Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed (2782 Views)

Sharp Tokunbo Jaguar XF Up For Grabs... Full Option @ 5.5m / Automatic Transmission Mechanic Needed In Abuja / ACCORD 03,1***ODESEY 650K,ALMERA,04 SENTRA,ML 320,FX 45,JAGUAR S,QUEST.CAMRY, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 04, 2008
Please, can anyone help me on where I can get Jaguar spare parts in Nigeria.
Do you have a Jaguar mechanic you can recommend, anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by TriuneAuto: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2008
If you do not find any spare parts dealer in nigeria, let me know what you are looking for and Triune Auto sales will order it for you. We sell parts for any make, model, and year vehicle as long as it is a vehicle made in the united states.

Thanks!
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by boladez(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2008
Triune Auto,

Can you get four shock absorbers for my honda bullet? 1999 model?

Thanks
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by TriuneAuto: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
boladez,
boladez:

Triune Auto,

Can you get four shock absorbers for my honda bullet? 1999 model?

Thanks

i am guessing the honda "bullet" is the honda accord right? for the 2 fronts and 2 rear shock absorbers, (4 total) delivery to lagos will cost you 53k.

if you are intersted, send me an email. at parts@triuneautosales.com

thanks!
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by chipongi: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2008
If you say what parts you need i could check and supply you.
I have just supplied parts or an S-type and a Lincoln continental.

mail me- chipongi@yahoo.co.uk and i would send you the quotes.
then we talk!
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by chipongi: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2008
For the Honda accord the shocks absorbers will be 48k (all four brand new in packs).

chipongi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2008
@chipongi and TruineAuto, Thanks.

I need a Jaguar mechanic in Nigeria to take a look at the car and tell me what exactly I need to order. Will discuss with you guys more but need to have a professional opinion first on what needs to be bought.
Do you have any one you can recommend in Nigeria?
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by chipongi: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2008
Perhaps if you hint me what is wrong with the car i might be able to help.

1. what model of jaguar is it
2. what year
3. Mileage?
4. Is it the gearbox, etc.

Or you may call Paul @ 08087197028
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by boladez(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2008
chipongi:

For the Honda accord the shocks absorbers will be 48k (all four brand new in packs).

chipongi@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Chipongi, I really do appreciate the offer. I have opened negotiations with TriuneAuto.

Once again we thank you
Re: Jaguar Spare Parts And Mechanic Needed by chipongi: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
Boladez, you are welcome anytime feel free to pass the message and information around. cheers

(1) (Reply)

Latest Car Bluetooth Hands Free Kit / Sparkling 2009 Toyota Sienna LE - Ships From U.S. - STARTING At N1.99m / 2006/2007 Toyota Sienna LE And XLE (2units)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.