Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread (25728 Views)

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
obioraval:
congrats. Get ready to meet me during engineering mathematics or Computer for engineers in your 200level... For now CONGRATS...
are u in mech? I wasn't admitted this year oo,am already in 100L by God's grace next year I will be in 200 level, we are writing exams now. Which level are u? Cos we are starting engine maths and d rest of dem by january
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
kel2me:
So my Clearance and all will be on Friday... Leaving Lag 2moro night. Wasted my time 4 PVC all to no avail. Thanks S.Angel,... Howfa Chuks U don do ur clearance?
stress for that clearance dey too much I was helping my sister last week it was stressful. Come and enjoy the streesss which dept were u admitted into?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
kel2me:
So my Clearance and all will be on Friday... Leaving Lag 2moro night. Wasted my time 4 PVC all to no avail. Thanks S.Angel,... Howfa Chuks U don do ur clearance?
I have verified. It's remaining the faculty screening.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chuksemi:

wow lucky u, when did u submit the teller? We were there on friday bt we weren't able to do it.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obioraval(m): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Sylvyangel:
are u in mech? I wasn't admitted this year oo,am already in 100L by God's grace next year I will be in 200 level, we are writing exams now. Which level are u? Cos we are starting engine maths and d rest of dem by january
oh. U already our student. Sunny bobo(ur Hod), minus etc will handle you. . Don't push it much ok. I'm not a student. I'm an academic staff but not in mechanical
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2014
obioraval:
oh. U already our student. Sunny bobo(ur Hod), minus etc will handle you. . Don't push it much ok. I'm not a student. I'm an academic staff but not in mechanical
lol I wonder why u people call him that, academic staff of which dept? Electrical?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obioraval(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Sylvyangel:
lol I wonder why u people call him that, academic staff of which dept? Electrical?
check the name of his car.. U will know why he's called that... EE
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2014
obioraval:
check the name of his car.. U will know why he's called that... EE
lol I hv seen d car bt I dnt knw the name... That man sef, academic staff? So what's ur work? Is ur work similar to that of martins in mechanical? U knw him?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obioraval(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Sylvyangel:
lol I hv seen d car bt I dnt knw the name... That man sef, academic staff? So what's ur work? Is ur work similar to that of martins in mechanical? U knw him?
exactly.. Na young guys fit dey Nairaland... Lolz...
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2014
obioraval:
exactly.. Na young guys fit dey Nairaland... Lolz...
lol.. Exactly.. We jst finished GST 102 nw. Am hearing scary stories abt Ahamba and the rest of them. Till we start engine maths and d rest of them shaa....
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by obioraval(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Sylvyangel:
lol.. Exactly.. We jst finished GST 102 nw. Am hearing scary stories abt Ahamba and the rest of them. Till we start engine maths and d rest of them shaa....
smiles.. Welcome to Engineering... You will overcome.. Ahamba is a special case study...
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kenny1795(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chuksemi:

