Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10298 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
*Modified*

We had an adversarial brawl here featuring Nigeria Sports fanatics and Ghanian Sports Fanatics as well. We centered our delibration on the outputs of 2014 FIFA World Cup, since Nairaland suffered a 'catastrophic' lose of data and a temporary inactive impedements at that particular time, Of which we were victorious against the Ghanians and the discomfiting devastation sufferd by the Ghanians was to severe that Jiggaman(their leader) quickly created another Nairaland account, know as ' JiggamanGh ' so that he can avoid public recognition as a loser from Nairalanders grin . And his subordinate leader (oxygen) was deranged to creating another account and started accusing himself of impersonating himself grin . You can see the mad exercise Here

Nigeria advanced to the Knock-out Stages of the tornament. While Ghana was eliminated at the buttom of the Group Stages gringrin

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by jihday(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Not only the Ghanaians, and the Nigerians who didn't believe in 9ja e.g hollandis, fulaman e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sad that nairand lost data.Remember the "Ghana is the only hope of africa thread " ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni: Sad that nairand lost data."Remember the Ghana is the only hope of africa thread " ?
they should be greatful dat nairaland was not avialable yesterday. Otherwise .......grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
jihday: Not only the Ghanaians, and the Nigerians who didn't believe in 9ja e.g hollandis, fulaman e.t.c
don't mind that hollandis jaree . All she knws is Mba. She is now a losser .

I am jst waiting for jiggaman
angry
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Emmysteve(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: they should be greatful dat nairaland was not avialable yesterday. Otherwise .......grin
hahahahah these guys!!!!! Allow them to mourn their early exit from the world cup in peace.. Lol Ghana is mile behind Nigeria. Up Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by imperiouxx(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
jihday: Not only the Ghanaians, and the Nigerians who didn't believe in 9ja e.g hollandis, fulaman e.t.c

Don't mind those people. They are the one who puts virus on nairaland server with their viral infested mouths.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by imperiouxx(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: don't mind that hollandis jaree . All she knws is Mba. She is now a losser .

angry

Do you guys actually take that Mba a5s licker seriously? undecided
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by imperiouxx(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: Where una dey hide naw? . Ghana has been bundled out of group stage.

First of all, when Usa won Nigeria in friendly, the ghanians came here and started mocking the S.E, and also promised that ghana will beat d hell out USA .
Wetin cum happen now?

Nigeria is far better than ghana in footballing activities. We are African Champions, and we also qualified from world cup's group stage.

Make I see person way go mistakly open him mouth say our players na "bench warmers" again . And say ghana beta pass Nigeria again angry angry

We are still in the tournament because we are far better than all those mouthing Africans and those silly ingrates - Nairalanders.

We just proved to our mouthing neighbor that whenever SE talks BS follows and yells "Yes sir!"

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

We are still in the tournament because we are far better than all those mouthing Africans and those silly ingrate - Nairalanders.

We just proved to our mouthing neighbor that when SE talks BS follows and yells "Yes sir!"
correct! cool
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Do you guys actually take that Mba a5s licker seriously? undecided
I tink u shuld asj hollandis
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by meforyou1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
and gbagbo. they are so lucky, we couldn't post yeterday. i predicted ghana would leave with 0 point, they managed to get 1
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by sambos994(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
So they no longer have mouth to talk. Mtchewwww
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Here they are

14 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Here they are
lols . I laugh tire
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MrMac10(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Naija fans and mediocrity. Qualifying for the next round na achievement. May. We reach Semi finals before making noise. Its fucken early
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by iamord(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
I think its the naija ghana e war that crashed nairaland server..!
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by samtol4(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
@mr mac ...2nd around qualification is an achievement ask spain,England,italy and Ghana !we should appreciate success jare ! Where is Hollandis?come here let all forumites flog you !

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MrMac10(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
In your myopic mind its a cause for celebration.SORRY
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Naija fans and mediocrity. Qualifying for the next round na achievement. May. We reach Semi finals before making noise. Its fucken early
oga pack well were u not among dos doubters dat didn't believe we'll scale tru

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by meforyou1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: they should be greatful dat nairaland was not avialable yesterday. Otherwise .......grin
it would been bad for them. I was so frustrated
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
u got to semi finals in your dream. Maybe that of kumasi regional cup. Remember Uruguay white-watched you in QF

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by imperiouxx(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Here they are

I guess seun has blocked nairaland for their blackasses.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ghana una see una life now stop beefin us

