Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Welcome Back To The Agric Section. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (1529 Views)

If You Need Funding For Trading In Agric Bulk Commodities- Check This Thread. / 4 Nairalanders Launch Agric Ecommerce Website.... / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Pavore9: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Though it is painful that months of data on various agro ventures is no where to be found, l hope it will not deter anyone, let us keep sharing.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
did this section exist before? How come I a just seeing it? Nice one.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by tabontabon: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Obiagelli: did this section exist before? How come I a just seeing it? Nice one.
not long after it was created,nairaland went down.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
tabontabon:
not long after it was created,nairaland went down.
oh, thanks. I will be following.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by kristylopezz: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
This data loss is so painful, but we'll not be discouraged. I even thought this new section was wiped too. Thank God!
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by lovelyronke20(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
will be following. If any help needed contact me
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Tjesctacy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didn't even know here existed.....
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by 1stUnique(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
;DI just hope its not because of the creation of dis our section Nairaland went off? Lolzzz. ;DI just hope its not because of the creation of dis our section Nairaland went off? Lolzzz.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by FarmTech(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
You mean all those things i plan revisiting are no where to be found?
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by 1stUnique(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2014
FarmTech: You mean all those things i plan revisiting are no where to be found?
All those infos from january 10th have been affected.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Delatoriaa(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pavore9: Though it is painful that months of data on various agro ventures is no where to be found, l hope it will not deter anyone, let us keep sharing.
oga pavore9,its gud 2 b back o bt all dose month of gbedu info don wipe comot be dat........chai,dia ris God o.i ave 2 register again b4 i can login.......karibu evryone onboard!
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by Pavore9: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Delatoriaa: oga pavore9,its gud 2 b back o bt all dose month of gbedu info don wipe comot be dat........chai,dia ris God o.i ave 2 register again b4 i can login.......karibu evryone onboard!
Asante sana.
Re: Welcome Back To The Agric Section. by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Pavore9: Though it is painful that months of data on various agro ventures is no where to be found, l hope it will not deter anyone, let us keep sharing.

Hmnn, I concor!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Basket Of Tomatoes For 13,000 Call Aliufarm On 08062718965 / Price Of Palm Oil / Farmers Guide On How To Grow Cassava From Land Preparation To Harvest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.