Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619237 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: Make i quickly do some shoutouts to some corpers here before this sleep handcuffs me . . CORPERS WEE O!!...MORALE!!! ARE YOU GOOD TO GO??. . .Chief Yokiti, the best MOD as far as NL is concerned, i hail! (hope Seun Osewa is seeing this). .may your years be long,Yoki. My friend Skateboard, how your morale o? Samguine. They call him Samson, i prefer Solomon. .he sabi toast die. .elenu didun oshi. .lol. Smeeky, how's Ondo treating you?.JoseRaji, my co Kwaranian. . Doki Meeky, My friend since 1888 lordDaywalker,,Sokarsenal,KennyKg, Adedeji65, Bentomaye(my co Kadunanian). Cleoking, he calls himself cleoqueen. .Yeye, His excellence,Gaetano,valentinooo, Those Red guys; Chykmoni and ermmm Highmey,,Rationalmind,,Macuwon(Herbert Macauley). .Awon t'emi,.as e dey hot. . HM Cutiepie, God'sfavourite1, ifyzo(how's Ekiti?) Traecey(Iseyin nko?) olaoyeKemi,shey mo gba?Ekiti nko?. Enimoney,Once had an e-crush on her but she wouldn't stop saying Le Le Le(Mo ya salo fun),,Adaekube,heemah,,prixxy,,.. . Sleep don come sha. .Ok, to all member of this house. .* I remove hairdress one by one*. . permission to replace it??. mannylex ,come and call them to SHUN. . .Samguine,attention by number, scold 1 for 2 hours. **That Happy Moment when the band played Home my home on the parade ground**. . M out!
lwkmd.CLEOKING.ITS ALRITE.NYSC DON DEY TURN PEOPLE TO TRANSGENDER..LMAO
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sampete(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2014
A lovely morning to you all...I was initially posted to Jigawa state buh I was able to redeploy to Awka-Ibom after many trials. Finished my registration at Awka-Ibom nysc secretariat last week and I'm hoping to collect my posting letter befor Friday. Now I'm wondering wat next after collecting my posting letter...please anyone, do give me a break down of how you went about things after collecting your posting letter.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: Make i quickly do some shoutouts to some corpers here before this sleep handcuffs me . . CORPERS WEE O!!...MORALE!!! ARE YOU GOOD TO GO??. . .Chief Yokiti, the best MOD as far as NL is concerned, i hail! (hope Seun Osewa is seeing this). .may your years be long,Yoki. My friend Skateboard, how your morale o? Samguine. They call him Samson, i prefer Solomon. .he sabi toast die. .elenu didun oshi. .lol. Smeeky, how's Ondo treating you?.JoseRaji, my co Kwaranian. . Doki Meeky, My friend since 1888 lordDaywalker,,Sokarsenal,KennyKg, Adedeji65, Bentomaye(my co Kadunanian). Cleoking, he calls himself cleoqueen. .Yeye, His excellence,Gaetano,valentinooo, Those Red guys; Chykmoni and ermmm Highmey,,Rationalmind,,Macuwon(Herbert Macauley). .Awon t'emi,.as e dey hot. . HM Cutiepie, God'sfavourite1, ifyzo(how's Ekiti?) Traecey(Iseyin nko?) olaoyeKemi,shey mo gba?Ekiti nko?. Enimoney,Once had an e-crush on her but she wouldn't stop saying Le Le Le(Mo ya salo fun),,Adaekube,heemah,,prixxy,,.. . Sleep don come sha. .Ok, to all member of this house. .* I remove hairdress one by one*. . permission to replace it??. mannylex ,come and call them to SHUN. . .Samguine,attention by number, scold 1 for 2 hours. **That Happy Moment when the band played Home my home on the parade ground**. . M out!

See as rain bin wan finish pesin for Issele-uku camp... Na so 'replace your hairdresses' com turn to "Replace your SHOWERCAPS"...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: Lol. .Swearing in ceremony. .U go stand like never before. . Its absolutely joke, would you be expected to leave your PPA s for Camp or wah?. .
i wonder ooo.....it doesnt mak any sense sef....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: One Offa Local Government, Kwara state.
Goodluck my friend.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2014
sokarsenal: Guys and Ladies....Please let's help a member of this thread with our votes. HONEYDEAR . Those of us deployed to Osun State, especially the 'bossomable giving' cleoqueen would know her. She is a late starter to the competition so she needs our vote.......just click on the link........ http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ Click on Vote, click on Like........then click on Continue.....a page would appear of different faces.......scroll down to click on view more....please her face is at the end of the page.....let's bring her up the page with our votes.......samguine, meeky, smeeky, adedeji69, drPhilAbd, macuwon, cutiepie01, rationalmind, ifyzo, traecey, betonmaye,and all......THANKS
its alrite just gave her a vote.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
sampete: A lovely morning to you all...I was initially posted to Jigawa state buh I was able to redeploy to Awka-Ibom after many trials. Finished my registration at Awka-Ibom nysc secretariat last week and I'm hoping to collect my posting letter befor Friday. Now I'm wondering wat next after collecting my posting letter...please anyone, do give me a break down of how you went about things after collecting your posting letter.
report to ya ppa.then if u are accepted.u take ya acceptance letter to lga secretariat.and u wud be told wat to do there.if you are not accepted.God forbid oh.but u wud take ya letter back to the secretariat for reposting.at the lga u wud be made to submit ya bank acct details and sign d book of life and then maybe proceed on break,if need be

