Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622689 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2014
rationalmind:

grin angry

Brotherly, no shine teeth for this matter o! Cos people dey vex here. B4 u go lost some teeth.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2014
newguy1:
no ma broda im simply amazed ni oo. Seems someone somewhere no wan make i go north......

It'd better be a good spirit so dem go find better place for you....than evil spirit.......grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by TiffanyJ(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Now you are insulting a man because of misinterpreration.......he said that to raise the hopes of people in camp, he said the other news 'on hold' to prevent a situation during stream 2.....would u have rather they send the stream 1 back home?.......I know we are angry, I'm VERY VERY angry because I quit my job as early as JUNe....but we need to tone down the insults to the DG......we are afterall the 'future generation'....we would be in positions to make such decisions soon
i also quit ma job last month and its so annoying. NYSC why na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Greetings live from umunya camp,oyi lga anambra state.the light of the nation.how is everybody doin?.Enimoney baby u know am loving ya way,ewiss love,ifyzo honey.honeydear,adaekube,traecey baby i love u babe.and to the handsome dudes here.hope camp is treating you pple well.as for me i don reach house in spirit.i just dey exist physicallly for camp.abeg make una enjoy.kedu khordi??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2014
heemah:
[/color]wah bou me dt ma camp box is neatly arranged and under lock n key sef?? i just dey vex snce morning..bn shoutin am tired of staying in dz house, at a point, Pman b like if u are, go and marry then...lol

[color=#770077]Me don dey shout am since march so e no go be new thing for dem.....if I shout finish, I go begin ask abeg where food to replenish lost energy, no money to do a tour round naija. sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:

Lol.. I just quit last week... And booked my ticket yesterday morning... Its not even funny, but what do we do?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2014
it had to take Nysc talkin bour postponing stream2 for dis thread to jump 3pages from 8pm last night till now. Nice one Nysc! Nice one,*claps for them* first to do no dey pain...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by marvie234: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2014
tnuola:

Lol.. I just quit last week... And booked my ticket yesterday morning... Its not even funny, but what do we do?
Same here dear... I quit end of July bt they jst pitied me till d end of dis month plus I've booked ma ticket worth almost 20k for 1st Sept ooo. Then I've spent almost half of my pocket money for camp n now they r saying 'put on hold' tinz. I might jst end up doing endurance trek to camp n staying broke throughout camp.

N wait ooo!! Heard we'll still pass out with those in camp..... these pple r not serious!! Wat abt my one month allowee??! D devil is a liar!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2014
adonismuller: Too many different news...dunno what. To believe again...thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six- this people should not makae someone miss camp oo
. Nigerian media outlets just FOLLoW The TREND.......I'm pretty sure the nation just copied AIT
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Goodnews for some(us)... thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six-states/

the nation and about 3 other newspaper online indicated 6 states has been affected and lagos, osun and kogi were excluded...

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:
. As in ehn July, August salary and maybe September......but I know its a cliche but everything happens for a reason, good or bad to balance the earth
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2014
tnuola:

. We pray that the hold is 2 weeks or less.......or we try to make the NYSC see the reason for using the recent device used at airports before allowing people in camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2014
marvie234:
Same here dear... I quit end of July bt they jst pitied me till d end of dis month plus I've booked ma ticket worth almost 20k for 1st Sept ooo. Then I've spent almost half of my pocket money for camp n now they r saying 'put on hold' tinz. I might jst end up doing endurance trek to camp n staying broke throughout camp.

N wait ooo!! Heard we'll still pass out with those in camp..... these pple r not serious!! Wat abt my one month allowee??! D devil is a liar!
. Now that's the CATCH.......you would get ALL YOUR ALLAWEE.....12 months....the only 'allawee' u might not get is the STATE allowance for the months you missed.......here is where people still working are priviledged......DOUBLE PAY....their salary at place of work.....and 'free' NYSC allowance for DOING nothing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . We pray that the hold is 2 weeks or less.......or we try to make the NYSC see the reason for using the recent device used at airports before allowing people in camp

All is well... That's all I can even say at this point... Im all sorts of frustrated..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Brotherly, no shine teeth for this matter o! Cos people dey vex here. B4 u go lost some teeth.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, this life get as e be sha. We wey dey here dey vex. We dey countdown everyday hoping this nonsense(Orientation Camp) will one day end.

