Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES (2920 Views)

Judge Asks 50 Cent To Explain These Broke Instagram Photos / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Wedding Picture Breaks Instagram Record / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by oskaaay(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
The photo of Kim and Kanye's wedding below had over 2 million likes on Instagram breaking the record (1.8million for another celebrity) and setting a new one as the highest liked and most viewed picture on the platform. So what is special there, let examine it together and say something on it. Does it worth it? What is your take?

Anything SPECIAL to you?
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes!!Nairaland is back.

1 Like

Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
i missed nairaland

2 Likes

Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by Guykhena(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: i missed nairaland
My lady..... sad
I missed your threads from the Forum/game section...

1 Like

Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please change ur topic to Kim and Kanye's blah blah blah.

Kimye came out from kim and kanye

1 Like

Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by oskaaay(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ms_Steph: Please change ur topic to Kim and Kanye's blah blah blah.

Thanks...we do that asap boss! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by oskaaay(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ms_Steph: Please change ur topic to Kim and Kanye's blah blah blah.

just did that. I visited your blog and it was okay but need some arrangement. Can you whatsapp me on 07 0 66 05 22 28 to give it more professional look to attract readers and advertisers. my latest redesigned blog was www . kaybaba . com you may check it out.
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by Drfash(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eh! see english
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by majalisa(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
oskaaay:

just did that. I visited your blog and it was okay but need some arrangement. Can you whatsapp me on 07 0 66 05 22 28 to give it more professional look to attract readers and advertisers. my latest redesigned blog was www . kaybaba . com you may check it out.
With ogakpatakpata On The lose and nairaland attacked By digital bokon harams are you Sure u are Not conscenting To damage
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by ebamma(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: i missed nairaland
mmama, how was your nl holiday?
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Guykhena: My lady..... sad
I missed your threads from the Forum/game section...

its hurts cry cry
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2014
ebamma: mmama, how was your nl holiday?

was bad
Re: A Kim And Kanye Wedding Photo That Broke Instagram Record For Over 2M LIKES by oskaaay(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

was bad

Chai...WHY?

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Exposes Her Boobs Again For A Magazine ! ( Photos ) / Maheeda Has Shows Bare Butt In New Photo / Photos: Rihanna Walks Barefoot On The Streets Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.