Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (351195 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stancity: Thank you sir but to disappoint you is that we already know the trick.. We sub with our Android phones and stream till day break.. Thanks for showing your face here... Goodbye and return only to buy at least a phone from INITIALIZE... grin

Let me complement this:

***How to write or change your IMEI on Android***

This is a simple guide how you can rewrite you IMEI no after bricking it and repairing it back.

After getting Repaired your Android device you may get problem with your Network and that is because of No valid IMEI, for that there can be many reasons.
If your phone is Rooted then you can Write your IMEI no. with just a secret code you will not require to Connect your phone with computer with debugging mode and writing IMEI with any tool, that may again brick your phone so try this easy way To,

If you are searching for tools to change your IMEI then please note that Changing IMEI is illegal and this place is not for you

>>>the procedure <<<

Write IMEI of your Android phone with secret code in Engineering mode:- Just enter this code in dialler:- *#7465625# or * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Now Tap on Call pad or connectivity option or you have to slide the screen.

Just Look for CDS information (Common data service information) option.

You will see Radio information there and after tapping on it.

If you have dual SIM ANDROID then you will see TWO option select any one on which you want to write IMEI with.

Now you will have to put your IMEI no in this manner :- “AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,"IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no)  and tap on send command button.

for Example :- “AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX”

NOTE :- This Info are provide for helping and education purpose don’t misuse it, It does not change your device id, So if you try to be smart then you will be caught for any illegal reason or changing you IMEI
This could save you from trying many tools on your pc.
Check out the screenshots for more help:-

SOURCE:
http://www.protechlover.com/2013/09/android-secret-codes-tips-and-tricks.html?m=1#sthash.XdPoHW1h.o1kZN4C0.dpbs
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mehn...I dey fear Ooo
Make I no scatter this baby Too

BTW...I wan to use this time to appreciate Mr. Initialize. He is unique I must confess. He went extra mile just to make sure I get this G4S.
I know you'll say he is just trying to make his money...but either way you will somehow know a diligent and honest individual when you meet one. He is just cool mehn.
I recommend him anywhere and everywhere!

grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
dljbd1: Mehn...I dey fear Ooo
Make I no scatter this baby Too

BTW...I wan to use this time to appreciate Mr. Initialize. He is unique I must confess. He went extra mile just to make sure I get this G4S.
I know you'll say he is just trying to make his money...but either way you will somehow know a diligent and honest individual when you meet one. He is jut cool mehn.
I recommend him anywhere and everywhere!

grin

Thank you sir, I wish I met you in person, if you can praise me this much despite sending someone to deliver to you, how much praise you go come give me if "na only me waka come"? cheesy

Thanks for your patronage>>> Now that you have obtained your visa, let me ask the Authorities to grant you entry into the Jiayu world

Jiayu Buyers/users always refer someone to buy again (sold another today to someone that bought one last Friday) so I will be expecting your referrals. wink

Welcome and Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

Prof! Prof!!

Greetings

Review confirmed correct by the Professor and Administrator of the Jiayu discussion forum on whatsapp. Ask him to show you the way and you wont miss road.

Blessings in the air, I see it.
I acknowledge the recognition INITIALIZE.. WE ARE BEHIND YOU..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Stancity: I acknowledge the recognition INITIALIZE.. WE ARE BEHIND YOU..
thanks for always being there. I know I can count on you. Customer Bro. He paid 76k into my account and the money is still relaxing there, some of the items have already been secured, we're just waiting for the final pix of the puzzle. (this weekend must yield the result we crave for)
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
We are still selling our phones and taking your orders as usual. Don't miss this opportunity to get quality at discount price
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2014
initialize: Credit alert of #103,000 paid in by an anonymous nairalander in Bauchi received

For order of 4pcs x Jiayu G3C

***posted for record purpose only***

initialize: 4pcs of Jiayu G3C ordered by an anonymous member of this great forum.

I love gifting my customers, Engrjoe earned himself a wrist-watch but he is yet to redeem him, those that bought Jiayu G4S in my birth month got free leather pouch while others got discount on price.

