Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

.:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. (3190 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
julybaba: Hackers or no hacker, anything can go wrong with a site anytime. If the host server was upgraded, the existing scripts on the client account may become deprecated(dysfunctional), also if there is conflict between site or script configuration and server configuration, internal server error may result and the site become inaccessible. Also if an incompatible module or plugin is installed, the site may crash. It is left to the web developer to always back up the database, and the entire system file at least twice a week, this will save everyone from unnecessary headache. Long Live Nairaland
These advice would have been useful to Seun a week ago and we wouldn't have been where we are now!
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seun needs to come here and give us more details of what happened...we are ready to help out here if the need be. pls don't keep us in the dark oga...carry us along and let's fight together
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by julybaba(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oluwatola5: bro you just dispensed wisdom......thanks for shedding more light.
you're welcome
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
mc~evans:

People like you don't grow on trees, they swing from them. I could say nice things about you, but I would rather tell the truth undecided
Dumbasses going on google to look for come back lines. https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090930065725AA5IghD

5 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Dumbasses going on google to look for come back lines. https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090930065725AA5IghD [/color]

Hahahahaha is that your best shot? Quit whining like a h.orny pussy and ask SEUN to give you your job back instead of doing it indirectly cuz we all know that's all you want...

4 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by julybaba(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: These advice would have been useful to Seun a week ago and we wouldn't have been where we are now!
I know mr seun is fully aware of all these. He should do everything to secure our cyber-legacy (Nairaland)
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

rotflllll grin
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ilekere:

rotflllll grin

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
»Newly registered accounts are gone! »Those who changed their passwords between January and now too- their new passwords are gone to the wind! See, my trust level for this site don drop sharperly! angry

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: »Newly registered accounts are gone! »Those who changed their passwords between January and now too- their new passwords are gone to the wind! See, my trust level for this site don drop sharperly! angry
reaLly?
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
osaroodion: reaLly?
Really really! angry
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
julybaba: It is left to the web developer to always back up the database, and the entire system file at least twice a week, this will save everyone from unnecessary headache. Long Live Nairaland
I believe Seun backed up his files? Cos we all do, if that's the case; what's now stopping him from restoring the files?
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by simdam500(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oluwatola5: #takes front seat

#grabs popcorn and pepsi

***frowns face*** Oga Seun, whatever happened to the threads i am following? my posts, my threads and most especially the e-diary i just opened a day to when God-knowns-what happened to NL
?

I am para-ing bad bad angry angry angry

oya talk, i am listening

Para ING with pop corn.... U don't mean it... Lolz... Drop pop corn and grab cutlass joor...

Good to be back guys.... But I lost post
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by hiteelong(f): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chai... I miss nairaland...exchange of words don start
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Osyxcel(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
madridfc: I believe Seun backed up his files? Cos we all do, if that's the case; what's now stopping him from restoring the files?

I believe the last full backup was done a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Some of you are just incredible! You think Seun is not the biggest loser in this attack? This guy may have lost things we can't imagine, yet some of you talk like he was gallivanting while his site was down. Give him a break jor!

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: Imagine what it feels like to be plunge back in time to January 2014! All those hard work... eh? That's nothing short of annoying I tell ya! angry
i would have been a bit happy if my account was delected
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
This might just be an attack from the village
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dumbasses be like "thank you for explaining" "you just dispensed wisdom" even though they understood nada of what they had just read. . .
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Dumbasses be like "thank you for explaining" "you just dispensed wisdom" even though they understood nada of what they had just read. . . [/color]
u must be on some hard weed dude. U need salvation
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by emmyvet(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
slap1: Some of you are just incredible! You think Seun is not the biggest loser in this attack? This guy may have lost things we can't imagine.

Fact!
Wish you a fast recovery oga seun(nairaland.com)
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by mcevans1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Dumbasses be like "thank you for explaining" "you just dispensed wisdom" even though they understood nada of what they had just read. . . [/color]

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by cecegorz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
If you ever doubted time travel, this is it! Though in reverse order!
From June down to January 2014!

This is a huge case study for Database administrators.
Imagine if Nairaland is a bank?

2 Likes

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Jamie87(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
osaroodion: u must be on some hard weed dude. U need salvation

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Uwadiegwu1: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
YOU GUYS ARE HERE WHINNING...DO YOU ALL THINK THAT SEUN CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY HERE(GOSSIPS). YOU GUYS JUST BRING TRAFFIC TO THE SITE AND KEEP GOSSIPING WHILE HE MAKES HIS MONEY FROM ADS - SO KEEP FIGHTING YOURSELVES HERE.
BUT HE NEEDS TO SECURE THIS SITE IF HE WANTS TO REMAIN ALIVE...HACKERS ARE ALWAYS ALERT - AT LEAST GET SSL - MAKE THE SITE https INSTEAD OF http? HOST WITH A RELIABLE COMPANY INSTEAD OF CLOUDFLARE THAT DO NOT HAVE DDOS AND MUCH MUCH. THIS IS WWW - JUST LIKE A MARKET SQUARE - HE WHO SELLS MOST/KNOWN BECOMES THE OGA --YOU HAVE EVIL MEN/LADIES ONLINE. AT LEAST SEUN LEARNED HIS LESSONS IN A HARD WAY. GOOD LUCK FELLOW NAIJA BOYsmiley
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Danhumprey: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
Idiots should avoid quoting me pls. Thank you, I appreciate it. [/color]
gringringringringrin
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Osyxcel:

I believe the last full backup was done a long time ago.
then we re in a deep sh!.t
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
cecegorz: If you ever doubted time travel, this is it! Though in reverse order!
From June down to January 2014!

This is a huge case study for Database administrators.
Imagine if Nairaland is a bank?
True Talk!
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
smartchoice:
When will you have sense...

I miss u o.

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
simdam500:

Para ING with pop corn.... U don't mean it... Lolz... Drop pop corn and grab cutlass joor...

Good to be back guys.... But I lost post
para-ing on chilling levels nau.....you should understand wink
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Oluwatola5(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
it sucks when you see some grown-ups acting like sucking babies.......abeg give this f00l shouting "dumbass" his feeding bottle
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oluwatola5: it sucks when you see some grown-ups acting like sucking babies.......abeg give this f00l shouting "dumbass" his feeding bottle

(1) (2) (3)

Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians / Rccg 57th Convention: Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory / How To Withdraw Funds From Piggyvest Safelock Before Maturity Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.