Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116522 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
buddy57: nice 1 man, pls wat course did u study & when did u recieve ur invite. Thnks

Elect Elect Engineering
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls house sorry for derailing, i would need materials (past questions on dragnet,shl etc) which will help an up coming engineer to gain an idea of what most test look like.my e-mail is .Thanks and God bless u all.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by uchekelvin: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Lendron03 and Jodeci, congrats o. How did u do the online assessment? Did u spend more than 1hr on the assessment? what is the trick? We need to know
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2014
uchekelvin: Lendron03 and Jodeci, congrats o. How did u do the online assessment? Did u spend more than 1hr on the assessment? what is the trick? We need to know
there was no trick o, i jus answered d questions as fast as i could but am pretty sure i used a fraction above one hour. But i think dey laid more emphasis on d behavioral part.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
@Defavouredone... How are proceedings at 25A Lugard Avenue?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
@DFavouredone, How was it? What are the questions like? Brief the house...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wasexi: @DFavouredone, How was it? What are the questions like? Brief the house...

I am still on my way to warri from lag.

I will brief the house when i get home or if so tire, tomoro morning by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ DFavouredone, hw far nah, u never brief us
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ DFavouredone, hw far nah, u never brief us .....
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wasexi: @ DFavouredone, hw far nah, u never brief us
maybe him get 'hangover' from yday's waka.... allow am to rest...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sorri guys for the delay;

Got to the office with much work waiting for me.

The interview was both about your technical competence for the roll and personality questions.

We were nine that were invited, i was the second to be interviewed.

We were all interview for the same position - planimetering and gas volumetric accounting.

they said that we would hear from them in two weeks time and the job is likely to start in december.

@Lendron03
i nor carry any hangover; i was just very tire about spending 8hrs on the road. Left Lag by 4pm got home by 11.30pm. And i met your former course mate, chizzy - young smart, soft and pretty babe.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ziidamsel: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dfavouredone: Sorri guys for the delay;

The interview was both about your technical competence for the roll and personality questions.

We were all interview for the same position - planimetering and gas volumetric accounting.

they said that we would hear from them in two weeks time and the job is likely to start in december.

@Lendron03
i nor carry any hangover; i was just very tire about spending 8hrs on the road. Left Lag by 4pm got home by 11.30pm. And i met your former course mate, chizzy - young smart, soft and pretty babe.
Chizzy where you at? U need to see this tho.*dhe be feeling soft now* hope you aced it oooo?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dfavouredone: Sorri guys for the delay;

@Lendron03

hehehe....spot on analysis of chizzy. it appears u guys 'connected' very well wink

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Lendron03, which date and position are you going for?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
An Electricity and Engineering company is currently recruiting into several interesting positions. This is your chance to start an exciting career and be rewarded handsomely for it.
Locations: South-Western Region, Nigeria.
Requirements: Ages 27 and below
CGPA: Minimum of a 2:2

Resume submissions should be made to this link: http://www.dis-recruit.com/

Best of Luck!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
ziidamsel:
Chizzy where you at? U need to see this tho.*dhe be feeling soft now* hope you aced it oooo?

By soft, i mean she is like aje - neva see hustle.

no just carry your mind go there.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by gcey2k(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Cyrus25: An Electricity and Engineering company is currently recruiting into several interesting positions. This is your chance to start an exciting career and be rewarded handsomely for it.
Locations: South-Western Region, Nigeria.
Requirements: Ages 27 and below
CGPA: Minimum of a 2:2

Resume submissions should be made to this link: http://www.dis-recruit.com/

Best of Luck!

Is this guy for real?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ziidamsel: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Issokie oga. No wahala. Chizzy herself knows m pulling her legs.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Chiezugolum: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Zay dear feeling very soft. grin
ziidamsel:
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Chiezugolum: 1:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Don't let those heels deceive you oh. btw its not by looks sha.. wink
Dfavouredone:

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
@DFavouredone, did they interview nine of you at a round table or separate? It take how many hours for each person to be interviewed?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Wasexi: @DFavouredone, did they interview nine of you at a round table or separate? It take how many hours for each person to be interviewed?

One after the other.

hours ke, just about 20mins.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2014
so, once they asked about yourself and talked, that's the end? How many minutes will someone get to talk about him/herself then from that 20min.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by soskibb: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi everyone, I wrote in 25A lugard ikoyi, has anyone who wrote there gotten a mail for the online assessment test? Na wa!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yes it is. It's actually an Electrical Distribution Coy. You should apply cos the portal closes on Monday I think.
gcey2k:

Is this guy for real?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by IGBOELI: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=soskibb]

Hi everyone, I wrote in 25A lugard ikoyi, has anyone who wrote there gotten a mail for the online assessment test? Na wa![/quote

I wrote in the other office in ikoyi but haven't heard anything from them.

Any info from the house abt lagos guys the wrote production test in seplat office in ikoyi?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by IGBOELI: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
soskibb:

Hi everyone, I wrote in 25A lugard ikoyi, has anyone who wrote there gotten a mail for the online assessment test? Na wa!

I wrote in the other office in ikoyi but haven't heard anything from them.

Any info from the house abt lagos guys the wrote production test in seplat office in ikoyi?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Metering Operator guys that did their interview today, how did it go?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
It was cool, Thanks to God. Hoping on God for the best...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by vyke2008: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi guys, I wrote at warri. Did my online assessment but haven't been invited for interview yet. Is there anyone in my shoe?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Oscarg1: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls has anyone that wrote in CHAMPS bin contacted?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Oscarg1: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=Dfavouredone]Sorri guys for the delay;

Like what are the personality questions?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.