Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (624859 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: I wish I fit console myself like this....inside you e still dey pain u sha....
. Hahahaha.........the problem with Nigerians is understanding and we take things offensive........I have always said in all my post I wanted camping......so OFCOURSE e DEY PAIN Me........the point I have been making is YOU CAN NOT LOOSE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVe......I never had the 3 weeks.....why would someone tell me I lost it or I missed something? Is that not SIMPLE to understand....JEEZ nigerians comeon

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . People don't get the point.....Camp would have been fun....yes....but it isn't happening it isn't happening........well I guess taking pictures and posting on various social networks appeals to a lot of people....lol

grin grin

Exactly. Putting pictures on social media, watching tu face and davido perform, watching beauty peagents obviously constitutes fun to people.

It doesn't matter if they get bitten by a mosquito as big as a cockroach
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin

Exactly. Putting pictures on social media, watching tu face and davido perform, watching beauty peagents obviously constitutes fun to people.

It doesn't matter if they get bitten by a mosquito as big as a cockroach
. Those things are interesting......the point is we are not going to have it....so how then did I loose it

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Can I call ur attention to something, pls at bold, so for that two weeks where we will be, are they saying we will travel home and come back again for the deployment letters to various PPA? Obviously NYSC is a joker, they are confused and am sure as the time they were holding this meeting they must be hungry to have unanimously agreed on this conclusive conclusion except if it's still a tentative decision.
just ignore that thing he posted until you get a source.....go to nysc site nd read the news thoroughly everything is written there....NYSC will not expect me in delta to be going to pleateau every two weeks cz of one rubbish.....I think the real thing is in their website
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08:

Ok sir no need for futher argument. Just allow me to bear my loss. Bt many dnt no wat dey hv just lost; A ONE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

to do what? angry
emenik08:

Ok sir no need for futher argument. Just allow me to bear my loss. Bt many dnt no wat dey hv just lost; A ONE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

A ONE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY to do what exactly?

Abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahahaha.........the problem with Nigerians is understanding and we take things offensive........I have always said in all my post I wanted camping......so OFCOURSE e DEY PAIN Me........the point I have been making is YOU CAN NOT LOOSE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVe......I never had the 3 weeks.....why would someone tell me I lost it or I missed something? Is that not SIMPLE to understand....JEEZ nigerians comeon
relax,if u gat words for me tell me straight and stop generalizing by saying "Nigerians" cz your father is a Nigerian...well enjoy the consolation!

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Those things are interesting......the point is we are not going to have it....so how then did I loose it

It's good you're not having them. cheesy

Let me narrate something that happened yesterday to you.

I had roughly two hours of sleep at night and had to make up for it by sleeping during the day.

While I was sleeping, the biggle was blown and I didn't wake. People dressed and went for parade leaving two of us who deeply slept in the room.

Eventually, the line guard came to wake us telling us the slodiers are coming. I rushed down from the bed, cleaned my face with the towel, dressed up and was about rushing out only to discover they've (armies) started punishing corpers, telling them to do frog jump.

I looked at the other guy and we knew there's basically no way we would do that frog jump.

The next option was to run through a bush as fast as we could and hope we won't be caught.

We took the risk, ran through the bush and fortunately for us, we weren't caught.

Got to the parade ground and was sweating like an he-goat.

You can imagine the discomfort of waking abruptly from sleep only to run through the bush like a dog.

Maybe some people will consider such as having fun, I obviously don't.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abeg do we have to create another thread for geopolitical zone? grin grin in fact I can't laugh, after NYSC batch B14 house we move to Lagos house from there to Lagos stream 2 now to Lagos stream 2 by geopolitical zone. Chai NYSC na only we Waka come? Ok continue but there's God in everything we are doing.
#NorthCentral na from there I Waka come oo kogi to be precise.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy
sampete: Mhennn...I've never been this unlucky in my entire life....Kai!
grin
sampete: Mhennn...I've never been this unlucky in my entire life....Kai!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well,while some are busy adding salt to injury,I would like to suggest something that will give us lil' joy............for those in thesame geo-political zone going same time,I will advice you all carry ur white shoes,shorts,waist pouch and oda petty things needed, so that you can wear it there and snap before the kits are given,you can also snap with inside the hostel and other facilities the stream one ppl snapped with (that are available). That way you won't feel it much when ppl start talking about camp experience, let's make gud use of the 2 days...3 weeks fun can be summarised in 2 days...lol

