Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116575 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by slydog(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
obitobe:
The test is called production test, comprises of mostly electrical, mechanical, instrument, maths and English questions.

All these for GTP?
I read Economics, will is start answering elect/mechanical questions? Nah, I don't think so....
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by obitobe: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
slydog:

All these for GTP?
I read Economics, will is start answering elect/mechanical questions? Nah, I don't think so....
I did my test in warri and this were the areas of concentration, guess the questions were basically for experienced hire and not for GTP. so guess you should then ask others. Besides what did you apply for?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by oseme4u2: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seplat assessment is schedule in batches in the next coming month.don't ask me how I know.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
obitobe:
I did my test in warri and this were the areas of concentration, guess the questions were basically for experienced hire and not for GTP. so guess you should then ask others. Besides what did you apply for?

Hailings, did u do the last online assessment centre for warri candidate?

If yes; what is happening - we hv not heard from seplat since then.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by obitobe: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Hailings, did u do the last online assessment centre for warri candidate?

If yes; what is happening - we hv not heard from seplat since then.
yes I did the online assessment centre, I don't really know why we haven't been gotten in touched with. Let's keep praying and been hopefully.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Neni90: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the guy who studied economics, if ur test in in lagos which is the GTP, ur test wld be gmat, comprising of quantitative, verbal, logical, critical and current affairs! Are u reading this thread carefully, if you are then u won't be asking plenty questions.. Warri guys are the ones dt wrote production test, they are the engineering ones..
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
bobbyod: where are you coming from??

From Sapele (Delta State).I will drop @ cele bus stop
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by IGBOELI: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2014
oseme4u2: Seplat assessment is schedule in batches in the next coming month.don't ask me how I know.

Kindly clear the air, we not gonna ask u 'how' but give us more detailed info: is the assessment for those that wrote production test in lag? Cos it seems the warri guys did theirs sometime last week.

Do u have any confirmed info abt the pple the gets

'Dear candidate's name,‎
Thank you for your interest in Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc.
We appreciate you for taking the time to sit for the Aptitude test; however you did not meet our cut off mark of 62%; you had 42%.
We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Regards,"‎

Thanks!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by valentinecj(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
guess the invites are stil actively comin...@ seplat... Wen is the invites ending
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by bobbyod(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2014
SOLARPOWER1:
hmmmm make I see of I no road... I think u should stop at oshodi den take a bus to Ikeja...from Ikeja u would take another bus going to iyaba Maryland... u would stop at leventis... u would see the chams city beside the army cantonment... I hope dat helps or anybody could help with a better description

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
bobbyod: hmmmm make I see of I no road... I think u should stop at oshodi den take a bus to Ikeja...from Ikeja u would take another bus going to iyaba Maryland... u would stop at leventis... u would see the chams city beside the army cantonment... I hope dat helps or anybody could help with a better description
Thanks man
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2014
One lady called me from Seplat HR just now asking if I receive an invite for the test.I just told her yes and nothing more.Did anybody going for the test on saturday received such call.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by bobbyod(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2014
SOLARPOWER1:
Thanks man
your welcome all the best
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2014
One lady called me from Seplat HR just now asking if I received an invite for the test.I just told her yes and nothing more.Did anybody going for the test on saturday received such call.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
SOLARPOWER1: One lady called me from Seplat HR just now asking if I received an invite for the test.I just told her yes and nothing more.Did anybody going for the test on saturday received such call.

Pls can you drop the number that call you.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by paddysday: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
nawa...from email to phone call.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
SOLARPOWER1:
Don't stop at cele... Stop at Oshodi, enter ikeja n drop at Ladipo, frm there u just take bike to chams...

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Neni90: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Slydog or solarpower, pls you guys shld send ur phone nos or email address..let's put heads together.. I also got a call from seplat today via phone call asking me to confirm if I have received an email to come write the test. I was among the first batch that missed. Pls read and reply. Thanks
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
Neni90: Slydog or solarpower, pls you guys shld send ur phone nos or email address..let's put heads together.. I also got a call from seplat today via phone call asking me to confirm if I have received an email to come write the test. I was among the first batch that missed. Pls read and reply. Thanks
My num 08127167634
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by slydog(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Neni90: Slydog or solarpower, pls you guys shld send ur phone nos or email address..let's put heads together.. I also got a call from seplat today via phone call asking me to confirm if I have received an email to come write the test. I was among the first batch that missed. Pls read and reply. Thanks

Email: seu
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
lendron03:
I was amongst the 2nd and last batch that wrote the production test in warri. I got an invite for the online assessment test today with a follow up mail that says the link to the online assessment test expires after 3 days of receipt so endeavor to do yours on/before tomorrow. I'm still mustering courage to tackle mine.

Pls u can reach me on
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by okeyjames(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Pls u can reach me on favuor1234@gmail.com
Bros...na every thread you dey? How many jobs you wan get guy? Lol
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2014
okeyjames:
Bros...na every thread you dey? How many jobs you wan get guy? Lol

LOL grin

But it only shows that you are also .......

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Pls u can reach me on favuor1234@gmail.com
ok boss. Will get in touch wit u asap.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
No calculator
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by slydog(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2014
The test was not funny at all
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
slydog: The test was not funny at all

Guy what did they ask in the current affair section
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by gevis: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Seplat whch wayfr all ds typ of test ure setting dr is God ooo...n fo d result u hav nt released since God is watching ooo
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Invitation for interview drops.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
For those for experience position that was written in Warri.

I got this invite for interview last night:

Dear *******,

Trust you are good.

You are invited for interview by Seplat.

Find details below;

Position: Planimetering & Gas Volumetric Accounting
Date: Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
Time: 10.00am
Venue: 25A Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos State

Please confirm your availability. Please send a copy of your recent CV.

Who else got this?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Dfavouredone: For those for experience position that was written in Warri.

I got this invite for interview last night:

Dear *******,

Trust you are good.

You are invited for interview by Seplat.

Find details below;

Position: Planimetering & Gas Volumetric Accounting
Date: Wednesday 3rd September, 2014
Time: 10.00am
Venue: 25A Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos State

Please confirm your availability. Please send a copy of your recent CV.

Who else got this?
congrats bro. I neva get yet o. Wich cuz did u study and do u hav any experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.