Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! (1045 Views)

Can You Create Customize T-shirt For University Student? / Importing Items That Sell Fast To Nigeria / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! by happyday: 4:56am On Apr 28, 2011
Hi friends,while going through NL,I discovered a trend,there are very few or no topics at all on ad copies writing,however it's very crucial for ANY legitimate business(online and offline) to succeed.The faster and more efficient you can convince your client to patronise you,the more such deals would translate into massive profits for you.Now,if you would like to get sales copies for your short reports,e books,seminars,webinars,and different sizes of ads for placement in Magazines,online,daily newspapers and other media,then the best thing you should be doing right now is dropping your contacts(including your phone number),as you will get hot,sizzling and attrative ad copies that get read,and literarily force people to yank off their wallets,and pay you. These are not templates:they are written SPECIFICALLY FOR EACH INTERESTED BUSINESS OWNER. Thanks,and waiting by to receive your responses!
Re: Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! by happyday: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2011
If you are the First To Drop Me a mail,you would get Your Sales copy ,for FREE!That's My Promise!
Re: Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! by mrsage(m): 12:52am On Sep 05, 2011
I need a sales letter to promote my information product. I have an information product that will teach and direct people on where to raise funds for business. i provide them details of agencies and companies that fund businesses.
Re: Let Me Help You Create Amazing Sales Letters That Sell Your Products For You Like Hot Cakes! by happyday: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hi,MR SAGE,

Let's get started by sending me a mail at KillerAdCopy@gmail.com ,so we can get started.

For interested marketers,You can also start your real online business by getting the Killer ads of your desire now by sending a mail to KillerAdCopy@gmail.com.

Have a Happy Day!

(1) (Reply)

D2 Needed. 500,000mt Monthly / Original And Affordable Tokunbo Car Tyres (440 Pcs)for Sale. / Buyers Wanted For Cooked A.G.O (lacasera) N105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.