9 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: Well,while some are busy adding salt to injury,I would like to suggest something that will give us lil' joy............for those in thesame geo-political zone going same time,I will advice you all carry ur white shoes,shorts,waist pouch and oda petty things needed, so that you can wear it there and snap before the kits are given,you can also snap with inside the hostel and other facilities the stream one ppl snapped with (that are available). That way you won't feel it much when ppl start talking about camp experience, let's make gud use of the 2 days...3 weeks fun can be summarised in 2 days...lol

On a lighter note this ain't a bad idea.. Loool.. But will they even allow you come close to the hostels
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
zerray: nysc without camp?? sad highmey i saw your friend

Good! Hope u guys are cool with each other? And hope u enjoying camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: Well,while some are busy adding salt to injury,I would like to suggest something that will give us lil' joy............for those in thesame geo-political zone going same time,I will advice you all carry ur white shoes,shorts,waist pouch and oda petty things needed, so that you can wear it there and snap before the kits are given,you can also snap with inside the hostel and other facilities the stream one ppl snapped with (that are available). That way you won't feel it much when ppl start talking about camp experience, let's make gud use of the 2 days...3 weeks fun can be summarised in 2 days...lol
lmao! Dats quite true as funi as it sounds tho. I dont mind doin such sha.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chymar: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Haven read the comments so far, I want to say that many people have the problem of stagnancy and not accepting the fact that changes occur and you are meant to move on and quit complaining like jobless creatures. Making ruthless comments on NL is a clear indication of your inferiority to problem solving. MOVE ON! QUIT COMPLAINING!!

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mannylex:

Babe calm down! It hasnt come to this. I know you are hurt, and thatx the same way everyone in stream2 feels. Those acting like they dont give a damn about the camp been cancelled are only fronting and trying not to feel bad and console themselves, if they really didnt care, would they have been following these thread for months now? Exchanging numbers? Making friends, discussing even deep in the night. We all feel bad and cheated, but itz all for the best. Atleast we would get our kits, get our allowance, and so on... Instead of crying over spilt milk, start praying for good posting to a favourable PPA. Trust me working in a good place for 11 months is better than all the fun u 'assume' u could get in 3 weeks! Letz be matured, havent seen you insult anyone here before, but calling people retards coz of this stuff is disappointing......

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

prixxy7: tanx. If my words doesnt concern you, U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld plainly pass it. e

LMAO!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
ngozionefeli: Okay sum stream2 guys wnt d 3wks fun, wat if dey extend our camp tins till further notice Na dat one beta pass

Like!!!! There's always a reason to be grateful! smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: relax,if u gat words for me tell me straight and stop generalizing by saying "Nigerians" cz your father is a Nigerian...well enjoy the consolation!
. Haha no bro........that's the defensive I was talking abt.... There was no point I felt that was an insult......no I'm sorry if you felt so.......sorry, but you did generalize......my dad isn't Nigerian....but my mum is....so u see.....generalize

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola:

On a lighter note this ain't a bad idea.. Loool.. But will they even allow you come close to the hostels
they will so long its just for pix,they know what they deprived us of!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: lmao! Dats quite true as funi as it sounds tho. I dont mind doin such sha.
hehehe.....I will defo go with mine .....if other ppl no bring I go wear my own snap..lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dannyabba(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha no bro........that's the defensive I was talking abt.... There was no point I felt that was an insult......no I'm sorry if you felt so.......sorry, but you did generalize......my dad isn't Nigerian....but my mum is....so u see.....generalize

Haha! Nice! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by saltinn(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
my uncle collected the DG no from me, asking him to call us for camping immediately the FG ask the students to resume school. tot the the request was weird but l realize dat nothing is impossible in this stream 2 of ours. so I sent mine as well grin
we can all bombard him with the same request.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
MANNYLEX A̶̲̥̅♏ sori pls. Wasn't in d ryt frame of mind wen I replied you. Bt you shuldnt have quoted me dat way. I know you meant well. A̶̲̥̅♏ sori pls.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin

This is like when one tells you the travails of poverty and you reply by saying, yes, I want to experience the hunger, I want to experience begging for food, I want to experience begging for transport.

