Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 (7971 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015? / AFCON 2015: Nigeria’s Qualification Depends On Miracle, Says Ex-minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by niyifour(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
This ȋ̝̊̅§ Ђoω̴̩̩̩̥ celebrated mine... Up NIGERIA, Ђoω̴̩̩̩̥ many likes for that?

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by hollandis(f): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
mukina2: What was your reaction when musa scored?

Viewing centre people, we are sorry, we will be live for Monday!!!
Mukina those guys played heart attack football.Please tell semidliyfe to stop banning me unnecessarily .If I make my opinion and people insult me ,why should he ban me?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Lisa2014: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2014
we made it somehow to round of 16

http://certificatematters07..com

FIFA soccer is beyond just prayers oh..... let our boys be focussed d more

..... up Nigeria!

Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by toseenore(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2014
I poked a Female friend of mine and we made lots of cuddling, she's also a football lover anyway.....It was so nice!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by hollandis(f): 4:01am On Jun 28, 2014
toseenore: I poked a Female friend of mine and we made lots of cuddling, she's also a football lover anyway.....It was so nice!

you poked someone on facebook and then you ended up cuddling ,with her picture or your computer screen? I will rather you cuddled and hugged a transformer
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by Caseless: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
TrustJ: musa goal make sense die..infact he made my day..
how come u all ar celebrating aboki ryt now? Is he not d one u lots love to hate?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by t12tosin: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'm indifferent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia / Nigeria Vs England FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Tues.4 Oct 2016 2pm / Who Is Ready To Join Me On This 2-plus Odds Journey..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.