Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116607 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by dodoa: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Hello guys,
I also wrote d graduate trainee test but I avnt received any msg..but last month I was called for a test for IT position in their ikoyi ofis..I wrote the test,was successful nd was called for interview some weeks back..I'm still waiting to hear from them..hopefully hoping for the best..anyone in my shoes here?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys! Congratulations to all those who made the first stage, e no easy. And to all those who are yet to be contacted for the 2nd stage, I pray u r contacted soonest. Based on my experience wit d recruitment process so far, am willing to ansa wateva question or questions u may hav to ask. Pls kip ur questions formal, dnt tell me to help u facilitate ur employment into d company as i do not have any 'oga at d top' so to speak. I say so cos i hav been receiving some funny personal massges lately.
I will drop my number later for those of u who wld prefer to call.
May God be wit u all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vondutch(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
lendron03: Hi guys! Congratulations to all those who made the first stage, e no easy. And to all those who are yet to be contacted for the 2nd stage, I pray u r contacted soonest. Based on my experience wit d recruitment process so far, am willing to ansa wateva question or questions u may hav to ask. Pls kip ur questions formal, dnt tell me to help u facilitate ur employment into d company as i do not have any 'oga at d top' so to speak. I say so cos i hav been receiving some funny personal massges lately.
I will drop my number later for those of u who wld prefer to call.
May God be wit u all.

Hello everyone! Lendron, please could you enlighten us as to what to expect on the GTP assessment day holding next week? I am happy to call you to discuss more if you are fine with that? Many thanks!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by athorello(m): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2014
@lendron03, please apart from the presentation we are expected to make as detailed in the email invites, what other forms of assesments are we to expect during the AC?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by oseme4u2: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Athorello pls send me ur number so that we can share ideas together.silasoseme@gmail.com
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by oseme4u2: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Someone should help me with direction from lekki-ajah to colonnades Hotel, in Rewane Road,ikoyi, lagos
..,waiting for a response pls
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by shinaboy: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
@Lendron. How many stages is the recruitment process? and what can we expect at the Assessment center?

I will be happy to get your number as well
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by athorello(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ND... But why did u asked?
oseme4u2: Athorello.which part of Nigeria are u from.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2014
shinaboy: @Lendron. How many stages is the recruitment process? and what can we expect at the Assessment center?

I will be happy to get your number as well
I beliv u guys have been briefed as regards wat to expect at d AC. there r 3 stages in d entire recruitement process. you have scaled through the first stage (aptitude test). u've got two more to go (AC and interview). gud luck to every1.
pm me and i will giv u my number if u need any oda info. thanks
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi house, has anyone here that wrote the test in August batch been contacted? Someone among this batch said HCP has sent him a mail informing him that he wasn't successful. Please has any other applicant among this batch been contacted? Wether positive or negative outcome!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wayne2: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2014
@Lendron : Bros, what of those guys that wrote the Production Test in Warri on July 8th, but have not been contacted wether they are successful or not? Me thinks SEPLAT contacts everyone regardless of thier outcome in the test, if they are successful or not..... Would love to speak to you!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by oseme4u2: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Athorello pls send ur number to silasoseme@gmail. com so that we can talk more
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Wasexi: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2014
@Lendron and DFavouredone, Pls. has SEPLAT contacted anyone that did the interview 2wks ago concerning the outcome?Since, they promised to contact in 2wks. Do u also have an idea if there will be another stage or the interview ends the campaign? Regards...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by vyke2008: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hello Fellas, I wrote the PRODUCTION TEST at Warri, I also completed the online assessment, but have not heard from Seplat... anyone with any info as regards this... or anyone in this category?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by athorello(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello guys, I believe it time we started putting our heads together on this forum for the up coming A/C.... I rep team 26th.
Please those with experience or useful suggestions should help out. I mean those who wrote the aptitude test at Chams city and have been invited for the 2nd stage. Peace y'all.....
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by talk2tegs(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Guys any useful info . Make una help una guys o
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by athorello(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
If u are billed for the AC this week then u must have received about 3 emails from seplat by now. One details the nature of the presentation u'll give on that day. A lady called me to confirm d receipt of their mails. From talking with her I learnt that it's not only about the presentation. So we should all be prepared for the other parts of an assessment centre like group exercise, intray exercise, oral interview and of cause the presentation.

3 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by chemicstein: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls my brethren......I plan on going to seplat office @ ikoyi to submit my hardcopy cv for this recruitment........is it late? Would they consider it? Plz help
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jonatahunegbu: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=oseme4u2][/quote]
pls house how did the assessment go
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by coolio2014(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello All.

who knows how much SEPLAT pays?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jonatahunegbu: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
coolio2014: Hello All.

6.55 million naira a month

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Joy83(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
jonatahunegbu:
6.55 million naira a month
Na lie, it should be around #15,000/month plus tax
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by athorello(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2014
It's like you smashed the AC.... Goodluck to every one of us that participated.

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2014

The coy is relatively new and they are looking for those with experience, ppl who have something to offer to the growth and development of the coy.
I knw ppl who left Shell and Chevron to join SEPLAT and they bag home monies in the range of 2-4 million per month based on their experience ( am talking 10 years plus) The GT guys earn between 200-250k per month. Incase u tink dats not big enof for a GT position, tink abt d platform it provides to get first-hand industry experience in the upstream sector. I hope that helps.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by biaxeco: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
@lendron03
Your comments on this thread have really been helpful Thanks. Any info on the oral interview conducted about two weeks ago?

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
biaxeco: @lendron03
Your comments on this thread have really been helpful Thanks. Any info on the oral interview conducted about two weeks ago?
The experienced guys were supposed to have been contacted this week but i guees they had their hands filled wit d GT guys. This coming week is a sure bet.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Electrique: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Which way SEPLAT!!!
A deep sigh of relief after the AC. Any info on when successful candidates will be contacted?
**Be anxious for nothing**
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
lendron03:

The coy is relatively new and they are looking for those with experience, ppl who have something to offer to the growth and development of the coy.
I knw ppl who left Shell and Chevron to join SEPLAT and they bag home monies in the range of 2-4 million per month based on their experience ( am talking 10 years plus) The GT guys earn between 200-250k per month. Incase u tink dats not big enof for a GT position, tink abt d platform it provides to get first-hand industry experience in the upstream sector. I hope that helps.

I missed my interview for the experienced position,i was far away in Angola,Hope they will reschedule it for me.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
jodeci:

I missed my interview for the experienced position,i was far away in Angola,Hope they will reschedule it for me.
am pretty sure yes ... how is that country ? I hear the industry is going places over there.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
jodeci:

I cant say bro but u may need to find out from their HR dept, I'm sure u knw how to reach dem. meanwhile, welcome back.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
majekdom2: am pretty sure yes ... how is that country ? I hear the industry is going places over there.

The industry is actually booming here with few hands to boot given that the countrys'citizen are largely inexperienced.

Nevertheless,the visa procedure is daunting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.