You guys flexing at home are angry yours has been suspended. How I wish I'm in your shoes, how happy I would have been with that news cannot be described with words.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
sokarsenal:

Have fear......EVEN MANNYLEX is AFRAID

Rotfl
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GoldenHrt2k14(f): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2014
http://www.naij.com/277220-ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-six-states.html.
This news is either not complete or not correct......cos no lagos, Osun, and Kano/kogi. But which ever way 1st of September wil tell. I have bin feelin so frustrated since I heard this news but end of the day I realized that everything work together for good. So let c how it wil turn out to be..... Praise be to God. Health is wealth.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by physseryor(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Now you are insulting a man because of misinterpreration.......he said that to raise the hopes of people in camp, he said the other news 'on hold' to prevent a situation during stream 2.....would u have rather they send the stream 1 back home?.......I know we are angry, I'm VERY VERY angry because I quit my job as early as JUNe....but we need to tone down the insults to the DG......we are afterall the 'future generation'....we would be in positions to make such decisions soon
Can u pls explain why lagos and osun shld go ahead with the orientation program and why those states in the north shld be 'on hold'? Abi is lagos and osun not part of Nigeria? Not even minding the fact that all the EVD cases were recorded in lagos.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by physseryor(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
tnuola:

Chaii!! Money paid for tickets are non refundable ,so what happens now This serious ish ooo no thanks to patrick sawyer.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by areb4u2008(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prospective Batch B corper 2014 Stream II please u guys need to be calm....am not sure u guys know how deadly this Ebola virus is oooo...Maybe they sud allow u guyz go to camp and then at the middle of the orientation camp some of ur fellow corp member test positive to Ebola and we see how many of u will be the first to say I WANT TO GO HOME...Abeg make una no vex oooo...it is for ur own good because Life sweet ooooo....God will see us tru IJN...Amen...Am a Batch A corp member presently serving in Benue State... Ajuwaya to all the prospective Otondos and the Otondos currently in camp..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
I thought it was a joke when i first heard it. Though I have been forseeing something like this since they started talking about suspending schools for a while. It's frustrating but life still goes on. Everything happens for a reason.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by saltinn(f): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just as the news broke out about the
death of another nurse among those who
attended to late Patrick Sawyer, this is
what one of the commentators on the
post has to say. To me, his assertion
seems convincing that's why I thought of
sharing it with you.
CHEMICAL TERRORISM
-Patrick Sawyer was under surveillance in
Liberia for Ebola
-Liberian govt said he escaped quarantine
and sneaked into Nigeria
-CCTV footage at Liberian airport showed
him avoiding contact with
people and at a point lying prostrate on
the floor looking like he was in
deep pain
-His sister with whom he had contact died
of Ebola that he was aware of
-When he arrived Nigeria he didn't avoid
contact with people rather he
allowed airport staff to carry him
-At the hospital in Lagos he allowed
medical personnel to treat him just as
they would any normal patient
-When asked if he came in contact with
an Ebola victim at the point he
started showing symptoms his answer was
negative
-When test confirmed the obvious and he
was confronted with the truth,
he reacted in a violent manner urinating
on the medical staff, at least one
of them
-Sawyer who was enroute to Calabar was
insistent on continuing his
journey despite his condition
-Liberian govt has apologised to Nigeria
for exporting Ebola to Nigeria
-Nigerian govt has approached US for the
ZMAPP test drug they used on
2 American health workers who
contracted the virus in Sierra Leone
-Obama said its too early to bring the
drug to Africa, that what Africa
needs is improved health facilities, yet
with all their improved health
facilities they chose ZMAPP for their own
-A vaccine for Ebola is underway we are
told and will be ready latest July
next year
-The vaccine will 1st be administered in
Africa, how generous and selfless
they are with the vaccine but not the
curative drug
-Is somebody thinking at all? -Dont forget
Sawyer was a Liberian
American with his family resident in
America
-If people in high places could volunteer
themselves as suicide bombers in
countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan
etc, do you think they can't
volunteer for chemical terrorism suicide
mission?
-The conventional terrorism exported to
Africa and heavily funded by them
to destabilize our economy and
depopulate us seem no longer enough
-God is watching but we too have to
watch our backs
-Should we trust them with their so called
vaccine when it comes?
-Africa, its time to start thinking, time to
start asking questions
-We have lived with monkeys,
chimpanzees, gorillas, wild animals that
have always been part of our delicacies
and never had ebola
-Why now and why always Africa. HIV/
AIDS in Africa 1st likewise ebola?
JUST THINKING ALOUD

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, this life get as e be sha. We wey dey here dey vex. We dey countdown everyday hoping this nonsense(Orientation Camp) will one day end.