This customer's order is the highest I have received for a single customer on a single order therefore he has earned a 2600mah Powerbank. So cool wink
I just got a text from my Bauchi customer whose order I quoted above for safe delivery of 4 bouncing Jiayu G3C babies, fresh and clean as a day old. So you think your Location is the farthest? Think again.... Ease and Convenience when used together here is not a tautology. Buy safe! Buy Direct!! Buy Quality!!! Buy from me.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Following and looking for the one that has carlcare warranty incase it bricks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2014
andrenaline: Following and looking for the one that has carlcare warranty incase it bricks

Warranty for bricking?

Keep following, you will see.

Phones sold on this thread are tested working ok and comes with 6month sales warranty, some customers still come here to brag about the jk11 they bought since March, the Lenovo S650 I introduced to them in April, the THL T5S in April still works like a contract staff, Jiayu G4S came in May and became the talk of town, we even created a group for its users and we are up to 20 members. Elephone P7mini OGS will make you sell your phantom A- as unfairly used.

Their cheap price shouldn't make you think little of these phones. I don't even get the meaning of the "Carl" before the "Care". When you buy here, I'm your care.

#AskMyCustomers

Gionee M2 has a warranty card for 12+3 months in the box. The phone cost 24,000

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jimikata(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Good morning Mr Initialize, how much will this cost me. quote ur price to the bearest minimum plz. http://www.minideal.net/doogee-pixels-dg350-smartphone-mtk6582-1-3ghz-with-4-7inch-ips-screen.html
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2014
jimikata: Good morning Mr Initialize, how much will this cost me. quote ur price to the bearest minimum plz. http://www.minideal.net/doogee-pixels-dg350-smartphone-mtk6582-1-3ghz-with-4-7inch-ips-screen.html

Good Morning sir,

Original DOOGEE DG350 MTK6582 quad core 1.3Ghz 1gb ram 4gb rom 4.7" IPS OGS 8mp andriod 4.2 phone GPS

Price is #24,000 to Lagos
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jimikata(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

Good Morning sir,

Original DOOGEE DG350 MTK6582 quad core 1.3Ghz 1gb ram 4gb rom 4.7" IPS OGS 8mp andriod 4.2 phone GPS

Price is #24,000 to Lagos
plz does the phone has USB on the go function (OTG) and OTA?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
jimikata: plz does the phone has USB on the go function (OTG) and OTA?

It wasn't mentioned in the specifications available online so the only way to find out is to have the phone at hand.

Alternative to this that has ota, otg, is elephone P7mini @ #25,000 or Elephone P7 blade @ #28,000.

Or THL T5S @ #24,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

Warranty for bricking?

Keep following, you will see.

Phones sold on this thread are tested working ok and comes with 6month sales warranty, some customers still come here to brag about the jk11 they bought since March, the Lenovo S650 I introduced to them in April, the THL T5S in April still works like a contract staff, Jiayu G4S came in May and became the talk of town, we even created a group for its users and we are up to 20 members. Elephone P7mini OGS will make you sell your phantom A- as unfairly used.

Their cheap price shouldn't make you think little of these phones. I don't even get the meaning of the "Carl" before the "Care". When you buy here, I'm your care.

#AskMyCustomers

Gionee M2 has a warranty card for 12+3 months in the box. The phone cost 24,000
okay
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by temiyato(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Pls pple,wats d meaning n use of OTA and OTG. Am new .....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
temiyato: Pls pple,wats d meaning n use of OTA and OTG. Am new .....
OTG = ON THE GO (USB)... An OTG allows you to use your phone just like a pc to copy directly from SD card using card reader plugged with an OTG cable and also to charge another phone as the case may be, it also serves as a medium for connecting a mouse to your phone..

OTA= ON THE AIR (UPGRADE OR UPDATE). With Ota, you are able to receive updates and upgrades from the phone manufacturer site, for example, to change from Jelly Beans TO KITKAT....

OYA PAY ME grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize: thanks for always being there. I know I can count on you. Customer Bro. He paid 76k into my account and the money is still relaxing there, some of the items have already been secured, we're just waiting for the final pix of the puzzle. (this weekend must yield the result we crave for)
. We are more than business partners now.. After the delivery, we are entering into a more heavy deal.. Maybe you will expand your business to electronics because that's my next direction.. Thanks for knowing YOU..

