Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? (1193 Views)

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? / Siasia Says People Are Jealous Of Him / 'Some Players Were Madly Jealous Of Yekini At USA 94' - Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? by Desdola(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Watched the Nigeria vs Spain match on Gtv (Ghana tv) and was not impressed by the level of unprofessionalism displayed by the ghanian commentators. Throughout his commentary, he did not say anything good about the super eagles and was just laughing at his useless jokes about the eagles. I still believe we are better than Ghana in all aspects of life and I dont seem to understand all these beef. Whats ur take about this?
Re: Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? by usibengate(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Broda u ar right i was equaly watching d match on GTV but was force 2 change d station 2 NTA due 2 d unprofesionalism, biffin, jealousness, bad commetary of d commentator. Just 4get Ghana, dey ar nt beta dan naija and wil never beta dan naija cos God has don it and had said it 2
Re: Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? by Desdola(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
The so called U-20 of the ghanian crashed out of the on going fifa tournament and those unprofessional commentators were dumbfounded.

(1) (Reply)

A Love Song For Eva Carneiro / GD Daily 2 Odds For Large Stakers / Chelsea Victory Countdown!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.