You guys flexing at home are angry yours has been suspended. How I wish I'm in your shoes, how happy I would have been with that news cannot be described with words.
we know it's tough overthere but we can't avoid it, so let's face it once n for all. I know how many opportunities I've missed because of this NYSC ish
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I tink d orientation Ѡǟɀ suspended in those 6 northern states excluding lagos, osun and kogi due to insecurities instead of Ebola as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥(DG n co) wil only tel us wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want us to believe and not d truth. If kano corpers wea meant to also camp in kano, den D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ mite have added kano to d list too, but cos its kogi, kano Ѡǟɀ exempted. So I tink d real issue ȋ̝̊̅§ security and not ebola as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim cos ebola can be contained wit appropriate measures but Boko haram cant be contained o lol. #my candid thought tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
rationalmind:

@bolded grin grin

Macuwon, how many are we in this room?

200 I guess cheesy

wrong! We r 231 grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
rationalmind:

Funny thing is, you don't have to be in the OBS to miss parades.

I've missed four consecutive parades now grin and will miss all the rest grin

whr u dy hide? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CALM DOWN...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by OriginalJ: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
saltinn: Just as the news broke out about the
death of another nurse among those who
attended to late Patrick Sawyer, this is
what one of the commentators on the
post has to say. To me, his assertion
seems convincing that's why I thought of
sharing it with you.
CHEMICAL TERRORISM
-Patrick Sawyer was under surveillance in
Liberia for Ebola
-Liberian govt said he escaped quarantine
and sneaked into Nigeria
-CCTV footage at Liberian airport showed
him avoiding contact with
people and at a point lying prostrate on
the floor looking like he was in
deep pain
-His sister with whom he had contact died
of Ebola that he was aware of
-When he arrived Nigeria he didn't avoid
contact with people rather he
allowed airport staff to carry him
-At the hospital in Lagos he allowed
medical personnel to treat him just as
they would any normal patient
-When asked if he came in contact with
an Ebola victim at the point he
started showing symptoms his answer was
negative
-When test confirmed the obvious and he
was confronted with the truth,
he reacted in a violent manner urinating
on the medical staff, at least one
of them
-Sawyer who was enroute to Calabar was
insistent on continuing his
journey despite his condition
-Liberian govt has apologised to Nigeria
for exporting Ebola to Nigeria
-Nigerian govt has approached US for the
ZMAPP test drug they used on
2 American health workers who
contracted the virus in Sierra Leone
-Obama said its too early to bring the
drug to Africa, that what Africa
needs is improved health facilities, yet
with all their improved health
facilities they chose ZMAPP for their own
-A vaccine for Ebola is underway we are
told and will be ready latest July
next year
-The vaccine will 1st be administered in
Africa, how generous and selfless
they are with the vaccine but not the
curative drug
-Is somebody thinking at all? -Dont forget
Sawyer was a Liberian
American with his family resident in
America
-If people in high places could volunteer
themselves as suicide bombers in
countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan
etc, do you think they can't
volunteer for chemical terrorism suicide
mission?
-The conventional terrorism exported to
Africa and heavily funded by them
to destabilize our economy and
depopulate us seem no longer enough
-God is watching but we too have to
watch our backs
-Should we trust them with their so called
vaccine when it comes?
-Africa, its time to start thinking, time to
start asking questions
-We have lived with monkeys,
chimpanzees, gorillas, wild animals that
have always been part of our delicacies
and never had ebola
-Why now and why always Africa. HIV/
AIDS in Africa 1st likewise ebola?
JUST THINKING ALOUD

Finnaly I sight you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Breaking news from Afikpo camp Ebonyin state...5 corps member had just been decamped for sleeping in their hostel while lectures were ongoing in the hall cc @ skateboard
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
moshmod101: Breaking news from Afikpo camp Ebonyin state...5 corps member had just been decamped for sleeping in their hostel while lectures were ongoing in the hall cc @ skateboard
O boy no be small matter. I was in Jamaica Hall this morning too. I no go dey avoid Jamaica again. Meanwhile I joined Food processing/preservation/catering for SAED

Countdown continues.

11 days to go.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guys, Guys . . Calm down. Prepare your things and your minds for September 1. All will be well. BTW, camp isn't fun at all, I haven't been this restricted all my life, its simply "Prison in Disguise". .i started counting down the second day i got to camp,,, In spirit, M at home, they are only seeing my body here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
*Listeninq to Dbanj's 'celebrate'*
Ah cannot come & kill myself cos of 1 NYSC ishh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.