Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (819768 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
jreyez:

Which batch

Yours isn't among, when it is then you will also be informed for pick up.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

OK madam justi4jesu.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

URGENT....CHECK YOUR MAIL
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2014
tranxo:
URGENT....CHECK YOUR MAIL

okay.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by smartn09(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Madam, thank u soo much for the job well done.l' m very much grateful. The books ar all okey but yearning so much more for my sapphire stone.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Samanther(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Madam business dey,, I bought this Acer tablet from someone in md, USA,, already paid the seller... How we go do the shipping?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oneniceguy(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2014
hi J4J, merry xmas.
please check your whatsapp. I left an urgent message there for you.
Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Hi Justi, Good Morning...

How're you doing ? How far with my stuff ? Hope you've gotten it, it's really getting too long. Please let me know the latest update on it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2014
aywhy93:
Hi Justi, Good Morning...

How're you doing ? How far with my stuff ? Hope you've gotten it, it's really getting too long. Please let me know the latest update on it.

I don't understand. I told you the suppliers didn't have it in-stock before i shipped last from Dubai. So what is taking too long? undecided
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2014
smartn09:
Madam, thank u soo much for the job well done.l' m very much grateful. The books ar all okey but yearning so much more for my sapphire stone.

No problem you will get it when next badge of items are ready for pick up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Samanther:
Madam business dey,, I bought this Acer tablet from someone in md, USA,, already paid the seller... How we go do the shipping?

Contact me via bbm or whatsapp for my US Address so they can send it down there for onward shipping to Nigeria.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Dec 25, 2014
oneniceguy:
hi J4J, merry xmas.
please check your whatsapp. I left an urgent message there for you.
Thanks

Replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2014
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLIDAYS WISHES

We all wish you a happy holiday season, our sincere thanks for your goodwill and loyalty throughout the past year we look forward to meeting

you next year.

We are truly grateful for your trust in our company we'd like to do business with you for many years to come.

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

I don't understand. I told you the suppliers didn't have it in-stock before i shipped last from Dubai. So what is taking too long? undecided

Have I ever stayed on your neck or start questioning you since we concluded about a solution to the faulty one ? Absolute NO... If you could remember, I paid for the phone kinda long ago n you told me it will take a while before it get here which I accepted n I've also been waiting since that time to get the replacement - if you sum up all that, you'll see it's getting long. If it's my own, i would be less concerned about it but here is a female customer who hardly understand even when you explain everything to them. The customer I got the phone for has been calling and staying on my neck since and she thinks I'm not even worried about getting her stuff for her and stuffs like that. She's probably seeing this thread so I had to talk about it so that she'd know I'm also concerned about her phone. You should understand what I'm saying cuz you're also a lady cheesy . Hope the suppliers now have it in stock and is it gonna make it with the next shipping from Dubai ?

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!! wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2014
Justice merry Christmas.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
aywhy93:

Have I ever stayed on your neck or start questioning you since we concluded about a solution to the faulty one ? Absolute NO... If you could remember, I paid for the phone kinda long ago n you told me it will take a while before it get here which I accepted n I've also been waiting since that time to get the replacement - if you sum up all that, you'll see it's getting long. If it's my own, i would be less concerned about it but here is a female customer who hardly understand even when you explain everything to them. The customer I got the phone for has been calling and staying on my neck since and she thinks I'm not even worried about getting her stuff for her and stuffs like that. She's probably seeing this thread so I had to talk about it so that she'd know I'm also concerned about her phone. You should understand what I'm saying cuz you're also a lady cheesy . Hope the suppliers now have it in stock and is it gonna make it with the next shipping from Dubai ?

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!! wink

Same to you, yes supplier has now. Merry Christmas!!! smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
jreyez:
Justice merry Christmas.

Same to you Prince. It is well.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
justi4jesu:

Same to you, yes supplier has now. Merry Christmas!!! smiley

Thanks a lot. Hhmmnnn, I need one more (the S5)... So I will transfer the money to your account ASAP and I'll let you know when I've done that.

Have a nice day !!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
aywhy93:

Thanks a lot. Hhmmnnn, I need one more (the S5)... So I will transfer the money to your account ASAP and I'll let you know when I've done that.

Have a nice day !!!

No problem.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tohby2(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

No problem.

Hi Justi, I've transferred the money to you. I want to communicate with you via email so I've sent a request to you... Kindly accept it !
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
aywhy93:

Hi Justi, I've transferred the money to you. I want to communicate with you via email so I've sent a request to you... Kindly accept it !

Okay i'm yet to receive alert.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gooci(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello justie, wats up with the memory-cards Nd merry chrismx 2u
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tohby2(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

#5,000
kk will contact u maybe monday
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by BECKY002(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2014
NICE FORUM i so much like dis but we can do this business on our own. BUT lack of this knowledge keep us in a place and be always independent on other let me show YOU if you so please to be your own BOSS.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
BECKY002:
NICE FORUM i so much like dis but we can do this business on our own. BUT lack of this knowledge keep us in a place and be always independent on other let me show YOU if you so please to be your own BOSS.
Great... And you just registered 18th of December....

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ololo12: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please who has successfully done business with this justijesu girl. It's been over 1 month and few weeks now I sent her over $200 to buy Ps4 controller and 2 games. Up till now I haven't received my package, as she said the package are being held by customs in Nigeria for months now. Is anybody here experiencing the same custom problem too? Because my mind keeps telling me I've been fleeced by this justijesu girl. I hope I am wrong. I feel like this due to the body language of the justijesu girl on BBM. I will be posting payment slip and every details of my correspondence with her
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sakalisis(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
ololo12:
Please who has successfully done business with this justijesu girl. It's been over 1 month and few weeks now I sent her over $200 to buy Ps4 controller and 2 games. Up till now I haven't received my package, as she said the package are being held by customs in Nigeria for months now. Is anybody here experiencing the same custom problem too? Because my mind keeps telling me I've been fleeced by this justijesu girl. I hope I am wrong. I feel like this due to the body language of the justijesu girl on BBM. I will be posting payment slip and every details of my correspondence with her
No she has not, i can vouch for her, yes custom wahala dey there but the only thing i dont like is when she ignore messages, so bro kindly chill, try and call

and madam justi, kindly reply my man, and also reply my message, let us know wat is happening ooo

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2014
ololo12:

I can beat my chest that justi4jesu,can not fraud you of your hard earned money ,I have done many businesses successfully with her,nahco issue should be the problem here and maybe communication gap.
Relax you will get your package as soon as it ready,be rest assured.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Na justina you dey call this justi4jesu girl

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2014
ololo12:

Dnt worry u will surely get ur package,u are nt alone n Nahco has nt bin makin tinz easy 4 importers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.