Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619060 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrPhilABd: lol... U spoil die. Wetin wan cause orgas'm jux by looking waist ovawhine?
btw... I ws jux wondering, do urs turn 360 on its own or abi na 90 ur own dey turn?
My own no dey whine o...I no even get waist sef...I envy people wey God bless with waist sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Lol...why will I abuse you?...na so I dey dish out abuse?
u knw say u dey para , u fit vex abuse me not knwing am providing a solution with ur own nysc shirt designed to ur taste cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrPhilABd: Hmmmn... Na u con know o! U too spoil sef... Hehehe
Lol...why you dey edit my post na... You want make I spoil by force?...eh?...you wan force me spoil?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: u knw say u dey para , u fit vex abuse me not knwing am providing a solution with ur own nysc shirt designed to ur taste cheesy
Ok...but no fear...you no be DG or FG ...how will you design it na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrPhilABd: Thanks Queen... I jux learnt somethg new now. Really appreciate. *Kisses* (collect am for ur dream tonyt)
BTW, Do I ve to pack d salt many inna da wartah?
Use your mind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

omo see format. Babe u go get Phd for washing & setting grin
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ok...but no fear...you no be DG or FG ...how will you design it na?
will design with flock and screen print , if u wnt ur name sef e go dey dre !
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
adedeji65: will design with flock and screen print , if u wnt ur name sef e go dey dre !
That's nice o...but that na waste of money jor...no be say I go fit wear am go party...I go manage this one like that jor ...thanchu kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cleoqueen:
That's nice o...but that na waste of money jor...no be say I go fit wear am go party...I go manage this one like that jor ...thanchu kiss
loolz uwc
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
chykmoni: ***Signing in after weeks of visiting nairaland****Hello my wonderful corp members, I hope you guyz have been having mad fun over here. It has not been easy o. no wonder some peeps misinterpret NYSC for ''now your suffering has continued'' PPA for state Capital no be beans o. house rent for here na die. my school no send you as pe accommodation. smeeky come make we exchange PPA. I dey Akure town

brotherly with da red pen; how have u been?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cleoqueen:
lipsrsealed

I u w y but I m y a w.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
traecey: hw many pple u dey follow?
grin.i dey follow everybody.but na you i dey actually follow.#follow traecey@meeky.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I u w y but I m y a w.
Say it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please vote forr my sister in MISS STYLE QUEEN NIGERIA 2014. Just click d link, and like her picture and also make a comment. Pls do it for a friend. *smiles* https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=298397683679947&id=161339860719064&set=a.298392857013763.1073741829.161339860719064

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Guys and Ladies....Please let's help a member of this thread with our votes. HONEYDEAR . Those of us deployed to Osun State, especially the 'bossomable giving' cleoqueen would know her. She is a late starter to the competition so she needs our vote.......just click on the link........ http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ Click on Vote, click on Like........then click on Continue.....a page would appear of different faces.......scroll down to click on view more....please her face is at the end of the page.....let's bring her up the page with our votes.......samguine, meeky, smeeky, adedeji69, drPhilAbd, macuwon, cutiepie01, rationalmind, ifyzo, traecey, betonmaye,and all......THANKS

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
wow! it's been ages I came here last. hello guys, how are you peeps? please is anybody in Abia state? Umuahia south precisely? contact me asap.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
GodsFavourite1: wow! it's been ages I came here last. hello guys, how are you peeps? please is anybody in Abia state? Umuahia south precisely? contact me asap.
. Welcome dearie longtime....we missed you.....definitely.not the person u made to deactivate account before the nairaland crash
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: . Welcome dearie longtime....we missed you.....definitely.not the person u made to deactivate account before be nairaland crash
missed you more tiny boy. How you? where did they take you to? how's life been na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
GodsFavourite1: wow! it's been ages I came here last. hello guys, how are you peeps? please is anybody in Abia state? Umuahia south precisely? contact me asap.
Heyyyyyyy!!!! My God's Favorite!!!! Longest time... Where did the eruption bring you out from? We've really missed you. How was camp? Did you meet Zerray in camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
karleone:
Heyyyyyyy!!!! My God's Favorite!!!! Longest time... Where did the eruption bring you out from? We've really missed you. How was camp? Did you meet Zerray in camp?
Heheheheh. my dear, nysc just take me away Ooooo. me don't even know if zerray is here or not. so don't think I know anybody called zerray. How are you now?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
sokarsenal: Guys and Ladies....Please let's help a member of this thread with our votes. HONEYDEAR . Those of us deployed to Osun State, especially the 'bossomable giving' cleoqueen would know her. She is a late starter to the competition so she needs our vote.......just click on the link........ http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ Click on Vote, click on Like........then click on Continue.....a page would appear of different faces.......scroll down to click on view more....please her face is at the end of the page.....let's bring her up the page with our votes.......samguine, meeky, smeeky, adedeji69, drPhilAbd, macuwon, cutiepie01, rationalmind, ifyzo, traecey, betonmaye,and all......THANKS
Are you serious!!! I said this earlier in page****I don 4get the page joor*** that Maureen shud try modeling. I haven't met her live but from her DP(the same way I met smeeky live in camp), I knew that she had the stature. though you didn't mention me, she has my vote....signing in to http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ sharp sharp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
GodsFavourite1: missed you more tiny boy. How you? where did they take you to? how's life been na?
. Lol.....I'm not the tiny dude....macuwon is oh...mistake......life right now is sweet......I was initially deployed to Kano state but I redeployed to akwa ibom state......waiting to get my posting letter at the end of this week
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
chykmoni:
Are you serious!!! I said this earlier in page****I don 4get the page joor*** that Maureen shud try modeling. I haven't met her live but from her DP(the same way I met smeeky live in camp), I knew that she had the stature. though you didn't mention me, she has my vote....signing in to http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ sharp sharp
. Lol, true.....I've also been telling her that for ages pls like her picture..its toward the end.....the good thing is you have one like everyday.....so just keep on liking each day ....tanks......sorry I didn't mention u brother
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
GodsFavourite1: Heheheheh. my dear, nysc just take me away Ooooo. me don't even know if zerray is here or not. so don't think I know anybody called zerray. How are you now?
I'm okay... Was posted to your state, Delta. Howz Umuahia and your PPA?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 2:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Skateboard:

