Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (916103 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by drmikeadams(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
valarinz if you look up you go see that person here
grin oga gazzuz..abeg make i carry m'y car come for free scan mbok
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin oga gazzuz..abeg make i carry m'y car come for free scan mbok

you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by drmikeadams(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you can come on 1 condition, the 2 pictures in your profile must come with you cheesy
grin grin grin haha na pinture Wey i see for nairaland edakun
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thebigkendo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you can come on 1 condition, the 2 pictures in your profile must come with you cheesy

Hello, is that Mrs Gazzuzz??

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thebigkendo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

My village people have located me...... Go back and check o I didn't type anything o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Samanthawebb919: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2019
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP CAR GURUS IN THE HOUSE

I drive a 1992 Toyota Camry manual transmission.

Lately the car started having occasional/intermitently sluggish acceleration while in motion. It's would accelerate normal sometimes slowly.
I have changed fuel pump, fuel filter in fuel tank and engine bay)
Car idles perfectly and raises well when throttle is pressed.
Gear box in good condition.
Please I need helpful suggestions.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Samanthawebb919:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP CAR GURUS IN THE HOUSE

I drive a 1992 Toyota Camry manual transmission.

Lately the car started having occasional/intermitently sluggish acceleration while in motion. It's would accelerate normal sometimes slowly.
I have changed fuel pump, fuel filter in fuel tank and engine bay)
Car idles perfectly and raises well when throttle is pressed.
Gear box in good condition.
Please I need helpful suggestions.

have you checked the sparkplug Wires? What of loose connections on the injectors?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by drtee247(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2019
My Peugeot 307 blows hot air over driver’s feet and passengers feet when car is moving. Even though the fan is off. This makes the car interior very hot while driving. Pls what could be the problem?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by double3(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2019
drtee247:
My Peugeot 307 blows hot air over driver’s feet and passengers feet when car is moving. Even though the fan is off. This makes the car interior very hot while driving. Pls what could be the problem?
Check if u turned on the heater mistakenly.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by drtee247(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
double3:

Heater is off
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by double3(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
drtee247:

Heater is off
If the hot air doesn't blow tru the vent aswell, then it's likely u might have an opening causing heat flow from engine bay...let's wait for expert opinions.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Samanthawebb919: 4:26am On Mar 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

have you checked the sparkplug Wires? What of loose connections on the injectors?
Thanks
I thought about that but is possible for plug wires to work and stop intermittently?
How do I know if the injector connectors are loose?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2019
double3:

I will assume your a/c is not working? Check the re-circulation operation is is active? Turn it on and check again.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello House...Please i like to ask two questions based on the issues am experiencing with my car, i use a Honda accord 08, V6.

1. Engine goes off when i slow down in traffic or generally slow down. Happens ONLY when the AC is turned on and its not so frequent but happens at least 2ce a day. What might be the cause?.

2. The car vibrates when increasing speed, i suspect when it tries to change gears. It just vibrates for a few seconds till the higher speed is attained and the goes smoothly. Any advice would help.

Thank you.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by diportivo: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
AdelaLee:
whats with the insults? , i think you should stop your lies, just to scare and make people come to u so that you would get the opportunity to take advantage of them abi!?, there is nothing so special about a peugeot , except for the BSI=BODY SYSTEM INTERFACE which could give problems when wrong wiring is done!, im not sure you would agree because you are most probably a jackass

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by diportivo: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
fear women who use exclamation marks!!

AdelaLee:
really?, you don't want people to learn this trick so dat people like u go dey shop their money abi, u be thief and e nor go tey before you go die!, the minimum year of car i used is as from 2002 so im not sure issa modern vehicle in your village soured village abi? Bag of shayt!!!!

AdelaLee:
Hello nairalanders, im a female Uber/taxify driver and im in need of a Nigerian used car of 650k max,i have only 200k for the first deposit and i am willing to pay up the balance weekly before 2months, if you are willing to come to an agreement with me, please contact me, i am in Lagos 08133986884. Thank you (any car that has a functional ac system and from 2000 upward will be highly appreciated)

AdelaLee:
yes i have experience i have owned up to 3 peugeots and my hubby is an engineer and he has the scanner and all tools but most of the times he knows what exactly is wrong with the car merely by looking at the visible and audible problems "black smoke and fuel consumption" was the way he identified the problem!, he did his training and worked in an auto repair workshop in the united kingdom for about 12 years precisely NB. NOT ALL CODES THAT COMES UP ON THE ECU AFFECTS THE CAR SO BADLY LIKE THIS ONE AND ITS QUITE EASY TO IDENTIFY! I.E THERE MIGHT BE A CEL WITH NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL EXAMPLES ARE 1. OXYGEN SENSOR 2.CHARCOAL CANISTER ISSUES 3. EGR (EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE AND MANY MORE

in summary,

e no go better for village people angry

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
ishiguzouche:
Hello House...Please i like to ask two questions based on the issues am experiencing with my car, i use a Honda accord 08, V6.

1. Engine goes off when i slow down in traffic or generally slow down. Happens ONLY when the AC is turned on and its not so frequent but happens at least 2ce a day. What might be the cause?.

2. The car vibrates when increasing speed, i suspect when it tries to change gears. It just vibrates for a few seconds till the higher speed is attained and the goes smoothly. Any advice would help.

Thank you.

Try cleaning your fuel injectors first and you might need a tune-up
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by weyreypey: 6:06am On Mar 08, 2019
diportivo:
fear women who use exclamation marks!!

in summary,

e no go better for village people angry
Not nice. Greetings to Mrs Diportivo
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by weyreypey: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2019
thebigkendo:

Guy kindly do not Siena Gazzuzz!!

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kenposh(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Pls do U have any competent AC repair man in Abuja,tank uuote author=GAZZUZZ post=76420166]

I will assume your a/c is not working? Check the re-circulation operation is is active? Turn it on and check again. [/quote]
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Seasonc19821987: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Camry forsale
DESCRIPTION
Car is in good shape, just want to upgrade. Registered already, it’s simply Pay and drive car.Superb AC, lovely engine sound and perfect Radio, papers are up to date.

Call: 08034172781
WhatsApp: 0810 857 9574

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kenposh(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Mr. GAzzuzz am new to this thread,pls am having AC issues can u recommend any AC work shop in Abuja, thank you and can I have ur contact,thank you

I will assume your a/c is not working? Check the re-circulation operation is is active? Turn it on and check again.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Olabode2020: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please house,can v6 steering rack work for L4 Honda accord 2000...Thank u very much
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kaz4sure2015: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good evening house

Below screen shot is the error code found on my Lexus ES 350 2007

Please what is the way out?

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
kaz4sure2015:
Good evening house

Below screen shot is the error code found on my Lexus ES 350 2007

Please what is the way out?

Lol. you are looking at replacing the Catalytic Converter or at least one of the 02 sensors.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Prince4945(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Please guys what does this sign on my car mean?...

Before I will go and press something I duno and my car will just blow

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Prince4945:
Please guys what does this sign on my car mean?...

Before I will go and press something I duno and my car will just blow
Tyre pressure reset button.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kaz4sure2015: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
4llerbuntu:

Lol. you are looking at replacing the Catalytic Converter or at least one of the 02 sensors.

Thank you for the prompt response, please what is the price range for catalytic converters ?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Prince4945(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2019
kingreign:

Tyre pressure reset button.

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (510) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.