Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (820862 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by LieDetector(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
ichapi55:

She don marry .....sorry
mind you, I didn't say love tongue
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
The dell laptop and the samsung galaxy s5, were they purchased newly or faily used? What was the total cost of each?(shipping inclusive)

Dell laptop is used #54,000 to lagos.

Galaxy is Brand new korea version #18,000 to lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gooci(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:
@Gooci

Memory cards secured.

Owkae.. Thankz so much. Hop it gets here ds week or mid nxt week
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Gooci:

Owkae.. Thankz so much. Hop it gets here ds week or mid nxt week

hopefully.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by leunamme93(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Goods Available for Pickup by Tomorrow Monday......Thanks
Compliment of the Season Ma.
That's Dec 16th shipping, how about the 17th?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ololo12: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2014
When will mine be ready for pickup Justi4jesu girl.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2014
leunamme93:

Compliment of the Season Ma.
That's Dec 16th shipping, how about the 17th?

That's for Dubai and Not US.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
@Ndubisi

#50,500 Alert received and 7 items purchased from Amazon.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
JustI4Jesu

do you only ship to Nigeria? What about another African countries, say Uganda.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by leunamme93(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

That's for Dubai and Not US.
So where particularly is my goods?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Timzy234:
JustI4Jesu

do you only ship to Nigeria? What about another African countries, say Uganda.

Yes for now. Either to Nigeria or Ghana.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
leunamme93:

So where particularly is my goods?

Yet to be cleared like others, until then you will be updated after it is available.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by leunamme93(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yet to be cleared like others, until then you will be updated after it is available.
ok. will be waiting for it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by okonja(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
As best buy no gree ship my remaining order angry, I just dey observe things here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by agentakins: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 5:33am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

No problem.

Hello Justi, I emailed you concerning the stuff.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2014
aywhy93:

Hello Justi, I emailed you concerning the stuff.

Yes #17,600 Alert received. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2014
ichapi55:

She don marry .....sorry

I replied your PM
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Justice what's the update with our goods...

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
jreyez:
Justice what's the update with our goods...

Not yet released!!

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bolaige: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gooci(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
hi justie, jst wanna kno if yu av shipped the cards yesterday
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=14pt]GOODS SHIPPED FROM DUBAI TODAY 30TH DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Aywhy93* 2 New Samsung Galaxy S5(korea)

Gooci* 20 pieces of Memory Cards

Ibrahim* Blackberry Q5 Used

Unlimited* Used Dell Laptop

Anny* 2 Male Shoes

Thanks for the patronage and Pick up will be wednesday/Thursday.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bolaige: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

item cost 925

shipping to lagos 180

Total to lagos 1105 dirhams(#57,500) to Lagos
abit more expensive to d1 u got for Unlimited2..pls can u help get 4rm his source(except dey r diff models)...?nd hw do I get d moni across to you..thanks mam
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gooci(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:
[size=14pt]GOODS SHIPPED FROM DUBAI TODAY 30TH DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Aywhy93* 2 New Samsung Galaxy S5(korea)

Anny* 2 Male Shoes

Thanks for the patronage and Pick up will be wednesday/Thursday.

good.. jejely chillin for this.. peeps are on my neck
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2014
bolaige:
abit more expensive to d1 u got for Unlimited2..pls can u help get 4rm his source...?nd hw do I get d moni across to you..thanks mam

Okay will ask the seller if he has another now and will get back to you.

You can contact me via bbm,whatsapp etc.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bolaige: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay will ask the seller if he has another now and will get back to you.

You can contact me via bbm,whatsapp etc.
ok thanks...do u knw if mine is of a higher model to his,cos dey look kinda diff.? If yes den I'l stick to mine
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2014
bolaige:
ok thanks...do u knw if mine is of a higher model to his,cos dey look kinda diff.? If yes den I'l stick to mine

Yours is lower than his. I got your message on whatsaap then.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aywhy93(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

[b]Aywhy93* 2 New Samsung Galaxy S5(korea)

Anny* 2 Male Shoes

Thanks for the patronage and Pick up will be wednesday/Thursday.[/b]

I'm first on the list ? grin V.I.P Things... LoL, Thanks for the update ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.