Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? (1750 Views)

I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser / Where Can I Get Designer Shirt For Supply / Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its a common thing for student to always design customized shirt to mark the end of thier undergraduate days,i will like to meet anyone who can design a shirt for my department i mean a shirt or round neck that can be customized.thanks and am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by ayaba(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Contact me on 08035820401, whatsapp or bbm 74BA5544
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by ayaba(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Contact me on 08035820401, whatsapp or bbm 74BA5544

we can do your customised wristbands and key holders too
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
how many pieces do you want customised? what specifications do you want embroidery, screenprint or what? the details and what type of polo top or tee-shirt.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
To give a fair play for all,post samples and let us select be it shirt roundneck and any other thing you suggest I can introduce to them,mk dem know say I dey I get good nairalander wey get d skill
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
To give a fair play for all,post samples and let us select be it shirt round-neck and any other thing you suggest I can introduce to them,mk dem know say I get good nairalander wey get d skill.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Neduzze5(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2014
There are some details you should let us know first like location, how many pieces are involved, price range etc. With that, some people that don't like the specs or are too far from the location involved will step down and others will push forward.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Location: Abeokuta,therefore lagos,oyo resident designer is feasible. Price: 1500,it may b more than than if your design say so. NB: even though u r not a designer; you can advice us on d type to choose i.e screen print or embroidery. Thank you
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Neduzze5(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Ademat7: Location: Abeokuta,therefore lagos,oyo resident designer is feasible. Price: 1500,it may b more than than if your design say so. NB: even though u r not a designer; you can advice us on d type to choose i.e screen print or embroidery. Thank you

You failed to give an estimation of how many pieces that is going to be produced at that price. This is to know whether this undertaking would be worthy of the stress involved at this price.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Neduzze5:

You failed to give an estimation of how many pieces that is going to be produced at that price. This is to know whether this undertaking would be worthy of the stress involved at this price.
about 80pieces,and another 10pieces which might be of different design.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Neduzze5(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Ademat7: about 80pieces,and another 10pieces which might be of different design.

Okay, so are you going to drop your contact or should we drop ours? If you can't drop your contact here, then send me your contact by email

curtwriter@gmail.com
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Interested designer can send A copy of d design to adematinfo@gmail.com or post it on Nairaland for all to c and who knows another contract can b on ur way.
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by ayaba(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
ayaba: Contact me on 08035820401, whatsapp or bbm 74BA5544

we can do your customised wristbands and key holders too

Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by Ademat7(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make sense,but can we have a better design cos that what they told me when I showed them. the floor is open
Re: Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? by ayaba(f): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
contact me on 08035820401,
whatsapp or bbm 74BA5544

we can show you more designs, I sent you an email, you did not reply

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Sachet Water Business / Dollar For Sale / Laptop Supplier Needs Reputable Wholesale Dealer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.