Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829775 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost $75.99

Amazon shipping $4

Shipping to Lagos $15

Total to Lagos $95(#21,850)
how long will it take to lagos?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bibings(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay

The rest 9 Items $153.60

Site Shipping $17.33

Tax $6

1 item $88 + Site shipping $10 + Tax $9 = $107

Shipping to Lagos $95

Total to Lagos $379(#87,170)

Does it mean the bibles will be shipped separately? Kindly add everything up and give me some discount please undecided
justi4jesu:

Okay

The rest 9 Items $153.60

Site Shipping $17.33

Tax $6

1 item $88 + Site shipping $10 + Tax $9 = $107

Shipping to Lagos $95

Total to Lagos $379(#87,170)

Does ths shipping cost include shipping of the bibles too?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost 350 Dirhams

Shipping to Lagos 150 Dirhams
Total to Lagos 500 Dirhams (#32,500)
How do you advise, is it in good condition or should I look for another one? If it is good forward your account details to me through my whatsapp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tbmas(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by goldincome(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Do you help to buy cars from Craiglist and Dubai?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2015
harrysterol:
how long will it take to lagos?

Within 2weeks after Item reaches my US Address and also be informed that your Item has been sold out on Amazon.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Bibings:

Does it mean the bibles will be shipped separately? Kindly add everything up and give me some discount please undecided

Does ths shipping cost include shipping of the bibles too?

Honestly I'm confused because I don't know the particular Item you want to purchase right now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
erooOluwa:

How do you advise, is it in good condition or should I look for another one?
If it is good forward your account details to me through my whatsapp.

I cannot know the condition until i see it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2015
goldincome:
Do you help to buy cars from Craiglist and Dubai?

Yes I do.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2015
..@Boss

2 Blackberry phones and Hp 15 Laptop delivered to my Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
@johnpaul

hp envy laptop, Acer Aspire Laptop and Samsung phones delivered to my US Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2015
@vicatrix

Hp G60 Laptop delivered to my US Address

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2015
@Darmochy1

3 Invicta Wristwatches from Amazon delivered to my US Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
@Frank

PS 4 Game delivered to my Address.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
justi please can you use wire transfer to purchase the laptop for me as it will help reduce cost. please.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:
justi please can you use wire transfer to purchase the laptop for me as it will help reduce cost. please.

No only Paypal sorry.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

No only Paypal sorry.
okay no problem. so HELP embarassed me with the quote
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

hello MR justi am his friend listen to him he needs help grin helpus please wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

hello MR justi am his friend listen to him he needs help grin help us please wink
sorry mrs that was my friend angry but still please. embarassed
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

hello MR justi am his friend listen to him he needs help grin help us please wink
sorry mrs that was my friend angry but still please. embarassed

I'll get your quote ready in a jiffy.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
EMPERO247:

Ok
analysis and cost please....?

#71,070 Credit Alert received just now
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'll get your quote ready in a jiffy.
the playstation 4 pad says: Estimated Delivery Date: Sept. 9 - 25 when you choose Standard at checkout. if thats the case i'll make another choice but seeing the reviews of those who bought it i really dont get.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by salamudeen(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
I am in Need a Laptop with 1gb graphic card, am in Lag Holla!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

the playstation 4 pad says: Estimated Delivery Date: Sept. 9 - 25 when you choose Standard at checkout. if thats the case i'll make another choice but seeing the reviews of those who bought it i really dont get.

You really don't get what?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

You really don't get what?
will i recieve it at that given date september
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

will i recieve it at that given date september

It will be delivered within that period stated there.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

It will be delivered within that period stated there.
can i change the item for another one.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bibings(f): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

Honestly I'm confused because I don't know the particular Item you want to purchase right now.

I am buying all the items you gave me quote for including the bibles .
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sonrexx:

can i change the item for another one.

Go ahead.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bibings:

I am buying all the items you gave me quote for including the bibles .

Total #127,130 for all items to PHC

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.