Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies (4886 Views)

Mantrac (CAT) Calls For Submission Of Cv / Latest On Mantrac (CAT) Recruitment 2013. / Mantrac Nigeria Limited (cat) Recruiting Urgently For Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by IdJack(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mantrac Nigeria Ltd. is the sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Products in Nigeria. Mantrac Nigeria Ltd. distributes and supports the full range of CAT construction equipment including Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer oaders, Dump Articulated Trucks, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Motor Graders, Track-Type Tractors, BCP products. Moreover, Mantrac Nigeria Ltd. distributes Mining, Power Systems and Forklifts, Material-Handling & Warehousing equipment for a wide range of industries and applications. Mantrac Nigeria Ltd. is also the sole approved supplier of genuine Caterpillar parts, which are available at competitive prices.

A job in Mantrac is what you need if you ’ re seeking the enhancement of skills which you know possess but which you also know are not as given the right chance to thrive as they deserve to.

Talent and motivation are what Mantrac is seeking when looking for new members of its outstanding team and that is why it is not the field in which you specialize nor the goals you have set for your career that matter here, for Mantrac has the right job for anyone who is after a real challenge and also has the perfect reward for anyone who proves to be up to this challenge. The job opportunities we offer are as versatile as the market segments in which we work and excel and you will always have a place with us.

VACANCIES

Possible career opportunities at Mantrac include:

EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVES – SE – 021103
SALES MANAGERS – KIV
SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR – KIV
HSE OFFICER- JOB REF: KIV
PC & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – KIV
EXPERIENCED SERVICE ENGINEERS – CTASE-021111
TESTING TECHNICIANS /PDI ENGINEER /QUALITY CONTROLLER
PACKAGING TECHNICIANS KIV
APPLICATION ENGINEERS
PAINT SUPERVISOR
OPERATOR – KIV
FOREMAN – KIV
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
METAL WORK SUPERVISOR
PROCUREMENT OFFICER KIV
INVENTORY CONTROLLER KIV
SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR – KIV
OPERATOR TRAINING INSTRUCTOR – KIV
SALES ADMINISTRATOR – KIV
SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES – CS1SE-021112
APPRENTICE – ZADST-021103
EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIANS – CTAST-021113
EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE (POWER SYSTEM) -KIV
SALES EXECUTIVE TRAINEES – ZADST-021103
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT / STORE KEEPER – CP1WA-021104

Source: http://www.naijamoneyonline.com/mantrac-nigeria-ltd-vacancies/

Re: Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by 6footgenius(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
I try to upload my CV and it gives me an error message.Is there a particular way to upload the CV to the website??
Re: Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by buchisom1(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Jus snt my and it went...so check d flne and ua documents formate
Re: Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by vycee01: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Successful!

Hope they start calling soon though
Re: Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by 6footgenius(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
buchisom1: Jus snt my and it went...so check d flne and ua documents formate
My document is in the doc format..After I choose my document,I will click submit right??
Re: Mantrac Nigeria Ltd – Vacancies by 6footgenius(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2014
Heard these openings have being there a while so don't expect much.Heard the main openings are advertised in newspapers..

(1) (Reply)

More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Nnpc Job Scam Alert! / Death By Half A Million Cuts — South Africans Kiss Dstv Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.