Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621333 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: haba smeeky na me u wan teach d technique... angrye depends d camp wen u dey go sha..
twale oooo baba ooooo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
I can add 2 white pants... Used jux twice... Hehehe
ROTFL!gringringrin...u got me cracking,thanks bt I'll pass dis 1 abeg...lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. Yes, we are cool. What is Engineering Physics? Yes, Sanguines rock, when you define 'rock' in the literal sense. Lol. Stagnant I mean. Lol. I studied Prosthetic and Orthotics.
*yimu*
Engineering Physics deals with the material and nuclear application of Pure Physics.

Prosthetic and Orthotics Is that like Physiotherapy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lymelyte(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
grin grin
cutiepie01: Lymelyte,come inside and stop peeping.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: pol scienc/education.. yes uniben

That means you should know me very well ma!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Let me prophesy, before 12 O'clock tomorrow this thread will be 100 pages......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ honeydear ....I love your moniker,please come inn you are too cute to be hiding.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Abeg make una leave ENIMOMEY.she need Dr meeky's touch.the le le spirit will disappear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: @God's favourite!!!wats happening wit u,dis ur ghostmode dis days no make sense oooo..ur keeping us on dulling o...
Hehehhehehehehegs' voice* am on top of the world* did you miss me? My dear, most times I just feel like belent. Reply those who ask after me. How you? How was your day? Throughout today it has been raining even now sef.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Smeeky: Enimoney no go block space,hers na to chop the money...she go even open road for us grin
No worry,I go teach u d technique when we reach camp cheesy
smeeky!!!which state u wan go. Serve..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
osemu8: yes so,I hear say nysc officials dey use colour scanners.lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Samguine:

See them.. angry. #B14 house money wey dem embezzle. God go catch una tongue

Hahahaha....
So Smeeky's, Skateboard and DC embezzled B14's money? ... Meanwhile the real embezzler is actually Samguine lipsrsealed ... Until we realise that "camp" is actually in his mansion! He brought NYSC to him. No need to mingle with the common folks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: don't mind me o,only joking!!!winks*

Be careful. Winks for what?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
traecey: twas for undies..but I just got dt hanger stuff
ok
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
AND MY fAVOUrITE PART OF CAMP WAS.......MAMMY!!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Hahahaha....
So Smeeky's, Skaterboard and DC embezzled B14's money? ... Meanwhile the real embezzler is actually Samguine lipsrsealed ... Until we realise that "camp" is actually in his mansion! He brought NYSC to him. No need to mingle with the common folks.

Lol e be like say you dey intentionally spell my name as 'skaterboard' diaris god oo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. Yes, we are cool. What is Engineering Physics? Yes, Sanguines rock, when you define 'rock' in the literal sense. Lol. Stagnant I mean. Lol. I studied Prosthetic and Orthotics.
what is prosthetic and orthotics?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apparently these are the things you need (copied from somewhere on the web)

CAMP ITEMS

1. Documents and Photocopies

2 Call-up Letter

3 Statement of Results/Transcript

4 First Degree Certificates

5 School ID Card

6 Passport Photographs

COMMENT

You won’t be allowed into camp premises without any of them. Go there with about 10 passports & 5 document photocopies each (DC: The more the better)

TOILETRIES/ESSENTIALS

7 Toothbrush & Toothpaste

8 Bath soap & Sponge

9 Detergent & Bar Soap (DC: I heard you can get some ladies to wash your clothes for you, at a cost obviously...and be prepared to get someone else's stuff or lose something in the process)

10Toilet Paper (DC: essential unless you plan on using Ede leaves)

11 Towel

OTHERS

12 Sanitary Pads & Tampons (DC: very very veryyyy important for us ladies)

13 Shower Caps (DC: we don't want those Peruvian hairs getting messed up now, do we? ... Btw, my advise...braid your hair or Conroe it (Ghana weave)... Weave-on will certainly be difficult to manage under those conditions)...

14 Bleach (DC: To bleach yourself and stop those yamayama for sticking to you...I suppose you can get some of these from Mammy market but be prepared to pay double price)

15 Disinfectants (DC: need I say more)

16 Buckets & Bailer (DC: Get your bucket at Mammy...don't know what bailer is though)

17 Body Cream & Lotion

COMMENT

Its ok to buy buckets and non-essentials at the camp.

CLOTHING/BEDDING/MAKE-UP ITEMS

18. White T-shirts

19. White Shorts

20. Whites Tennis Shoes

21. White Socks

22. Underwear (DC: unless you want to walk around pant-less...Hian!)

23. Bed Sheets

24. Perfumes/ Body Spray (DC: and deodorants Abeg...as Smeeky said, those body odours can kill a person joor)

25. Rubber Slippers/Flip Flops

26. Combs and Hair needs

27. Make-up & Accessories

COMMENTS

* You will be provided with 2 pairs of white T-shirts and shorts in camp but you can take up to 2 pairs more along.

* Colored panties will be too conspicuous under the white tops and bottoms.