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2014
karleone:
I'm okay... Was posted to your state, Delta. Howz Umuahia and your PPA?
serious? where in delta? Umuahia is just there jor. imagine have not gotten accommodation till now, still on it. ppa is just there ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2014
sokarsenal: Guys and Ladies....Please let's help a member of this thread with our votes. HONEYDEAR . Those of us deployed to Osun State, especially the 'bossomable giving' cleoqueen would know her. She is a late starter to the competition so she needs our vote.......just click on the link........ http://buntricia.com/hellolondon/ Click on Vote, click on Like........then click on Continue.....a page would appear of different faces.......scroll down to click on view more....please her face is at the end of the page.....let's bring her up the page with our votes.......samguine, meeky, smeeky, adedeji69, drPhilAbd, macuwon, cutiepie01, rationalmind, ifyzo, traecey, betonmaye,and all......THANKS
it's like the link has stopped working. I got thesame reply as cutiepie01
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol.....I'm not the tiny dude....macuwon is oh...mistake......life right now is sweet......I was initially deployed to Kano state but I redeployed to akwa ibom state......waiting to get my posting letter at the end of this week
wow! lucky you. my friend is in akwa ibom. hope they will carry you to a good place?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2014
heemah: they fink i av time for dt again?? Hell no!!! Spent 6days at Niger Camp and it aint much fun, so diaz no way am goin back... Btw, will they gv us another khaki n whites plus tranposrt n local allowance?? I wont mind d swearing in ceremony sha!!! Drilling?? NO!!!
babe how far? Hope oyo is cool n have you gotten your ppa already
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2014
prixxy7: Please vote forr my sister in MISS STYLE QUEEN NIGERIA 2014. Just click d link, and like her picture and also make a comment. Pls do it for a friend. *smiles* https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=298397683679947&id=161339860719064&set=a.298392857013763.1073741829.161339860719064
prixxy how far na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Godsfavourite1,good 2 have u back in d house.How was camp?We missed u..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
GodsFavourite1: serious? where in delta? Umuahia is just there jor. imagine have not gotten accommodation till now, still on it. ppa is just there ooooo
Asaba.
Ministry of works, though not yet accepted or rejected...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
karleone:
Asaba.
flexing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
GodsFavourite1: wow! lucky you. my friend is in akwa ibom. hope they will carry you to a good place?
u dis girl u nid cane
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2014
iseyin z fine o....long tym no saw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2014
done dt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Meeky: grin.i dey follow everybody.but na you i dey actually follow.#follow traecey@meeky.com
meeeekkyyyy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
traecey: u dis girl u nid cane
Haba, baby Tracey what I do na? I missed you. where them throw way you put?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2014
karleone:
Asaba.
just pray them accept you Ooooo, cos na money you wan swim enter so.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2014
cutiepie01: Godsfavourite1,good 2 have u back in d house.How was camp?We missed u..
the one and only headmistress of batch b, I hail. camp was fantastic, superb, exotic,.fun ,if I can use all the adjectives of English. I missed you. where were you taken to?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2014
GodsFavourite1: the one and only headmistress of batch b, I hail. camp was fantastic, superb, exotic,.fun ,if I can use all the adjectives of English. I missed you. where were you taken to?
wow,thats nice.Abuja
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas my man i hail you. How is life going overthere
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sessytony(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
cutiepie01: wow,thats nice.Abuja
I just to let u knw dat those that went to FCTA on mon were told to check bck. I will advise u go on thurs cos that is wen d internal posting will b ready
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
sessytony:
I just to let u knw dat those that went to FCTA on mon were told to check bck. I will advise u go on thurs cos that is wen d internal posting will b ready
Aiit.Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Ojestas: Make i quickly do some shoutouts to some corpers here before this sleep handcuffs me .. Enimoney,Once had an e-crush on her but she wouldn't stop saying Le Le Le(Mo ya salo fun)
lwkmd! Na wa for you o! You for no run nw. #evil grin. How is nysc treating u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Valentinooo: prixxy how far na?
A̶̲̥̅♏ gud. U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
GodsFavourite1: Haba, baby Tracey what I do na? I missed you. where them throw way you put?
misd mi whre? I was taken to d west o...oyo state(iseyin)...pls whres adaekube?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
prixxy7: A̶̲̥̅♏ gud. U̶̲̥̅̊?
i'm fine. How lag? Have you gotten your ppa already
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by karleone(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
traecey: flexing
No b small flexing joor!!!
Have d finally accepted you? Where?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
karleone:
No b small flexing joor!!!
Have d finally accepted you? Where?
a school

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.