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by meforyou1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
iam_ord: I think its the naija ghana e war that crashed nairaland server..!
Ghana is too small to fight with us. We knock them in the head whenever we get angry. And we knock them in the head too whenever they get angry. We are their big brother. We supply them free electricity from kainji dam
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by samtol4(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
@mr mac am not ready to reply your insults! You guys negative criticism couldn't stop the eagles from qualifying,32 teams came for the party and 16 gone already including former champions....if you like call me whatever you like the fact that is 2nd round qualification is an achievement after all you guys never thought they will qualify

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by sambos994(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
In your myopic mind its a cause for celebration.SORRY

This has nothing to do with us reaching round of 16. Ghana is now at the receiving end. Karma's a b**ch.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Yes leave us to our."Celeberating mediocrity".
Sure u were one of those saying we werent going 2 qualify 4rm d group-stage.Now they've qualified,
You're probably dissapointed so u look for another reason to bitcch.
Its an achievement becos this is the 1st time we're reaching the round of 16s in 16 yrs.
Its also an achievement becos better teams couldnt last 8 days in d same world cup.
Its also an achievement becos a bunch of so-called average,bench-warmers are going farther than teams with world class players.
Its also a great achievement becos a bunch of average bench-warmers have equalled the much celeberated 94 team's achievement.
Its also an acheivement becos 16 other teams including world champions spain could only dream of getting there.
So if u feel its celeberating mediocrity,Na U sabi !.

16 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na Fulaman198 me I dey find. He was busy dancing around that Ghana Blackstars thread, kissing their azzes and running down Super Eagles.

Maybe because he been wan toast royalpearl, dem dey give am levels for there, body dey sweet am as e dey run mouth, now dem no dey to come eat proper humble moi-moi.

He was comparing the Super Eagles to the '94 set, shey dem don reach the same Round of 16 and the blek stars have been kicked out after a highly controversial outing.

Fulaman198, berra come out of sambisa forest and face the backlash like a man, you were running your mouth like a woman before. Bin gabagbo, wale12, santamafia, banku&tilapia, dessyguy, hollandis, prowixy2. Make una show

Meanwhile, aunty Mukina wey say CIV go qualify, me and you still get gist. I was always Team Nigeria and Algeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: Na Fulaman198 me I dey find. He was busy dancing around that Ghana Blackstars thread, kissing their azzes and running down Super Eagles.

Maybe because he been wan toast royalpearl, dem dey give am levels for there, body dey sweet am as e dey run mouth, now dem no dey to come eat proper humble moi-moi.

He was comparing the Super Eagles to the '94 set, shey dem don reach the same Round of 16 and the blek stars have been kicked out after a highly controversial outing.

Fulaman198, berra come out of sambisa forest and face the backlash like a man, you were running your mouth like a woman before. Bin gabagbo, wale12, santamafia, banku&tilapia, dessyguy, hollandis, prowixy2. Make una show

Meanwhile, aunty Mukina wey say CIV go qualify, me and you still get gist. I was always Team Nigeria and Algeria grin

You qualify so what, u had an easy group and you barely qualified. It took help from the ref for you to win a game. You had arguably the easiest opponent in the World Cup in Iran and you couldn't even score a single goal. The powerhouse in your group is a one man team whose defense will definitely get trashed by Switzerland.

If it wasn't for the ref Bosnia would have sent your Eba eating azzes back home. Don't worry France will trash your super chinchins.

Here you acting like you played so well, you are acting like you got there because of your play. You only played one good game and you still lost. So go chop your Eba let people rest.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: don't mind that hollandis jaree . All she knws is Mba. She is now a losser .

angry

Wetin u want from me? U qualify instead of rejoicing you are hear screaming where's jigga, I am here. Your super chinchins got there by technicalities. You got there because of affirmative action.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni:
Yes leave us to our."Celeberating mediocrity".
Sure u were one of those saying we werent going 2 qualify 4rm d group-stage.Now they've qualified,
You're probably dissapointed so u look for another reason to bitcch.
Its an achievement becos this is the 1st time we're reaching the round of 16s in 16 yrs.
Its also an achievement becos better teams couldnt last 8 days in d same world cup.
Its also an achievement becos a bunch of so-called average,bench-warmers are going farther than teams with world class players.
Its also a great achievement becos a bunch of average bench-warmers have equalled the much celeberated 94 team's achievement.
Its also an acheivement becos 16 other teams including world champions spain could only dream of getting there.
So if u feel its celeberating mediocrity,Na U sabi !.

He is 100% right you are only into the next round by mistake. I promised u the mistake will be weed out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari To Receive Victorious D’tigress Today During FEC Meeting / French Embassy Grants Nigerian Scrabble Team Visas / CAF postpones 2021 AFCON Qualifiers Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.