Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! (1145 Views)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members / Release Reverend King Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by Aragon5000(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2008
The post of one Chucksabu about REV KING HERE  (below) shows that all is not well with some folks here, so Seun u guys have to do something fast. Yes NL is a free/open forum. Still u have to find a way to filter it cause a sane person wont call a man who is in jail for crime Holy

His Holiness The Most Honourable Dr Rev. King
« #119 on: October 02, 2008, 06:01 PM » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIS HOLINESS THE MOST HONOURABLE DR. REV. KING.
It is so obvious that nobody can pull God down, if after all these, that people can not still understand that there is something in that very man, in the bible john said in 2nd john that any spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ came in flesh is a spirit of anti Christ and that is already in the world and on the last day that so many false prophet shall rise, the bible said so many false prophet, he did not say one false prophet, but I can tell you that every body has proved Rev. King wrong even the so called PFN AND CAN.
But I must let you know that if this people are from God why can’t they know that Rev King is from God, even in the bible that so called power pack men of God spoke against Christ and demand that they should crucify him. Those Pharisee’s and teachers of the laws and so claimed men of God in those days 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ Of Nazareth our Lord was performing his miracle, even when Jesus Christ healed on the Sabbath day they question him why did he healed on the Sabbath day.
It was same claimed men of God crucify Jesus, so you shouldn’t be surprise about the comment of PFN and CAN they are envious of the miracle that Rev King is performing, he has been doing all his miracle in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, how can you claim that you are man of God but you indulge in hearing gossip and scandals, are not surprised on the recent story from sun news concerning sex scandals about Rev King, it is so obvious that so many people in the world has been deceived by media’s and so called claimed men of God that can not do any miracle because holy spirit does not recognize them. The kirikiri prison’s has male prison and female prison differently and Rev King does not do anything secreet, he attend his visitors in the office of the ACP in there oga’s office and the date Rev King depart from Kirikiri prison is different from the date sun gave to the world, go and make your research and recently the same sun news has re-write again that it’s a lie that Rev King did have any sex while he was in kirikiri prison’s.
1.   Veronica Nwankwo of No:45 umejei Road Ibusa Delta State was diagnosed of full blown AIDS of over 4years, the symptoms associated with this is severe hotness and pains in my heart and also moving object all over my body, loos of appetite and constant stooling and vomiting.
I was bedridden, and can not sit down nor stand because there was no strength in me. I was admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi and was bedridden till I heard about the 1st Supper Miracle Night  at CPA Church on Thursday 27th of April 2006, and I was carried all the way from Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Nnewi to the sipper miracle night Jesus Night at CPA Church with my mat.
I got my healing during the altar call for the people that want to give their life to GOD, and right there at the altar, the moment the water of purification sprinkle by His Holiness The Most Honourable Dr. Rev. King touched me, I felt a very hot sensation all over my body. While at the altar Dr Rev. King declares that the injections that will cure us of all the diseases that we came with have been giving to us. There and then the strength came into me. I was able to walk down to my seat on hotness and pains of the heart stopped and also the moving object in my body disappear and I was able to sit down on my seat healed of my full blown AIDS.   

Report to moderator    Logged
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by Sisikill: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2008
What the. . .
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by justcool(m): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2008
@poster
I am not here to defend Dr king who personally I think is an impostor(false prophet), neither am I here to defend Chucksabu but the issue of being cured of AIDS is very possible. Now, I am not saying that rev. King did it, neither am I saying that he can do it.
All I am saying is that it is possible to be cured of AIDS by faith and Prayer. I have witnessed such.
However, i do acknowledge that most of such claims, perhaps even the one above, are false; but the possibility of such healings exist.
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by Aragon5000(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2008
@justcool
who is talking about curing Aids or no curing Aids? Cant u see this person calling him "HIS HOLINESS THE MOST HONOURABLE DR. REV. KING." In this age and time when do we start calling Evil, Evil? How can they call a man who tries to burn a person alive Holy? Dude is in Jail for his crimes for crying out loud, Thats my problem not whether he turns elephant into goat or not. Today everybody seems to be able to turn Fish into crocodile so am not bothered about that but dont call a mad man Holy or praise him cos u believe he turns helicopter into Suya
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by sima(f): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2008
undecided
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by justcool(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2008
@Aragon5000
I made it clear, in my earlier post, that I think Rev. King is an impostor or a false prophet. I only pointed out that it is possible for one to be cured of any disease. I also pointed out that perhaps the story was false because Rev. King may not have been able to healed an AIDS victim because he is an impostor.

I only pointed out this because in your initial post it's not clear what you are quarrelling about. You didn't specify whether you are against Rev King being referred to as "His Holiness," or whether you are against the idea of somebody being healed by faith.

If you are quarreling about the guy calling Rev King "His Holiness," then you are justified. I agree with you that the man should not be referred to as such.
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by Aragon5000(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2008
@JUSTCOOL
we are on the same page sorry that my initial post was not clear.

@MODERATOR! why do u have to chage the Topic of my post to something I didnt say? Pls people should attack REV KING if they want to and its not my business.
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by kadman(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2008
I used to live beside Rev King. From my flat upstairs I could see his own house. In the morning when he comes out EVERY single person in his house lies down on the floor to greet him. Some used to clean his shoes ( he always wore black ones ), there was a time he was celebrating his birthday. He put some banners up on his house calling himself "the messiah", "the exalted one", " the chosen". That guy was a DEMON.
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by huxley(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2008
Why you you consider King a false prophet? What is your standard of judgment?

Would you have considered Moses a false prophet? Do you know how many people Moses killed? I don't murder rules one out as being god's messenger.
Re: Stop Attacking Reverend King Oh!!!! by naijaboy4life: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2012
huxley: Why you you consider King a false prophet? What is your standard of judgment?

Would you have considered Moses a false prophet? Do you know how many people Moses killed? I don't murder rules one out as being god's messenger.

Moses killed trying to save a person's life. Which life was king trying to save.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Catholic Church / ? ? ? ? / Correction - World War III Not Prophesied By T.b. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.