Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (42651 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by revelationuche: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Haha grin grin grin grin grin grin ... Virgin ma foot.. No 12 yrs old girl is a virgin in the world anymore. shocked shocked This is an adulterous generatn incase u dont no [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by experimentist: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Who tell you say boko boys dey trip for expired pu**y? Crazy bitches!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by penny01502: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
thank God nairaland is back
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
mkpakana odogwu: I no remember wetin i wan coment again
Funny you
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by harrysterol(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wit virgin all ova sambisa forest, abi her kitten get Gucci designers??
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Libkid(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
jayyungg: Ur signature got me rotf
lol thankz
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Libkid: lol thankz
I see u
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by oskaaay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
customized13: she just want to get laid and that's if she's a virgin.

that can't save. only GOD can...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
LOL. Funny
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by magnificentsk(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
COME AND HAVE ME FOR THOSE GIRLS TOO OOPS.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by magnificentsk(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=revelationuche]Haha grin grin grin grin grin grin ... Virgin ma foot.. No 12 yrs old girl is a virgin in the world anymore. shocked shocked This is an adulterous generatn incase u dont no.
COMMON U DON'T HAVE TO GENERALIZE
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
If she is a virgin,den my grand mum 2 is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
jomile: If she is a virgin,den my grand mum 2 is a virgin
Toh bad!!

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
How can one prefare a LovePeddler to 7 virgins?
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice gesture but I don't think she meant it. Though the adopted school girls are going through a hell of a time.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Bomoobacom(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oniranu ni gal yi sha.....seakn cheap attension
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by NewsINigeria(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
NA SHE SABI OoO

Ghanaian player J Ayew’s junk on display during World Cup match >>>> http://www..com/ghanaian-player-j-ayews-junk-on-display/
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Atmmachine(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
every girl is a virgin...
if na lie ask them nairaland girls grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by alphaomega(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson: A Nigerian pop singer and peace ambassador has sent shock waves across social media by offering her virginity to Islamic militants in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.
Adokiye, 23, made the proposal to Boko Haram members to help free the 276 Nigerian girls which they snatched in April from the largely Christian north-eastern town of Chibok.
The singer and actress from the country's Imo State told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. 'It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.'
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.' Twitter user Singhatul2014 said the offer was 'very touching' and that Adokiye should be given a Nobel Peace Prize, while user Kunleadefioye asked: 'And
what can one make of this Adokiye offer - genuine, gallery play, tacky postering or...'
Meanwhile, Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are leaving their forest hiding places after a number of senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks by snakes and bees, it has been claimed. Two suspected Boko Haram gunmen arrested in Maiduguri in north eastern Nigeria claimed that members of the group have now fled the Sambisa Forest, close to the border with Cameroon, following 'incessant snake bites' and bee stings.
Nigeria's army have been trying to flush the militants out the area for months, but it appears they are now leaving voluntarily in the belief the attacks are the spirits of their victims haunting them.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671256/Nigerian-singer-offers-virginity-Boko-Haram-exchange-kidnapped-schoolgirls.html

11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
[size=16pt]probably you are HIGH and thinking about getting laid tonyt
[/size]

more experienced.
[size=16pt]thot she claims to be a virgin? where is the EXPERIENCE from?
[/size]

Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care.
[size=16pt]is dat coming from a virgin? does dis virgin know how it hurts to get d d**k in? not to talk of an ABOKI (wt kongi) d**k... grin grin grin
[/size]
Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are leaving their forest hiding places after a number of senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks by snakes and bees, the spirits of their victims haunting them.
[size=16pt]the prayers of Nigerians is been answered. Nature is fighting them personally. Who fit fight nature?
[/size]
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Arinze96(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson: A Nigerian pop singer and peace ambassador has sent shock waves across social media by offering her virginity to Islamic militants in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.
Adokiye, 23, made the proposal to Boko Haram members to help free the 276 Nigerian girls which they snatched in April from the largely Christian north-eastern town of Chibok.
The singer and actress from the country's Imo State told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. 'It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.'
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.' Twitter user Singhatul2014 said the offer was 'very touching' and that Adokiye should be given a Nobel Peace Prize, while user Kunleadefioye asked: 'And
what can one make of this Adokiye offer - genuine, gallery play, tacky postering or...'
Meanwhile, Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are leaving their forest hiding places after a number of senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks by snakes and bees, it has been claimed. Two suspected Boko Haram gunmen arrested in Maiduguri in north eastern Nigeria claimed that members of the group have now fled the Sambisa Forest, close to the border with Cameroon, following 'incessant snake bites' and bee stings.
Nigeria's army have been trying to flush the militants out the area for months, but it appears they are now leaving voluntarily in the belief the attacks are the spirits of their victims haunting them.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671256/Nigerian-singer-offers-virginity-Boko-Haram-exchange-kidnapped-schoolgirls.html
she don get experience and she still be virgin. I wish I can recover my likes back
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Godwin978(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
you want make people no say you be virgin,i pray make boko haram crown your wish
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by babyfun(f): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Attention seeking girl.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by DocAdray(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm...
No comment
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by blesyn101(f): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
wat relates ur virginity wit d girls. . .nawa o.sha go nd b d scape goat.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by lepasharon(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
What if she is a virgin though? undecided
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by millionaireman: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
All these people here talking "she is a virgin, and not a virgin," please get the message, forget the messenger. The message Adokiye gave out is: she is pleading with Boko people to release the Chibok girls.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Who is she though ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by MrMac10(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
HOE SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by chamboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Some girls can b stupid, silly sluti
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by DECOtech(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson:
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care.
Was she talking about expirience in being a virgin or being a slut?
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by texanomaly(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
adaobi123: Who is she though ? undecided undecided

I was wondering the same thing. Who is she?
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Skybaby: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mmmmmm..... Wonders shall never sieze. Is she realy serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda's New Butt Draws Envy From Colleagues [PICS] / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.