Where den post you for PPA?
One Offa Local Government, Kwara state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed I dey see things here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2014
heemah: they fink i av time for dt again?? Hell no!!! Spent 6days at Niger Camp and it aint much fun, so diaz no way am goin back... Btw, will they gv us another khaki n whites plus tranposrt n local allowance?? I wont mind d swearing in ceremony sha!!! Drilling?? NO!!!
Lol. .Swearing in ceremony. .U go stand like never before. . Its absolutely joke, would you be expected to leave your PPA s for Camp or wah?. .
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2014
kennykg: lipsrsealed I dey see things here
better use one hand cover your eyes make you no see IRIKURI. . lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Make i quickly do some shoutouts to some corpers here before this sleep handcuffs me . . CORPERS WEE O!!...MORALE!!! ARE YOU GOOD TO GO??. . .Chief Yokiti, the best MOD as far as NL is concerned, i hail! (hope Seun Osewa is seeing this). .may your years be long,Yoki. My friend Skateboard, how your morale o? Samguine. They call him Samson, i prefer Solomon. .he sabi toast die. .elenu didun oshi. .lol. Smeeky, how's Ondo treating you?.JoseRaji, my co Kwaranian. . Doki Meeky, My friend since 1888 lordDaywalker,,Sokarsenal,KennyKg, Adedeji65, Bentomaye(my co Kadunanian). Cleoking, he calls himself cleoqueen. .Yeye, His excellence,Gaetano,valentinooo, Those Red guys; Chykmoni and ermmm Highmey,,Rationalmind,,Macuwon(Herbert Macauley). .Awon t'emi,.as e dey hot. . HM Cutiepie, God'sfavourite1, ifyzo(how's Ekiti?) Traecey(Iseyin nko?) olaoyeKemi,shey mo gba?Ekiti nko?. Enimoney,Once had an e-crush on her but she wouldn't stop saying Le Le Le(Mo ya salo fun),,Adaekube,heemah,,prixxy,,.. . Sleep don come sha. .Ok, to all member of this house. .* I remove hairdress one by one*. . permission to replace it??. mannylex ,come and call them to SHUN. . .Samguine,attention by number, scold 1 for 2 hours. **That Happy Moment when the band played Home my home on the parade ground**. . M out!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2014
chykmoni:
grin thanks dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2014
sokarsenal: Guys and Ladies....Please let's help a member of this thread with our votes. HONEYDEAR . Those of us deployed to Osun State, especially the 'bossomable giving' cleoqueen would know her. She is a late starter to the competition so she needs our vote.......just click on the link........ http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ Click on Vote, click on Like........then click on Continue.....a page would appear of different faces.......scroll down to click on view more....please her face is at the end of the page.....let's bring her up the page with our votes.......samguine, meeky, smeeky, adedeji69, drPhilAbd, macuwon, cutiepie01, rationalmind, ifyzo, traecey, betonmaye,and all......THANKS
wish u best of luck,honeydear dearie*winks*Buh d link is bringing a blank page,this is d only thing displaying 'Copyright 2014 - BUNTRICIA.COM - All Rights Reserved' .
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: Make i quickly do some shoutouts to some corpers here before this sleep handcuffs me . . CORPERS WEE O!!...MORALE!!! ARE YOU GOOD TO GO??. . .Chief Yokiti, the best MOD as far as NL is concerned, i hail! (hope Seun Osewa is seeing this). .may your years be long,Yoki. My friend Skateboard, how your morale o? Samguine. They call him Samson, i prefer Solomon. .he sabi toast die. .elenu didun oshi. .lol. Smeeky, how's Ondo treating you?.JoseRaji, my co Kwaranian. . Doki Meeky, My friend since 1888 lordDaywalker,,Sokarsenal,KennyKg, Adedeji65, Bentomaye(my co Kadunanian). Cleoking, he calls himself cleoqueen. .Yeye, His excellence,Gaetano,valentinooo, Those Red guys; Chykmoni and ermmm Highmey,,Rationalmind,,Macuwon(Herbert Macauley). .Awon t'emi,.as e dey hot. . HM Cutiepie, God'sfavourite1, ifyzo(how's Ekiti?) Traecey(Iseyin nko?) olaoyeKemi,shey mo gba?Ekiti nko?. Enimoney,Once had an e-crush on her but she wouldn't stop saying Le Le Le(Mo ya salo fun),,Adaekube,heemah,,prixxy,,.. . Sleep don come sha. .Ok, to all member of this house. .* I remove hairdress one by one*. . permission to replace it??. mannylex ,come and call them to SHUN. . .Samguine,attention by number, scold 1 for 2 hours. **That Happy Moment when the band played Home my home on the parade ground**. . M out!
Lol.U're so funny.Permission granted to Replace ur hairdress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.