51am On Aug 06, 2014
tnuola: @kennykg nice one.. Very interesting piece, I kept reading till the end.. I do hope you share more of your experience's..
thanks dea. How's your camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Samguine: some people don dey see babe already? shocked. It is well o. I am awake now. Just finished brushing my teeth. Wldnt have my bath until after the morning drills. Sleep was good. Light out at around 10:20pm

Honeydear and Prixxy7, double up is a term used by soldiers for hurry up. You are expected to run and not catwalk . A lady nearly ran into the bush here when a soldier shouted at her.
Ajuwaya means "return to the former position. " They say it during drills. We practised basic matching skills and military salutations yesterday in preparations for the inductions on Thurs. I heard the governor wld be around.
Lemme goan sleep again till 5:30 before the morning drills. Btw, we never collect bicycle allowance for here sha. Dunno wen that wld be ready.
Aircom..a bucket of water for 5 h in Lagos camp?? Thats ludicrous o.

send some love to our Abuja brethren o. Due to the crowd, some havent registered by now.

My eye dey pepper me for here. And it is not only me. Some of my rommies are also experiencing it. I pray it is not Ebola cheesy
NCCF progs wld start today.
i hail you boss. Same process here but water free...don't be sacred of the peppering eyes it's just cause of the new nets some of your hostel mates are using,it's supposed be spreed for 24hours before use
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Harmvirus(f): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

lol. If u turn suya....I go chop oº°˚

Lol.. Ebola is real o

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.