Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619063 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
ajasa4link:
Ok but there is really no law against carrying alcohol to camp?
. I actually don't no about that uno! One things for sure alcohol intake whilst on camp is the order of the day! IF your in a NON SHARIA state that is! shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
God's Favourite:
asaba is a good place to serve infact delta state in general. But just know that you might spend your allowee on enjoyment c its the home of enjoyment. But incase, you don't have money, babe, I won't like you, its a boring town abeg. But there are opportunities here sha but its connection.though they see corpers as governor's children, they don't charge them much in the market
lwkm..tnx dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
adonismuller: @ honeydear ....I love your moniker,please come inn you are too cute to be hiding.
smiley hello everyone
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Footlocker: . Hmm haven't used the mail yet! Should be though! It's POSSIBLE but then agen am sure you can find some local pharmacy/small clinic! To give you a write up on there letter headed paper stating some fictitious ailment! Lots of peeps were getting 10days off with there report then renewing the exit upon expiry!

Ooh thanks, Really appreciate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: uwc,went well.played games n watched movies on sme bottles!!!bought all ma stuffs long ago,jst waiting for d day 2 cme.
wow, seems like a fun filled day for you. Yours is good. People like us can't even boast of white shirts. But I will start by next week though
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Footlocker: . I actually don't no about that uno! One things for sure alcohol intake whilst on camp is the order of the day! IF your in a NON SHARIA state that is! shocked
Sharia ke? I thought nigeria is a secular state Na. Which one is Shari'a again inside Nigeria...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1212195/lost-call-up-letter-15mins#14558590

^^^U guys should kindly check out this thread; very funny, and a solution to "if someone misplace his/her call up letter"...

Cheers!

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
highmey:

cool!... Abuja ain't on my mind at all cos it's too expensive... Have fun bro, and Hp u enjoying there? wink
. Expensive indeed I moved to abuja 4months b4 camp so I was prepared! YES o ! Everything is going down ere! Happy postings! avoid GOMBE! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Skateboard:

This babe no go kill me. She too fyn die.
hian!!!! Abeg I never die ooooooo. I still dey kampe. Incase of, Dr meeky abeg be around cos we might need your help. Blue emperor, I don't want you dead ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: for sure! Am an rdduite for life! I hope to be posted to lag o! I can be closer to pastor Nosa .
Plz o... Pastor Nosa ws frm which fellowship?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
highmey:
https://www.nairaland.com/1212195/lost-call-up-letter-15mins#14558590

^^^U guys should kindly check out this thread; very funny, and a solution to "if someone misplace his/her call up letter"...

Cheers!

Lol, went through the first two pages. Very Crazy and funny thread.

How have you been bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Darkchocolate: Apparently these are the things you need (copied from somewhere on the web)

CAMP ITEMS

1. Documents and Photocopies

2 Call-up Letter

3 Statement of Results/Transcript

4 First Degree Certificates

5 School ID Card

6 Passport Photographs

COMMENT

You won’t be allowed into camp premises without any of them. Go there with about 10 passports & 5 document photocopies each (DC: The more the better)

TOILETRIES/ESSENTIALS

7 Toothbrush & Toothpaste

8 Bath soap & Sponge

9 Detergent & Bar Soap (DC: I heard you can get some ladies to wash your clothes for you, at a cost obviously...and be prepared to get someone else's stuff or lose something in the process)

10Toilet Paper (DC: essential unless you plan on using Ede leaves)

11 Towel

OTHERS

12 Sanitary Pads & Tampons (DC: very very veryyyy important for us ladies)

13 Shower Caps (DC: we don't want those Peruvian hairs getting messed up now, do we? ... Btw, my advise...braid your hair or Conroe it (Ghana weave)... Weave-on will certainly be difficult to manage under those conditions)...

14 Bleach (DC: To bleach yourself and stop those yamayama for sticking to you...I suppose you can get some of these from Mammy market but be prepared to pay double price)

15 Disinfectants (DC: need I say more)

16 Buckets & Bailer (DC: Get your bucket at Mammy...don't know what bailer is though)

17 Body Cream & Lotion

COMMENT

Its ok to buy buckets and non-essentials at the camp.

CLOTHING/BEDDING/MAKE-UP ITEMS

18. White T-shirts

19. White Shorts

20. Whites Tennis Shoes

21. White Socks

22. Underwear (DC: unless you want to walk around pant-less...Hian!)

23. Bed Sheets

24. Perfumes/ Body Spray (DC: and deodorants Abeg...as Smeeky said, those body odours can kill a person joor)

25. Rubber Slippers/Flip Flops

26. Combs and Hair needs

27. Make-up & Accessories

COMMENTS

* You will be provided with 2 pairs of white T-shirts and shorts in camp but you can take up to 2 pairs more along.

* Colored panties will be too conspicuous under the white tops and bottoms.

* You can take a 2 – 3 sets of casual wears/mufti for Sunday and camp fire night.