Infact, I want to experience that poverty for three weeks.

Anyway, it seems you won't agree with me and I obviously won't agree with you. So I think it's better we agree to disagree at this moment

Cheers cheesy
you always got a nice response. Thumbs up boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
saltinn: my uncle collected the DG no from me, asking him to call us for camping immediately the FG ask the students to resume school. tot the the request was weird but l realize dat nothing is impossible in this stream 2 of ours. so I sent mine as well grin
lol. A̶̲̥̅♏ stil sure we wil hear more news even b4 sept 1st. Ryt now A̶̲̥̅♏ preparing my mind ƒø̲̣̣я̅ anytin dat wil be coming from nysc. Becos wit dem and stream 2, anytin ȋ̝̊̅§ possible.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
tnuola: Seriously tho, you're in camp ure not enjoying it but you've got stories to tell. People at home want to tell stories too.. I think its really not fair for those in camp right now to go on and on about how camp isn't any fun blabla.. I personally have looked forward to the three weeks for yearsss but we ain't going no wahala.. But please don't come on here going on and on about how hellish camp is, if you were in our shoes I bet you'll react this way or probably worse
so u tink only doz pipu wey go camp gt story to tell? Many ex corpers wl tell u dat same old sh.it story.d story is very common.but wat abt a story no1 eva tell? We all got our side of d story,dsnt av to b same old story #peace#

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
emenik08:

The same reason y i joined dis house is d same reason y i want to go to that camp. No laff me oo bt i no dey drink n s*x na taboo for my dictionary.
u don't drink? undecided u don't sexxx shocked , u don't club lipsrsealed , sori bro,whc planet u from? cheesy .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
adonismuller: relax,if u gat words for me tell me straight and stop generalizing by saying "Nigerians" cz your father is a Nigerian...well enjoy the consolation!
did I just hear u say father? embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chymar: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
saltinn: my uncle collected the DG no from me, asking him to call us for camping immediately the FG ask the students to resume school. tot the the request was weird but l realize dat nothing is impossible in this stream 2 of ours. so I sent mine as well grin

Sis I can assure you this, if this camp doesn't hold as at the due time its suppose to hold, you will be among the first to complain when you're called back to camp after you must have moved on with your pretty life. Whatever you call fun about this camping ends with any postponement. Quit making your present request cos its a very bad choice.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
undecided #passinq.. undecided

The last time ah checked, d thread was α qraveyard undecided
Quite surprised it has turn to battle qround overtime with quys forming caucus undecided as if we into αn APC_PDP situation.. undecided

Whatever d case may be, either u are happy about d latest development or otherwise, puleeeeez do so in ur territory..
Enouqh of dis pandemonium, P2kull is sleepinq..

#DropsMic undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
GOOD NEWS.......GOOD NEWS........GOODNEWS.....to those of us saying 'what is NYSC without camp'.....I have good news....I have found a WAY...trust me you would LOVE this......Just hide your call-up letter, go to court, swear an affidavit of stolen call up letter.....go to ur school and report the 'theft' of your call up letter......according to NYSC you are guaranteed the next batch......batch C is some 10 weeks from now.....I'm sure the ebola crisis would have been solved by then.......simple formula....let's not just talk, show action and thank me later..................................
MAKE OF THIS WHAT YOU WILL

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
sokarsenal: GOOD NEWS.......GOOD NEWS........GOODNEWS.....to those of us saying 'what is NYSC without camp'.....I have good news....I have found a WAY...trust me you would LOVE this......Just hide your call-up letter, go to court, swear an affidavit of stolen call up letter.....go to ur school and report the 'theft' of your call up letter......according to NYSC you are guaranteed the next batch......batch C is some 10 weeks from now.....I'm sure the ebola crisis would have been solved by then.......simple formula....let's not just talk, show action and thank me letter...................................
MAKE OF THIS WHAT YOU WILL

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.