* You can take a 2 – 3 sets of casual wears/mufti for Sunday and camp fire night.

* 1 pair of shoe and socks is okay. It is good to have a white rubber shoe that is easy to clean (sold at camp also)

OTHER RECOMMENDED ITEMS

28 Torch lights/Batteries

29 Mosquito Nets/Repellant

30 Food Flasks, Cups, Drinking flasks & Cutlery

31 Cloth Hangers

32 Wristwatch

33 Padlocks and Keys

34 Waist Pouch

35 Handkerchiefs

36. Face Towels/Kleenex

37. Pegs/Clips

COMMENT

Get a cheap watch. Everyone uses a waist purse. It’s your camp bestie. Most of these items can be easily bought in the camp. So don’t worry if you cannot get them before traveling.

OPTIONAL FIRST AID ITEMS

38. Menthylated Spirit/ Rubbing Alcohol

39. Band Aids/Plasters

40. Robb

41. Bandages

42. Cotton wool

43. Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline etc.)

44. Anti-malaria pills

45. Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic)

These aren’t necessary except you have something to treat or known allergies

MISCELLANEOUS

46 .Camera & Batteries

47. Writing Pads and Stationery

48. Novels/Books

49. Pillow

50. Games Equipment

51. Mp3/ iPod

52. Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs

53. Surge protectors / extensions

54.Glue sticks & stapler

55. MONEY, MONEY, AND MORE MONEY

COMMENTS

*If you have an internet-enabled camera phone, do take it along. Camp life can be very boring without one. You will like to take pictures and share with your friends. You only need to be very vigilant and protective of your things. If you feel you need a bulletproof vest or helmet, please carry it. You know what we mean, don’t you?

* Never, ever, ever run out of money! Bring as much as you can afford.

* Mirrors and forks are known to be contraband items in camp

* Prices of items apart from fast consumer goods (Credit, Gala, Indomie etc) are usually higher than those outside so it is advisable you buy the things you can before going into camp.

PACK AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN AND MAKE SURE YOUR BOX IS AS THEFT-PROOF AS POSSIBLE. (DC: kinda ironic though with everything listed above...Na wash ooo)

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
An0nimus:

The first I'm really sure you don't need. The 2nd you should carry along regardless if its needed or not.

keep asking guys cool. I'll answer as much as I can.

#B13.
Is it the original waec certificate or a photocopy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Rdduite:

That means you should know me very well ma!
if I know ur name perhaps!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=Skateboard]God's Favourite, one of the creamest babe ever liveth, how the weather for ya side nao? [/quote my one and only blue emperoro, my love, oko mi, dim oma, how you? The weather for here no get joy oooooooo. Been raining since morning and everywhere is cold.my side good ooooo. How you na? Missed you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hissexcellencie: lolz. Nope....buh I like to sound over-protective

Lol, dey protect another man wife
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Footlocker: AND MY fAVOUrITE PART OF CAMP WAS.......MAMMY!!

I must confess, I'm eagerly waiting for the mammy tinz and ladies... Patiently waiting for August 5 cool

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
God's Favourite:

Hehehhehehehehegs' voice* am on top of the world* did you miss me? My dear, most times I just feel like belent. Reply those who ask after me. How you? How was your day? Throughout today it has been raining even now sef.
I missed u wella,m fine went out wit my hme boiz jst got bck hme.it rained here also!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
[quote author=God's Favourite][/quote]

Chaii! My head don scatter, na to dey follow you go any where wey den post you now oo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Footlocker: AND MY fAVOUrITE PART OF CAMP WAS.......MAMMY!!
Wow! thats henny right there. Hope it won't be too expensive in camp sha. By the way am planning to take along at least 2 bottles of good whisky along to camp, hope it won't be seized at the gate?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Meeky: Abeg make una leave ENIMOMEY.she need Dr meeky's touch.the le le spirit will disappear
lmao! No worry, u will have to talk to my gf first.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Skateboard:

Lol e be like say you dey intentionally spell my name as 'skaterboard' diaris god oo.

Sorry ooo... I corrected myself naaa... Skateboard Skateboard Skateboard... Won't spell it wrong again!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
highmey:

I must confess, I'm eagerly waiting for the mammy tinz and ladies... Patiently waiting for August 5 cool

dos mammy things.mehn chai chai chai there life after camp oh.na dat tym mammy market thimgs dey clear boys for eyes oh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Footlocker: . 200 noisy boys !numerous prehistoric iron bunk beds distance of 30centimeters from each other! 8centimetre thick mattress that's possibly a decade old! I won't go into the toilets!

Bros, I don't know if you can help with getting a medical report. Mum's a nurse but she dey form born again.

I never ever wanted to go to camp as well. As far as I'm concerned, it's a waste of my precious time.

Is your nairaland mail active?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao! No worry, u will have to talk to my gf first.
wud convert both of you to a believer of the guys world
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
highmey:

. grin I'm an FCT corper but we had to camp in KEFFI! Most girls wanted to get with abuja corpers ..was fun anyway ,but expensive that's for sure!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.