* 1 pair of shoe and socks is okay. It is good to have a white rubber shoe that is easy to clean (sold at camp also)

OTHER RECOMMENDED ITEMS

28 Torch lights/Batteries

29 Mosquito Nets/Repellant

30 Food Flasks, Cups, Drinking flasks & Cutlery

31 Cloth Hangers

32 Wristwatch

33 Padlocks and Keys

34 Waist Pouch

35 Handkerchiefs

36. Face Towels/Kleenex

37. Pegs/Clips

COMMENT

Get a cheap watch. Everyone uses a waist purse. It’s your camp bestie. Most of these items can be easily bought in the camp. So don’t worry if you cannot get them before traveling.

OPTIONAL FIRST AID ITEMS

38. Menthylated Spirit/ Rubbing Alcohol

39. Band Aids/Plasters

40. Robb

41. Bandages

42. Cotton wool

43. Anti-purging pills (flagyl, tetracycline etc.)

44. Anti-malaria pills

45. Inhaler (for those who are asthmatic)

These aren’t necessary except you have something to treat or known allergies

MISCELLANEOUS

46 .Camera & Batteries

47. Writing Pads and Stationery

48. Novels/Books

49. Pillow

50. Games Equipment

51. Mp3/ iPod

52. Eye pads for sleeping & ear plugs

53. Surge protectors / extensions

54.Glue sticks & stapler

55. MONEY, MONEY, AND MORE MONEY

COMMENTS

*If you have an internet-enabled camera phone, do take it along. Camp life can be very boring without one. You will like to take pictures and share with your friends. You only need to be very vigilant and protective of your things. If you feel you need a bulletproof vest or helmet, please carry it. You know what we mean, don’t you?

* Never, ever, ever run out of money! Bring as much as you can afford.

* Mirrors and forks are known to be contraband items in camp

* Prices of items apart from fast consumer goods (Credit, Gala, Indomie etc) are usually higher than those outside so it is advisable you buy the things you can before going into camp.

PACK AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN AND MAKE SURE YOUR BOX IS AS THEFT-PROOF AS POSSIBLE. (DC: kinda ironic though with everything listed above...Na wash ooo)
You missed protection

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:

The Lords Tabernacle (TLT)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
God's Favourite:
wow, seems like a fun filled day for you. Yours is good. People like us can't even boast of white shirts. But I will start by next week though
yup,whr u @ presently!!!can share sme wit u,if u wish cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:

So, all the guys wey dey this thread no reach? Still looking for pastor nosa. Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: lmao! She is married na! Me am still looking for my mr right! Tall, dark, handsome with 6 packs and a buggatti! grin grin
Its obvious someone intends to be a plantain-loving nun #walks away shaking my head#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
By the way, where is prixxy?

Haven't seen her around.

Same with justfree and ojestas
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
traecey: lwkm..tnx dear
you welcome ma. But why choosing delta state na when you already in delta? Me wanna go far oooooo. Tired of delta and asaba life jor. West or east will be fine
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by datkoded(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
REDBUNNY: . I don't even know when I will do mine.
Lol, thought it was only me.. I have dat spirit of doing things at d last minute. Lol bad habit
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
Its obvious someone intends to be a plantain-loving nun #walks away shaking my head#

What will the plantain be used for? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: u no see ur name self!!!enimoney even blood moneey is accepted ba grin
As in (any)money... Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, went through the first two pages. Very Crazy and funny thread.

How have you been bro?

Oboy! That thread funny die... I read it all... The guy had to wait till the next batch... Imagine, someone in a big mess, and people can't help but say all sort of silly tinz... We need to change our orientation sha! Hope u cool?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: haba smeeky na me u wan teach d technique... angrye depends d camp wen u dey go sha..
Ooopz! Sorry Godfather,ur boi dey loyal oo...na B.sc I just get,na now I just dey see ur Cv..omo! See P.hd holder grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind: By the way, where is prixxy?

Haven't seen her around.

Same with justfree and ojestas
i v always been around, on a lowkey. i just hope this malaria does all it can do now bfr august. Thanks for checking, bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
madam dr phila, no be so oooo.you don abandon me be that. How far na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: I forgot to add 7inches, pink lips, phd degree. Lemme think abt some more grin
Hmmm... 7 inches wat my sister?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by An0nimus: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
Is it the original waec certificate or a photocopy?

all documents original. with original you can always photocopy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
SignorOlamy:
Thanks....On my to Sambisa to go find her
BTW a helping hand wudn't be a bad idea wink
Okay, Take... *removes left hand & offers it to him* I dey use d other one. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
bentonmaye: yup,whr u @ presently!!!can share sme wit u,if u wish cheesy
am presently in asaba the state capital of delta. Abeg share reach my side ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
ajasa4link:
Sharia ke? I thought nigeria is a secular state Na. Which one is Shari'a again inside Nigeria...
. Hmm certain northern states! Gombe / katsina etc! Youl have to make do with water whilst in camp! That's info from my unfortunate associate who were posted to the north after someone must have chopped there money on the pretence of working there posting!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: We are moving forward! The house is fun! Can I take sardines, geisha, iron spoons to camp
Na me wit U get the sardines o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
God's Favourite:
am presently in asaba the state capital of delta. Abeg share reach my side ooooo
i pity u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.