Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Some Monikers Gone!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Monikers Gone!!!! (964 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Monikers Gone!!!! by EMERITUS85(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2014
the likes of Nwaniba2
mrjangaweed
musiwa91 and many has gone.
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by braine(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Too bad. Let them sign up again.
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
The good thing about this is all monikers that were victimised and scheduled to be released in the year 2020 upwards have been freed.
I know of a moniker that was banned till 2250, the moniker is back and posting real good.
Seuns prisoners have been released by hackers.
There is surely a good side to this no doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by Willywilly7: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Demdem: The good thing about this is all monikers that were victimised and scheduled to be released in the year 2020 upwards have been freed.
I know of a moniker that was banned till 2250, the moniker is back and posting real good.
The hackers unbanned me, they are nice people, I give thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Demdem: The good thing about this is all monikers that were victimised and scheduled to be released in the year 2020 upwards have been freed.
lmao, well said!! ¤
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by Guykhena(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
#word
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
PEJ gives thanks to NL Hackers...

No more #diarisgoduooooo #naonlyoyuwakacome #bringbackourgirls etc
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
lol. Banned for 2 centuries. Dont be surprised if he was the one behind the hacking
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by femidejulius(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014

All things that have advantages also has disadvantages..
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by cadaverMortis: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
my riggarmortis, riggormortis and rigormortis handle is not working again

tha fvkc is going on here?
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by donphilopus: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls, somebody should inform Cramjones that he can now start posting on Nairaland again.
Re: Some Monikers Gone!!!! by fr3do(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
U guys dont understand, NL is just returning to its status quo pri rior (latin cheesy ) january. monikers and topics created, comments made after mid-january would all be wiped off!
If you changed your password in february, you would be required to login with the password you used in January.

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Strips Husband’s Lover Naked / If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself / Do We Need A Referendum In Biafraland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.