Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! (932 Views)

My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha / Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha / The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! by EdDave(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Little Billy came home from school to see the family's pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home, Billy mentioned, "Dad, our rooster is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs like that?" His father, thinking quickly, said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven." "Gee Dad, that's great," said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad! Dad, we almost lost Mom today!" "What do you mean?" asked his father. "Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom, flat on her back with her legs in the air, screaming, 'Jesus, I'm coming! I'm coming!' If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down, we'd have lost her for sure!"
Re: Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! by EdDave(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is the difference between an outlaw and an in-law? Outlaws are wanted.
Re: Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! by EdDave(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
A married couple, Harry and Esther, are out shopping one morning when Esther says, "Darling, it's my mother's birthday tomorrow. What shall we buy for her? She said she would like something electric." Harry replies, "How about a chair?"
Re: Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! by EdDave(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a postcard, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support. One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. "Honey," she said, "you received a very strange postcard today." "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said. The wife handed the card over and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted. On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."

1 Like

Re: Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! by EdDave(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Q: What do you call the child of parents from Iceland and Cuba?
A: An ice cube.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nicknames We Give Ourselves In High School And Their Meanings. / If Na U Nko?? / Unclad Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.