Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829864 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2015
ma give me the account number and bank acc to pay into. no1futurefan@yahoo.com
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2015
Sonrexx:
ma give me the account number and bank acc to pay into. no@yahoo.com

I won't send you any mail oh, so beware of that scammer called Emmanuel

SEND ME a mail instead, my email address is on front page Justi4jesus@yahoo.com
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Bibings(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2015
P
justi4jesu:

Total #127,130 for all items to PHC
Please where is your office in Lagos and PHC? I need to know in order. Thank you
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Bibings:
PPlease where is your office in Lagos and PHC? I need to know in order. Thank you

Festac Town and 15 Aba road. You will be notified on a pick up location when your items get to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EMPERO247(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

In the name of God I beg u add dis too clothes for me.

So far I have added 19 items. Let me know if i should go ahead and purchase it.

http://m.10dollarmall.com/p/for-the-love-of-texture-sleeveless-dress-red

http://m.10dollarmall.com/p/floral-net-overlay-short-sleeve-dress-red
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Najwal: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

I've replied your mail.

Abeg account details I couldn't add your add to my pp account embarassed
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

I won't send you any mail oh, so beware of that scammer called Emmanuel

SEND ME a mail instead, my email address is on front page Justi4jesus@yahoo.com
i have sent you a mail
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost $120 + Ebay Shipping $6
2nd Item $9
Shipping to Lagos $15
Total to Lagos $150(#34,500) + #3,000 to Abuja = #37,500
Madam you never give me my own new customer's bonus ooo, abeg consider me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2015
erooOluwa:

Madam you never give me my own new customer's bonus ooo, abeg consider me.

smiley #34,500 Credit Alert received and item purchased, you can pay 2500 as balance instead of the previous balance.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Najwal:

Abeg account details I couldn't add your add to my pp account embarassed

Replied
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Patiently waiting for pick up oooooo
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Patiently waiting for pick up oooooo

Good to know smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

smiley #34,500 Credit Alert received and item purchased, you can pay 2500 as balance instead of the previous balance.

Thank you for your understanding Madam.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:
[b][size=14pt]GOODS SHIPPED FROM US ON 11TH AUGUST
[/size]

Jreyez* Google Nexus Mobile

Google Nexus Phone case

Wall Charger from Amazon

Johnpaul* Samsung S4 Mini Phone

Samsung Edge Mobile Phone

Samsung Note 4 (Cracked Screen)

Samsung Galaxy S6

Boss* Compaq Presario Laptop AMD

Compaq Presario Laptop Core i3

2 Laptop DVD Burners

Touchpad Mouse button Parts

2 Hp Compaq Chargers

Anny* Hp Pavilion DM4 Core i5 Laptop

Sony Vaio 15 Core2duo

Hp Pavilion DM4 Charger

Leapfrog Backpack

8x AA Rechargeable Battery

Leapfrog Leappad battery

Leapfrog Leappad microphone

Leapfrog charger

Sony Vaio Charger

Vicatrix* Hp Probook 6555b Laptop

iamzizou* 7 Pairs of Shoes from 10dollarmall

Thanks for your Patronage and Items will be available for Pickup on or before Friday this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Items are now available for pickup!!!!!!

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Items are now available for pickup!!!!!!

possible of sending it down to Onitsha today?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

possible of sending it down to Onitsha today?

No, courier will be sent out tomorrow.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
@afiz

#50,400 Credit Alert received

@Rashida

#20,000 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Dynamitehimself(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
@John $43 received via PayPal and items purchased

@Afiz Michael Kors Bag purchased

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:
@John $43 received via PayPal and items purchased

@Afiz Michael Kors Bag purchased
have you seen my payment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sonrexx:

have you seen my payment.

Not yet. Will inform you and purchase your items once I receive your alert
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stharley: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2015
stharley:
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mob/5171755239.html

And you feel this is for real. I don't think so.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

You put your maximum bid like 10 seconds towards the end of Auction. But make sure your Network is okay and also add .99 to any amount you decide to bid.

Justi, pls give me the address to use in placing the bid since you will make the payment for me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Shams4real76:

Justi, pls give me the address to use in placing the bid since you will make the payment for me.

Replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stharley: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

And you feel this is for real. I don't think so.

ok..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shams4real76: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Shams4real76:

Here is the link. Help me place bid

Ebay Shipping for this is $33.65, do you still want me to bid? And how much do you want to bid for?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks justi just Received my package .
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2015
I just picked up my item in Lagos yesterday, thumbs up justi. happy customer
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
purplekayc:
Thanks justi just Received my package .

sanskid:
I just picked up my item in Lagos yesterday, thumbs up justi. happy customer

Thanks for the feedbacks I appreciate. wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.