what were requirements for verification? Did u pay anything?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sylvyangel:
wow lucky u, when did u submit the teller? We were there on friday bt we weren't able to do it.
There is a time table for it. To submit your teller you have to come by 2pm. Was friday meant for engineering students?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Chuksemi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
kenny1795:
what were requirements for verification? Did u pay anything?
Verification is free. Registration is 19,500. They will give you further details after your verification.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Brandybliss(f): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Tnks sylvyangel i was given Edu government, am gonna rock that course anyhow sha [quote author=Sylvyangel post=28455441] Congratulations (chuksemi,kel2me,brandy et al).... At last! Am happy for u guys. Nw which department were u all admitted into?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Brandybliss:
Tnks sylvyangel i was given Edu government, am gonna rock that course anyhow sha
congratsss... Hw fr wats ur plan abt hostel? U want a roomate?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Brandybliss(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sylvyangel:
congratsss... Hw fr wats ur plan abt hostel? U want a roomate?
Av gotten already, you need?
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hey guys,.. Howfa with ONA clearance?... Hear this... Some girl gave me her GTBank Atm card to help her nd withdraw because of the crowed there(access Atm near ETF?) since I was gonna withdraw soon,.. So I ended up not helping her because the crowed didn't allow me,... Mind U my ATM too is from GTB. So I gave her the atm, not knowing twas mine, so I left there, I later noticed I'm with hers when I wanted to withdraw again at the Zenith bank, now she has I think about 63k in d account, no means to reach her... WHAT do You think
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kenny1795(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
do u know d gal
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
kel2me:
Hey guys,.. Howfa with ONA clearance?... Hear this... Some girl gave me her GTBank Atm card to help her nd withdraw because of the crowed there(access Atm near ETF?) since I was gonna withdraw soon,.. So I ended up not helping her because the crowed didn't allow me,... Mind U my ATM too is from GTB. So I gave her the atm, not knowing twas mine, so I left there, I later noticed I'm with hers when I wanted to withdraw again at the Zenith bank, now she has I think about 63k in d account, no means to reach her... WHAT do You think
do you know if she is a student at your school?
if you can't get to her, then na to get new ATM card sure pass.
the real question is what you're going to do with her acct? since I assume she told you her pin... she fit dey lay curse on your head by nowgrin
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Brandybliss:
Av gotten already, you need?
. Yea
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
kel2me:
wow sorry about dat, why not take it to any GTB bnk around, they may contact her to cum tak it. Nd then u report urs too, they cn block urs nd issue u anoda one. Errrrm about the pin... If u still hav it plsss dn b tempted.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Preboy:

do you know if she is a student at your school?
if you can't get to her, then na to get new ATM card sure pass.
the real question is what you're going to do with her acct? since I assume she told you her pin... she fit dey lay curse on your head by nowgrin
I no bad if naso, yesterday I 4 don take everytin
Sylvyangel:
. Yea
where do u stay? I have a friend, she's lookin 4 a room mate wit a house
Sylvyangel:
wow sorry about dat, why not take it to any GTB bnk around, they may contact her to cum tak it. Nd then u report urs too, they cn block urs nd issue u anoda one. Errrrm about the pin... If u still hav it plsss dn b tempted.
yah, she's wit mine and I needed 1k 4 stuff so... Anyways she has reported it, the've blocked it cos I tried using it to get d 1k dis afternoon(had no oda option) lol
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2014
kel2me:
I no bad if naso, yesterday I 4 don take everytin
I'm happy we still got good Nigerians in this country. I think you should return to the bank and try to find if someone made same complains probably get a phone number or drop yours(number) just in case she didn't/hasn't come to drop complains.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Preboy:

I'm happy we still got good Nigerians in this country. I think you should return to the bank and try to find if someone made same complains probably get a phone number or drop yours(number) just in case she didn't/hasn't come to drop complains.
Atm I wanted to use it for Retained the card because she has reported d card lost,... Now my hand no dey again... Now its left for me to use 1k to go nd get anoda atm card, U see? My lost. Lol
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
kel2me:
where do u stay? I have a friend, she's lookin 4 a room mate wit a house
Errmm front gate, the hostel is tiled and it has kitchen. Its not federal light, but the power supply is nt so bad. Its affordable too. So tell her if she's interested u let me knw.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sylvyangel:

Errmm front gate, the hostel is tiled and it has kitchen. Its not federal light, but the power supply is nt so bad. Its affordable too. So tell her if she's interested u let me knw.
Wait a second.... Wat happens to the rest of us that's not been admitted? Huh?
Now b4 u cont with your discussion ehn..... Join us in prayer!!
Myself and my frnds!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2014
HerMajestyB:

Wait a second.... Wat happens to the rest of us that's not been admitted? Huh?
Now b4 u cont with your discussion ehn..... Join us in prayer!!
Myself and my frnds!
Apply for Pre Degree, You hv better chance, trust me.
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2014
kel2me:
Apply for Pre Degree, You hv better chance, trust me.
Pre wat.......! Ok oooo. I've heard!
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2014
HerMajestyB:

Pre wat.......! Ok oooo. I've heard!
its what wud benefit you,... Its not a force, people do it... I nd my friends got admission thru it, So
Re: Imo State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread by HerMajestyB(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
kel2me:
its what wud benefit you,... Its not a force, people do it... I nd my friends got admission thru it, So
Ohk.... Good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures / Do You Ever Regret Getting A Degree? / Unilag Students Sleep Outside Over Re-absorption Forms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.