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
avicky: http://www.doogeemobile.com/doogee-dg550-smartphone-android-4-4-mtk6592-octa-core-5-5-inch-1gb-16gb-13mp-camera-white.html

Please help me check this out and the price to get it down.

Original DOOGEE DG550 5.5" IPS MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz Android 4.4 Mobile Phone OGS Screen 1GB+16GB GPS 13.0MP, 2600mAh battery

Price to Lagos is #36,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
temiyato: Pls pple,wats d meaning n use of OTA and OTG. Am new .....

Hello sir, how's badagry pple? welcome on board
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Stancity: OTG = ON THE GO (USB)... An OTG allows you to use your phone just like a pc to copy directly from SD card using card reader plugged with an OTG cable and also to charge another phone as the case may be, it also serves as a medium for connecting a mouse to your phone..

OTA= ON THE AIR (UPGRADE OR UPDATE). With Ota, you are able to receive updates and upgrades from the phone manufacturer site, for example, to change from Jelly Beans TO KITKAT....

OYA PAY ME grin

No worry, I go pay for him, na good guy, allow him today.

Thanks for the reply
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

No worry, I go pay for him, na good guy, allow him today.

Thanks for the reply
do you have tecno m5 and f7
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Stancity: . We are more than business partners now.. After the delivery, we are entering into a more heavy deal.. Maybe you will expand your business to electronics because that's my next direction.. Thanks for knowing YOU..

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

This threads always make my day, Everyday.

I'm happy to meet you as wel

l>>>>> You happiness is paramount to me so I am making all effort to supply only the best always<<<<<<

PS: I have order for the rubber like (in ear) earpiece has discussed. The one Puskin was flashing yesterday will be child's play when this one lands. Don't worry
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
andrenaline: do you have tecno m5 and f7

I don't do tech?-nos

Brands of Phones you get here

Jiayu
Lenovo
THL
Elephone
Jiake
Elephone
Huawei
Xiaomi
Gionee (M2 only)
Zopo
ZTE
Doogee
UMI
Cubot
Star
HDC
Haipai
Ulefone

Tablets:
+++++++

Pipo
Ainol
Cube
Freelander
Onda
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

I don't do tech?-nos

Brands of Phones you get here

Jiayu
Lenovo
THL
Elephone
Jiake
Elephone
Huawei
Xiaomi
Gionee (M2 only)
Zopo
ZTE
Doogee
UMI
Cubot
Star
HDC
Haipai
Ulefone

Tablets:
+++++++

Pipo
Ainol
Cube
Freelander
Onda
whatever
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
andrenaline: whatever

Try one of the listed phones, especially the ones I recommend on this thread. A trial always give a positive response. Thanks for coming
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

Try one of the listed phones, especially the ones I recommend on this thread. A trial always give a positive response. Thanks for coming
ok i will try but if you fall my hand i will tell boko haram to kidnap you in exchange for one cube of sugar,their sugar they sweet

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ Adrenaline read the thread from page one and am sure your thought wouldn't have reached the place of saying "if you fall my hand" This is Initialize not bribelize, deceivealize or 419nize............A trial will convince. grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by andrenaline(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
teebell90: @ Adrenaline read the thread from page one and am sure your thought wouldn't have reached the place of saying "if you fall my hand" This is Initialize not bribelize, deceivealize or 419nize............A trial will convince. grin
i said i will try
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
initialize:

Original DOOGEE DG550 5.5" IPS MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz Android 4.4 Mobile Phone OGS Screen 1GB+16GB GPS 13.0MP, 2600mAh battery

Price to Lagos is #36,000

shocked Sho? Adonbelivit. Is their phone solid?
I have seen someone requesting for the doogee phone on this thread. Please anyone who has used this phone should do an honest review. Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
By the way, like seriously? It's high time the mods of this section move this particular thread to the front page. If not for the unfortunate plane crash , sorry i mean virus attack, haba, maka why?this thread was almost 50 pages.
Honorable mods, pls kindly move this thread spearheaded by our most trusted initialize to the front page. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by aeu1: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
Gionee M2 to Uyo, how much in all ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.